剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
If you choose this path, you will walk it alone.
不 父王很久以前为我选了这条路
No, my father chose a path for me long ago.
如果想自♥由♥选择自己的路 我得与他正面对决
And if I ever wish to be free to choose my own, then I must face him.
有没有你都一样
With or without you.
撤退...到大门后 快...
Fall back. Fall back! Behind the gates! Move! Move!
海拉
Hela?
好漂亮的盔甲
Impressive armor.
它是龙麟制成的
It's made from dragon scales.
注入了对抗神秘力量威胁的抵抗力
Imbued with the strength to combat threats of untold mystical power.
我个人
Personally,
怀念那件裙装
I miss the dress, though.
宝贝女儿
My dear girl.
当你消失在海姆达尔眼前 我们做了最坏的打算
When you disappeared from Heimdall's view, we thought the worst.
拥抱我 女儿 我大老远跑来为你复仇
Embrace me, daughter. I have come far to avenge your name.
是吗
Oh, have you?
还是你为了眩目的手环而来
Or have you come for the fancy bracelets?
十环不属于这个粗人
The Ten Rings do not belong in these primitive hands.
回到我身边 海拉
Return to my side, Hela,
我们将密加德纳入我们的保护
and we shall bring Midgard under our protection.
不要 - 不要
Mmm, no. No?
你敢忤逆我
You dare defy me?
离开这里 再也别回来
Leave this place and never return.
我是你父亲 也是国王 你得听我的
I am your father and your king. You will obey.
你登上王位 就丢弃你的剑
You had your throne, so you threw away your sword,
忘了她是你的亲生女儿
forgetting that she was your own daughter.
我再也不为你征战
I will no longer be party to your conquest.
或许你忘了
Perhaps you have forgotten.
我摘掉你的王冠
I stripped you of your crown.
少了它 你一无是处
Without it, you are nothing.
但我不孤单
But I'm not alone.
我们得让他跟冈格尼尔分开
We need to separate him from Gungnir.
谁是冈格尼尔
Who's Gungnir?
那个
That is.
这是什么
What is this?
有个睿智的女人教过我 黑暗无法赶走黑暗 只有光明才行
A wise woman once taught me that darkness cannot fend off darkness. Only light can.
我们要证明她说得对
And we are here to prove her right.
我就知道有机会该把你关起来才对
I knew I should have locked you away when I had the chance!
可惜 一定要相信第一个直觉 你教我的
Shame. Always go with your first instinct. You taught me that.
火刀
Fire knives.
拜托 父王 让我们彻底结束
Please, Father, let us end this violence
这场暴♥力♥之争
once and for all.
我女儿何时会错过杀人的机会
Since when does my daughter pass on a chance to end a life?
就像你说的
It's like you said.
对生命不屑一顾的神
No god should have dominion over death
根本不该支配死亡
who has so little appreciation for life.
我派你来这里学习成长
I sent you here to learn, to grow.
到头来
And in the end,
你却远远超出我的预期
you eclipsed even my wildest expectations.
你超越了我
You eclipsed me.
王位交给你 如果那是你想要的
The throne is yours, if that is indeed what you seek.
你如愿了
You have earned it.
我登基后才能摧毁你的帝国
Only from there can I unmake your empire.
那需要时间 甚至永远
It will take time. Eons, even.
但等我完成 九界将获得自♥由♥
But when I'm finished, the Nine Realms will know freedom,
很快宇宙也将跟进
and the cosmos soon thereafter.
你到底怎么了 孩子
Whatever has happened to you, my child,
我伟大的刽子手
my once-great executioner?
我给了和平一个机会
I gave peace a chance.
在那古战场上 一个男人与一个女人
There, on an ancient battlefield, a man and a woman,
一个凡人与一个女神
a mortal and a goddess,
十环与阿斯嘉军队
the Ten Rings and the armies of Asgard
共同结盟 建立帝国
forged an alliance and built an empire.
一个扩及全宇宙的帝国
An empire that would span the cosmos.
一个不属于征服者
An empire not of conquerors,
而属于解放者的帝国
but of liberators.
这些解放者在宇宙各地的战役
Liberators whose campaign across the universe
将永远证明 即使是最黑暗的心
would forever prove even the darkest of hearts
也终将追求和平
can come to know peace.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表