剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
What?
对不起 大王
I'm sorry, my king.
我们没时间了 福瑞
But we're out of time. Fury!
帮我找个开口
Find me an opening.
叛徒 -把权杖拿给史塔克
Treason! - Get the scepter to Stark!
我去
Here we go!
这最好有用 史塔克
This had better work, Stark.
别管我
Don't mind me.
我要引爆一场工业与神秘革命
Just igniting an industrial and mystical revolution.
手到擒来
And pop goes the weasel.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
史塔克 -爆♥炸♥才算失败
Stark! -It's only a failure if it explodes.
快点
Hurry!
好了就动手 -快好了
Any time you like. - Almost there.
东尼 机不可失
Tony, it is now or never!
快啊
Come on!
好了 佩姬 动手
Yes! Peggy, now!
是他
It's him.
先行者
The Forerunner.
史帝夫
Oh, Steve.
他是未来之人
He's the future man?
不可能
That's impossible.
怎么会
But how?
我记得一场战役
I... I remember a battle.
我们在对抗一个 从天而降 戴着黄金手套的怪物
We were fighting a monster from the skies, armed with a golden glove.
我拿盾牌进攻 却击中一颗宝石
I went to strike with my shield and hit one of the stones instead.
是真的
It's true.
卡特说得对
Carter was right.
卡特 别傻了 快完成任务
Carter, don't be a fool. Finish your task.
你前来进行的任务
The one you were summoned for.
佩姬
Peggy.
我不能再失去你
I... I can't lose you again.
我们都知道我该怎么做
We both know what I need to do.
总是这么难
It never gets easier.
女士
My lady.
我们永远得不到快乐结局
We never get our happy ending.
相信在某个地方可以
I'm sure somewhere out there we do.
史帝夫
Steve.
佩姬
Peg.
在我作战时有个迷信
There was a superstition back during my days in the war
胜利本身就是个诅咒
that victory was its own sort of curse.
因为你赢的每场战役
Because every battle you won,
你前进的每一吋 就代表你离家更远
every inch you gained would mean you're only getting further from home.
所以你观察者是来幸灾乐祸 跟我说我永远困在这里
That you, Watcher? Come here to gloat, tell me that I'm stuck here forever?
我想你需要朋友
Just thought you could use a friend.
奇异博士 你怎么在这里
Strange? What are you doing here?
佩姬 我要告诉你一个故事
Oh, Peg, have I got a story to tell you.
(待续)
(根据漫威漫画改编)
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表