剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Down with Nova Corps.
解放柴达星
Free Xandar.
打倒新星军团 - 你走错了 新星人♥渣♥
Down with Nova Corps. - You've lost your way, Nova scum.
吃我一记
There! Take that!
注意点 - 你有什么毛病
Hey! Watch it! - What's the matter with you?
你有意见吗 - 打倒新星军团 解放柴达星
You got something to say? - Down with Nova Corps. Free Xandar.
照子放亮点 - 打倒新星军团...
Hey! Watch it! - Down with Nova Corps...
剪刀、石头 - 格鲁特...
Rock, paper. - Groot, Groot.
这纸没法剪 它是石头做的
But it's uncuttable paper 'cause it's made of rock.
你们看
Look.
是在吵什么
Yeah, what's all the ruckus?
涅布拉 小涅 你还好吗
Oh, Nebula. Nebby, are you okay?
天啊 差点认不得她
Golly gosh, I barely recognized her.
我想说我早说过了
I'd say I told you so,
但你的头都变形了 不会记得
but your head's bashed in, so you wouldn't remember.
我没事 喝一杯就好
I'm fine. I just need a drink.
还有枪 和一只手臂
And guns. And an arm.
怎样才会有人为女生服务一下
What's it take for a girl to get a little service around here?
天啊 我听到你的处理器发出怪声
Jeez. I can hear your processors clicking and whirring.
石头哥说得有道理 小涅 你成了废铁
Yeah, the pile of rocks has a point, Nebby. You're a wreck.
你的零件根本不能拿去当 - 我说我没事
We can't even pawn you for parts. - I said I'm fine.
不行 太惨了
Oh, no. This is bad.
这些铜板不该掉出来的
Those aren't supposed to pay out.
她来了 欢迎变回一尾活龙
Ah, there she is. Welcome back to the land of the living.
有一下子我在想
There was a second there where I was thinking,
我该在她葬礼上唱什么 - 我没事
"What am I gonna sing at her funeral?" - I'm fine.
现在 关于那些枪...
Now, about those guns...
枪 涅布拉 就算我有强大火力
Guns? Nebula, even if I had, say, heavy weaponry,
杀伤力强大的军规武器 我不是说我有
you know, military grade, sure to kill, which I'm not saying I do,
使用它们对生意不好
breaking them out would be bad for business.
新星总司令要帮罗南发动入侵
Nova Prime's helping Ronan launch an invasion.
那对生意就有帮助吗
How's that gonna help business?
生意自己会好起来 - 柴达星的人会受苦
Business takes care of itself. - The people of Xandar are going to suffer.
他们会喝更多酒 - 新星总司令会撤销你的卖♥♥酒执照
They'll drink more. - Nova Prime will take your liquor license.
不行!
No!
剪刀、石头、布 整装待发
Rock, paper, scissors, strap up.
欢乐优♥惠♥时段到了
It's happy hour.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我们看起来都好酷
Right. So we all look cool.
抱歉 我非问不可 我们可以这么做吗
Sorry. I just have to ask. Are we allowed to do this?
用枪在道德上似乎有争议
Seems a bit morally gray with the guns and all.
整栋都搜过了 这里只有我们
We've swept the building. It's just our team here now.
那就开始吧
Then let's get this going.
我答应罗南在日出前打开护盾
I promised Ronan we'd have the shield open by dawn.
爱现 - 这叫风格 你也要有
Show-off. - It's called style. Get some.
风格? 我有头巾了
Get some? I've got a bandanna.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
涅布拉
Nebula.
新星总司令 我来终结这项行动
Nova Prime. I'm here to end this.
你太迟了 原始码已上传
You're too late. The codes have been uploaded.
护盾开启
Shields opening.
罗南此时正进入大气层
Ronan is entering the atmosphere as we speak.
你阻止不了 但加入我还来得及
You can't stop this, but it's not too late to join me.
我想来不及了
No, I think it is.
护盾关闭
Shields closing.
什么
What?
护盾把船也给毁了
The shield, it's taking the ships down with it.
原始码 你耍我
The codes. You double-crossed me.
耍了好几次
Triple-crossed, actually.
我早就预料到杨罗格的计划
I saw Yon-Rogg's move a mile away.
所以在原始码上动手脚
So I put my little twist on the codes.
机器对决机器
You know, machine to machine.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
追求光明 散发光芒 绝不违背誓言
Seek the light, be the light. Never stray from its path.
你告诉我不计代价解决这件事时
The moment you told me to solve this by any means necessary,
我就知道你违背了我们的誓言
I knew you'd broken our oath.
不过还是令人伤心
Still doesn't make it hurt any less.
结束了 新星总司令 我要逮捕你
It's over, Nova Prime. I'm taking you in.
你们全部
All of you.
话别说得太早
We'll see about that.
抱歉 耽误你们一点时间
Oh, sorry. Uh. just one moment of your time, please?
你们不是重刑犯吗
Aren't you a big deal baddie?
不是
No.
他是 - 什么
He is. - What?
我该先伸展筋骨才对
Ow! I should have stretched before I did that.
启动引擎 紧急起飞
Throttle engines. Emergency takeoff.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
你为什么不能加入我
Why couldn't you just join me?
我宣誓过
I took an oath.
全都被你给毁了
You ruined everything.
寻求救赎往往从黑暗中开始
Most quests for redemption begin in darkness.
但只要一点勇气 对自己有一点信心
But with a little grit, a little faith in yourself,
只要坚持到底 你就能找到光明之路
if you keep the path, you can find your way to the light.
唉呀呀 这不是超新星吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't the Super Nova.
你炸毁了我们的护盾
You blew up our shield.
你炸死了我们的太空入侵者
You blew up our space invaders.
多亏你 这个星球起死回生了
Thanks to you, the planet's actually getting its life back.
你的卖♥♥酒执照也保住了
And your liquor license is safe.
辛苦一夜很值得
Not bad for a night's work.
回头见 鸭鸭
I'll see you around, duck.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表