剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
但现在你在这里
But you're here now.
终于
Finally.
佩姬
Peggy!
寡妇螫 有刺
Widow Bites. Packs a sting.
是个宝宝
It's a baby!
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
谁想吃苹果派
Who wants apple pie?
牛奶专送
Special milk delivery!
特别专送
Special delivery!
特别专送
Special delivery!
我喜欢购物
I love shopping.
谁想吃苹果派
Who wants apple pie?
我好爱购物
I just love shopping.
宜人的天气
Lovely weather.
牛奶来了 牛奶专送
Here's the milk! Special milk delivery!
我喜欢购物
I love shopping.
特别专送
Special delivery!
特别专送
Special delivery!
你忘了提这些机器人不太亲切
You forgot to mention these robots aren't very nice.
抱歉 我的记忆有点模糊
Sorry. My memory's a little fuzzy.
俄♥国♥以为美国是这样
Russia thought America was like this?
这里没有第四台 所以…
We didn't get cable TV over here, so...
史帝夫 不
Steve, no!
那是恶名昭彰的红屋吗 -对 甜蜜的家
Is that the infamous Red Room? -Yeah. Home sweet home.
我能从这里看到我的房♥间
I think I can see my bedroom from here.
对不起 娜塔莎
Oh, I'm sorry, Natasha.
我们把你房♥间改成健身房♥
But we turned your bedroom into a gym.
梅琳娜
Melina.
报告 士兵
Report, soldier.
任务完成
Mission accomplished, ma'am.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他这样比较快乐
Oh. He's happier this way.
没悔恨 没损失
No regret. No loss.
只有我和他的任务
Only me and his mission.
他说任务完成是什么意思
What did he mean by "mission accomplished"?
巴恩斯还活着
Barnes is still alive.
娜塔莎 所以你认为你重启了他
Oh, Natasha, so you believe you "rebooted" him?
奇怪
That is strange.
我从没想过你是笨到会相信幻想的小孩
You never struck me as a child foolish enough to buy into fantasy.
好吧 你可以说「我就说吧」
All right, you can say, "I told you so."
等一下 我不想在我妈面前吵架
Later. I don't wanna fight in front of my mom.
你妈 -算是
Mum? -Ish.
这个晚点再聊好了
Let's unpack that later, shall we?
我需要引诱你 远离复仇者联盟和神盾局
I needed to lure you away from the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在你是我的了
And now you're mine.
这全是陷阱
But this was all a trap?
船 史帝夫 就为了找我
The ship, Steve, to find me?
好 现在我能说那句话了
Okay, now I might say it.
你是玛格丽特卡特队长 集女性特质与科学于一身
You are Captain Margaret Carter, the epitome of womanhood and science.
我不知该吻你 杀了你还是解剖你
I don't know whether to kiss you, kill you or dissect you.
我猜 以上皆是
Let me guess. Maybe all three?
对 这计画不错
Yes. Good plan.
即使在俄♥国♥ 小女生都梦想长大能成为卡特队长
Even in Russia, little girls dream of growing up to be Captain Carter.
我的寡妇们都看过你的电影
All my widows have seen your movie.
有电影
There was a movie?
是音乐剧
It was a musical.
你们能投降 乖乖过来 或者…
You can both surrender and come willingly, or...
难得见到比传说中更厉害的英雄
Oh, it's very refreshing to meet a hero who surpasses their reputation.
逮住她
Get her.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, sisters.
你们好吗
How you girls doing?
好吧
Okay.
看来我们还有问题要解决
I see we still have some issues to iron out.
史帝夫 这不是你
Steve, this isn't you.
你是史帝夫罗杰斯
You're Steve Rogers.
史帝夫 这不是你
Steve, this isn't you.
醒醒
Wake up.
是我 史帝夫 我是佩姬
It's me, Steve. It's Peggy.
你欠我一个约会
You owe me a date.
英格丽 背挺直
Ingrid, straighten your back.
很好
Good.
用力 更用力揍她
Harder. Hit her harder!
爱妮莎 瞄准她左膝盖
Agnesa, aim for her left knee.
她三年级骑单车受过伤
She damaged it in bicycle accident in third grade.
对 干得好
Yes, good work.
我不想跟你打
I don't wanna fight you.
我们不该这样
This isn't us.
我不想打了 史帝夫
I am done fighting, Steve.
我打了好久 为了终结战争
I've been fighting for so long. To end the war.
为了忘记我失去的 我累了
To forget what I lost. I'm, I'm tired.
我曾经以你为荣
I was proud of you.
你是成功的杀人机器
You were a very successful killing machine.
后来却成了复仇者
But then you became an Avenger.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
史帝夫 我想跟你在一起
Steve, I want to be with you.
即是这是终点
Even if this is the end.
我要你
I want you.
不
Oh, no.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no.
史帝夫 我不能再失去你
Steve, I can't, I can't lose you again.
等一下
Wait, wait.
等等 不 史帝夫…不
Wait. No. Steve! Steve. No!
停下来…
Stop, stop, stop!
小娜 你还好吗
Nat. Nat. Are you all right?
不好
No.
我们快跑 -当然要跑
We need to run. - Of course we do.
不算快乐结局
Not exactly a happy ending,
但话说回来 这不是她故事的结局
but then again, this isn't the end of her story.
史塔克知道你偷他的车吗
Does Stark know you're stealing his car?
我想出门 毕竟是周五晚上
I thought I'd go out. It's Friday night, after all.
不说再见
Without saying goodbye?
史帝夫在外头
Steve's out there somewhere.
我知道你不相信他还有救 但我相信
And I know you don't believe he can be saved, but I do.
非信不可
I have to.
好
Okay.
我们上路吧
Let's hit the road.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我看见一切 观察一切 我知道…
I see all, I observe all, I know...
这什么鬼
What the hell is this?
娜塔莎 -佩姬
Hey! Natasha! -Peg!
佩姬 佩姬
Peggy? Peg!
你在哪
Where are you?
好问题
That's a good question.
那是她
That is she?
能救我们女王的人
The one who can save our queen?
不止
More.
她能拯救我们的世界
She will save our world.
休息一晚也不行
So much for taking a night off.
观察者 观察者
Watcher? Watcher?
(根据漫威漫画改编)
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表