剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
What if it's the final straw that destroys this universe?
假如当宇宙重启 你永远困在这里呢
What if, when the universe resets, you're trapped here forever?
假如你死了呢
What if you die?
假如…我总得试试看
What if, what if, what if. I have to try.
因为你是人类
Because you're human.
因为我是卡特队长
Because I'm Captain Carter...
如果你不帮我 就别挡路
And if you're not going to help me, get out of my way.
囚犯脱逃 敲钟
Prisoner escape! Sound the bells!
你在这里
Hmm. There you are.
罗杰斯跟我提过你
Rogers told me about you.
铁面怪物
The Monster in the Iron Mask.
我们需要你帮忙
We could use your help.
走开 我不想惹祸
Shh. Go away. I don't want any trouble.
可是我们需要你
But we need you.
我不干那种事了
I don't do that anymore.
我承受不起那种麻烦
I can't handle the aggravation.
这牢房♥里很安静 很平和
It's quiet in this cell. Peaceful.
不好意思 布鲁斯
Sorry about this, Bruce.
快点
Move it.
在这边 -她在那里
Over here! - Hey! There she is!
停止 别再射了
Stop it! Stop that clatter!
浩克要平静
Hulk want peace!
糟糕
Oh, no.
浩克来了快跑
Run under Hulk feet.
我要揍扁你们
I will smite you!
浩克痛恨这世界
Hulk hate this world!
吵闹的人不对
Noisy people wrong!
我知道 佩姬会解决 我希望啦
I know, buddy. Peggy will fix it. I hope.
来 班纳 这能让你舒服点
Here, Banner. This'll set you straight.
这是酒精吗 一大早的
Is this grain alcohol? At sunrise?
让你神清气爽吧
Really picks you up, doesn't it?
我昨晚好像灌了几杯
I might've indulged in a few pints last night,
让我完成了我至今最伟大的发明
which led me to finishing my greatest invention ever.
别管那个 是装饰
Ignore that. It's decorative.
鸦雀无声让人受宠若惊
Your stunned silence is flattering.
来点掌声也不赖
Though I'm not opposed to applause.
这个能找到先行者 -更棒
This can find the Forerunner? -Better.
它会揭露先行者的下落 并送他回原来的地方
It will reveal the Forerunner and send them back from whence they came.
只要放入珍贵的皇家宝石
Once, you know, the prized royal stone is inserted.
或许我们能帮忙
Maybe we can help with that.
冲入城♥堡♥是我们的拿手绝活
Storming the castle is kind of our thing.
史帝夫 -女士 抱歉我们迟到了
Steve. -My lady. Sorry we're late.
但我在路上从王宫卫兵手上抢来这个
But I did manage to wrestle this from some palace guards on the way over.
我想你可能需要
I thought you might need it.
好感人 但我会选一首十四行诗
Touching. Would've gone with a sonnet, personally.
你们真可爱
You guys are so cute.
有什么计画
Uh... What's the plan?
最佳时机是即将来临的王宫集♥会♥
Our best chance is during the upcoming court session.
我们乔装进入 混入人群
We'll enter in disguise, blend in with the crowd.
全国的王公贵族都在
Lords and ladies from across the kingdom will be there.
如果运气好 先行者也会出席
With any luck, so will the Forerunner.
东尼带着装置埋伏 我们偷取宝石
Tony will lie in wait with the device. We get the stone.
拯救世界 -没错
And save the world. - Exactly.
还有其他角色
...other characters in it.
但主要是亚果 他很聪明
But principally, Iago, and he's a clever man
也是军人 他…
and he's a military man and he, um...
朗恩 再往我耳朵吹试试看
Lang, blow that in my ear one more time.
你干嘛这么讨厌音乐
Why do you hate music so much?
伟大的国王陛下 最令人尊敬的索尔奥汀森
Our Lord Highness, our great king, the one most worthy, Thor Odinson!
来了
It's here.
另一道裂缝 -它找上我们了
Another tear. -It comes for us.
它会杀光我们
It will kill us all!
风暴来袭
The storm is upon us!
小心
Look out!
机不可失 暗号♥是什么
Now or never. What's the signal?
东尼说我们一看就知道
Tony said we'd know it when we saw it.
暗号♥…
Signal! Signal! Signal!
班纳
Banner?
我想那就是暗号♥
I guess that's the signal.
叛徒 进攻
Traitors. To arms!
快 巴奇
Come on, Buck.
我们一起教他们死亡之舞
Together, we'll teach them the dance macabre.
戒备
En garde!
我最爱搞浮夸了
Man, I love to swashbuckle.
拨挡 还击 再见
Parry, riposte! Cheerio!
洛基 我们加入战局吧 我给你的槌子呢
Loki, let us join the fray, brother. Where's the hammer I got you?
我一时找不到
I have misplaced it.
大王 我们时间有限
My king, we are short on time.
借过 让一让
Coming through. Make a hole.
嘿 我在走路 同一队的
Hey! I'm walking here. On the same team, guys.
别砸到史塔克
Don't smash Stark.
撞 砸 杀死你们的小衰神
Crash! Smash! Dash your puny gods!
我们来应付他们 你去拿权杖
We'll keep them busy. You get the scepter.
霍根先生 -罗杰斯汉
Sir Hogan. -Rogers Hood.
想碰碰运气吗
Care to try your luck?
看剑 卑鄙小人 下流坏蛋
Taste my steel, you vile crusty onion, aye, tree-biting miscreant!
你的脸真恶心 混♥蛋♥
Your face revolts me, you jackanape!
傲慢低级的绿衣流氓
Impertinent hedge-born green-suited varmint!
霍根先生 真的很抱歉
Uh... Sir Hogan, I am so sorry.
干得好 罗杰斯 你惹火他了 祝你好运
Great job, Rogers. You made him mad. Good luck.
霍根…别激动
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hogan, Hogan. Easy.
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk about this.
你竟敢用你的脸玷污本王宫
You dare sully this royal hall with your face?
索尔 你必须相信我 交出权杖
Thor, you need to trust me and hand over the scepter.
我相信过你一次
I trusted you once.
我姐相信你 我们都相信你
My sister trusted you. We all trusted you.
你让我们失望
You failed us.
给我众神之父之剑
Fetch me the All-Father.
那是汎合金
Oh, it's vibranium.
瓦干达国王送的加冕礼
A coronation gift from the King of Wakanda.
他也饱受这些太空裂缝之苦
He too has been plagued by these rips in space.
史帝夫 我们碰上麻烦了
Steve, we have trouble.
我自己也有点麻烦
Got a little trouble of my own.
天啊
Oh, boy!
别激动 霍根 我不是故意的
Easy, Hogan. I didn't mean it.
你抓得好用力
It's quite a grip you got there.
索尔 拜托 我们能阻止这状况
Thor, please, we can stop this.
众神之父 赐给我力量 -少来了
All-Father, give me strength. -Oh, give me a break.
你比你弟更爱演
You're more of a drama queen than your brother.
谢啰
Bless.
太过分了
Oh, that is too far.
霍根 别激动 我帮你弄新的羽毛
Hogan. Hogan, easy. I can get you a new feather.
浩克砸你
Hulk smash thee!
祝你好运 巨人
Godspeed, Giant.
你满腔怒火
You're an angry one.
却没有我的拳头厉害
But not as mean as my fisticuffs!
我撑不了太久
I can't hold it for long.
软趴趴的恶魔 王八蛋
Flappy and muddy fiend! Rapscallion!
混帐
Scoundrel.
一脸肥油 没出息的胆小鬼
Podgy tallow-faced ne'er-do-well poltroon!
给我闭嘴
Shut thy mouth!
下次别找浩克
Next time, no Hulk.
我投降
I surrender.
来得正好
Perfect timing.
我们去拿权杖
Let's get you to that scepter.
绝对要盯着对手 班纳
Never take your eye off your opponent, Banner!
听到没 布鲁斯 死神在呼唤你
Hear that, Bruce? The pipes, the pipes are calling.
我受够了你的恶行
I've had enough of your devilry.
赞
Yes.
他们到了
There they are.
什么
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表