剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
多重宇宙异攻队
The Guardians of the Multiverse.
英雄们各来自不同的现实
Heroes plucked from across different realities
(前情提要)
保护他们所有人的命运
to protect the fate of all of them.
但你却不知道她的故事
But you don't know her story.
从疯狂泰坦的女儿到多重宇宙战争冠军
From the daughter of a Mad Titan to the champion of a multiversal war,
葛摩菈成为自己故事中英雄的历程
Gamora's path to becoming the hero of her story
是从别人的故事开始
began in someone else's.
(漫威影业呈献)
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
并不是线性关系
It's more than a linear path.
而是个有无限可能的棱镜
It's a prism of endless possibility,
单一个选择就能衍生出无数现实
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
创造出全然不同的平行世界
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我会引导你穿越浩瀚的新现实
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟我来 推敲问题的无限可能…
Follow me and ponder the question...
《无限可能:假如… 》
第二季第四集
假如…
"What if?"
小辣椒
Pepper...
在家园即将毁灭之际
With his home on the verge of destruction,
东尼史塔克 自我成就的钢铁人 做出终极的英雄之举
Tony Stark, self-made Iron Man, made the ultimate hero's play.
但在这个宇宙 东尼根本没回到家
But in this universe, Tony never made it home.
糟糕 我死了
Oh, crap. I'm dead.
好 这不可能是天堂
Okay, this can't be heaven.
跟我说你不是上帝
Um, tell me you're not God.
嗨
Hey.
瞧 这个帅哥是谁
Look. Who is this handsome dog?
看看这闪闪发亮的皮肤
Look at that radiant skin.
我就叫你亮瓷 亮瓷先生
I call you "Porcelana. Se?or Porcelana."
好吧
Okay.
着火了 托帕 灭火
Fire. Topaz, the foam.
发射泡沫
Release the foam.
好 没事了
Okay, we got it good.
泡沫太多了 可是他还在闷烧
I think it was overkill with the foam. But look. He's still smoldering.
不 完蛋 我下地狱了
Uh, no, this is hell. I've gone to hell.
新朋友 这里是萨卡星
Oh, tsk, tsk, my new friend, this is the planet of Sakaar.
萨卡星 我迷失在太空中吗
I'm sorry. "Planet"? As in, "I'm lost in space"?
对 等一下…是你
Uh, yes. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. It's you.
就是你 就是你
This is you. This is you.
就是这个人
This is the guy.
魔咒金属人先生莅临本王宫
Mr. Metal Mojo Man is in the palace.
钢铁人 -镇♥压♥奇塔瑞人
Uh, "Iron Man." -Crusher of the Chitaurinos.
击败萨诺斯 -谁
The defeater of Thanos. -Who?
蓄胡的煽动者
And provocateur with the facial hair.
我喜欢你下巴的造型
I like what you're doing with the chin decoration there.
我们认识吗 -时间在这里不一样
Do we know each other? -Time works differently here.
我们一直在谈
We've been talking about
魔咒金属人先生的核弹之旅
Mr. Metal Mojo Man's nuclear ride for days.
我能叫你魔咒吗 -千万不要
By the way, can I call you "Mojo"? -Never.
不行 还是「锡人」 -不行
No? Possibly "Tin Man"? -No.
火箭人 -不要
"Rocket Man"? -Nope.
那就魔咒人 决定了
"Mojo Man" it is. Okay, there you go.
(最新消息:纽约人庆祝胜利)
我们赢了 很好
Ah! We won. Good.
天啊 小辣椒
Oh, my God. Pepper.
她没事…那就好
She's okay. She's okay. Okay.
魔咒
Mojo.
快做那个动作 就是这样 快点
Hey, quick. Do that thing you do. You know, the thing. Do the thing.
好了 奥兹巫师 我得马上回地球
Okay, Wizard of Oz, I need to get back to the Earth pronto.
你能帮我吗 -没问题
Can you help me with that? -Sure. Of course.
我帮你准备载具
I'll get you on a zoom. You know, the zoom.
但你得先留下来陪我们庆祝
But first, you gotta stay and celebrate with us.
今天我21
It's my 21st.
21什么 -生日
21st what? -Birthday.
我知道 我看来不满18
I know, I know. I don't look a day over 18, but...
谢了 我早就不跑趴了
Thanks, but I've kind of put my party days behind me.
太空船 往那边走吗
So, spaceship? Is it that way?
托帕
Topaz.
会有吃的吗
Um, will there be food?
It's my birthday It's my birthday
看看你们 精心打扮 穿得这么美
Hey, look at you all. Gussied up. Wearing your best.
我能聊一整天 我很会聊
Well, look, I could chit-chat all day. I get gabby.
但我们是来庆祝两件事 我和萨卡大奖赛
But we're here to celebrate two things, me and Sakaar Grand Prix.
热烈欢迎我们的赛车选手们
So let's make some noise for our Dollies and Clydes, our racers and drivers.
各就各位 预备
On your marks. Get set.
等等 别偷跑
And... Hang on. Don't jump the gun.
还没…
Not yet. Not yet.
等等
Wait.
出发吧 傻孩子 快…
Get out of here, you crazy kids. Go, go, go!
好像狗尿
That tastes like a dog park. -Boo!
惊喜吧 是我 不是故意吓你
Surprise. It's me. Didn't mean to spook you.
是吗 我是故意的
Or did I? I did. I did.
很奇妙吧 在底球…
Isn't this quaint? You know, on Yurth...
地球 -低球
"Earth." -"Oorth"?
地球 -迪球
"Earth." -"Arfff"?
说对了 很棒 -对
Yep, you got it. Nailed it. -Yeah.
这叫战车比赛
Well, this would be called a chariot race.
一级方程式 -不对 它们是战车
Formula 1 race. -No, these are chariots.
看到驾驶和轮子没
See the drivers? The wheels?
对 这是星际纳斯卡赛车
Yeah, this is intergalactic NASCAR.
赛车都很类似 但不一样
Race cars are similar, but very different.
大家常搞错 别不好意思
Common mistake. Don't be embarrassed.
我叫他们用更大的油箱 我几乎感受不到火焰
I told them to get bigger gas tanks. I barely felt that flame.
这结果正好…那是谁
Wow! Well, a fitting end for... Who was that?
瞧那火焰 他注定要死在车上
Oh! Look at that flame. He was made to be roadkill.
消防员呢 救护员 -你会错过最赞的地方
Where's the firefighters? The medics? -You're gonna miss the best part.
朝她扔马口铁罐
Hey, throw the tin cans at her. -Argh!
喂 你们下来开啊
Oi! I'd like to see you all drive.
这样有点野蛮吧
Isn't this a touch barbaric?
好 小动物出场 -丢掷动物
Okay, now the small animals. -Throw the animals!
那些是仓鼠吗
Are those hamsters?
托帕 给我绒鼠
Topaz, chinchilla me.
冷静 魔咒
Calm your cheeks, Mojo.
我们以前丢腐烂的食物
We used to throw rotten food,
但近期的饥荒让大家…怎么说呢
but given the recent famines leaving people... How do I put this?
挨饿 -吃不饱
Starving. - Peckish.
那样太粗鲁了
It's considered uncouth.
喂 -谢谢
Hey! -Thank you.
如果你喜欢我的绒鼠 就会爱死我的冠军
Hey, if you like my chinchillas, you're gonna love my champion.
释放冠军
Release the champion!
吸鼻仔
Snuffy!
不…
Oh, no, no, no.
吸鼻仔 我以为我们是朋友
Snuffy. I thought we were friends, bro.
最精彩的来了
Here's the best part.
喝一杯的代价竟然这么大
So much for staying for one drink.
你要开始了 他开始了
Oh! You're doing the thing. He's doing the thing.
怎么粘粘的
Uh, why is it sticky?
小心 这家伙不喜欢别人碰它
Careful, mate. This guy here does not like to be touched.
谢谢告知 巨石强森
Thanks for the tip, Mount Rushmore.
有枪
Gun alert.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的死神
Your death.
真是非常感恩
Thank you very, very much.
你们毁了我的生日 我是在酸
You've ruined my birthday. That's sarcasm.
第一句 不是第二句
The first part, not the second part.
托帕 处理一下
Topaz, uh, fix this.
我特别要求包厢
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I specifically asked for a private room.
不 不准把我关…
No, no, no! Don't you dare lock me...
他感觉你们俩之间有关联
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表