剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
We're fucked!
我从造浪池公♥司♥撤资了 卖♥♥掉了"空中大♥麻♥"
I divested from the wave pool company, sold "Air Cannabis,"
或其他什么他给那破飞机起的名字
whatever he was calling that fucking jet.
关闭了该死的学校 我们依然亏损严重
Got rid of that goddamn school, and we're still bleeding money
可谓血流成河了
out of our fucking tits.
我们必须采取措施
We need to do something.
裁员
Layoffs.
裁员意味着资遣 资遣意味着要花钱
Layoffs means severance. Severance means money.
我们没有 我们炒人都炒不起
We don't have...We can't afford to fucking fire people,
这就是我们现在的处境 请进
that's how fucked we are...Yes?
半小时后有董事会会议 你该动身了
You have the board meeting in a half-hour. You should get going.
好
Okay.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
我们得做点什么 说点什么 哥们
We gotta do something, gotta say something, boy.
总得说点什么
Gotta say something.
我不知道
I don't know what...
亚当会怎么做
What would Adam do?
我们需要现金 就这么简单
We need cash. Simple as that.
我们需要现金 否则WeWork就没钱了
We need cash or WeWork's gonna run out of money.
还能撑多久 -不到两个月
When? -Under two months.
什么 真的
What? Are you serious?
我们怎么会现在才发现 这怎么可能
How are we finding out about this now? How is that possible?
说吧 米格尔 你来告诉他们 你和亚当
Go on, Miguel. Why don't you tell them how you and Adam
是怎么导致这一局面的
cocked this whole thing up?
我们在首次公开募股之前加速扩张
We accelerated expansion ahead of the IPO.
好吧
Okay.
建筑费用很高 尤其是在赶工期的情况下
Construction is expensive, especially when you're trying to rush it.
是 当然 -那还用说
Yeah. Of course. -No shit.
想让市场刮目相看的人是你们 所以
You were the guys who wanted to impress the markets, so...
好了 这情况到此为止
All right, that...that stops now.
不再开新的共享办公楼了
No more new locations.
我们已经签好租约了
We already signed the leases.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
多少份
How many?
我们是要翻一番的
We're doubling in size.
太蠢了 -暂停 你说翻一番
That's fucking stupid. -Time out. Time out! You said double?
好了 这样
All right, all right. So...
我们现在的处境有点难 对吧
We're in a bit of a pickle, aren't we?
我们需要几十亿美元的资金 对吧
We need billions of dollars, right?
而且是接下来的八周内就要 我们都认识些什么人
And we need it in the next eight weeks, so who do we know?
我们至少有一个投资人的资金足够雄厚 能做到这一点
Well, we have at least one investor with pockets deep enough to do that.
软银
SoftBank.
他们现在不会投资了 亚当掌握控制权的话就不会
They won't come in now. Not while Adam has the controlling vote.
他辞去了首席执行官职务
He's stepped down as CEO,
但这混♥蛋♥依然掌握着大部分股权
but the prick still has the majority of shares.
就是说无论他是不是 首席执行官 我们不能推♥翻♥他的投票
Which means, CEO or not, we can't override his vote.
该死
Shit.
这个混♥蛋♥
That fucking wanker.
(三天前)
钱不重要
Money doesn't matter.
说这话的都是从来不缺钱的人
The only people who say that are the ones who always had it.
也许钱太多了和完全没钱一样糟糕
And maybe having too much is just as bad as not having any at all.
相信我 亲爱的
Trust me, motek.
不是这样的
It's not.
唯一比我更了解这一点的人
And the only one who knows that more than me
就是孙正义
is Masa.
明白他的目的了吧
You see what he's doing here, right?
亚当知道孙正义 想为第二支愿景基金筹集一千亿美元
Adam knows Masa is trying to raise $100 billion for Vision Fund 2.
如果第一支愿景基金中 最有价值的那笔投资破产的话
That's going to be impossible if the fucking crown jewel
那第二支基金筹款的事 就没戏了 对不对
of Vision Fund 1 has gone bankrupt, right?
是 但如果WeWork破产了
Yeah, but if WeWork goes bankrupt,
亚当所有的业主都会去找他
all of Adam's lenders are coming for him.
他会失去一切的
He'll lose everything.
那么问题就只剩一个了 不是吗
Well, I guess it comes down to one question then, doesn't it?
不好意思 什么问题
Sorry, what question?
谁先让步
Who's gonna blink first?
(孙正义来电)
正义
Masa.
你比我疯狂
You're the crazier one.
我给你五亿 你把股票全部抛出
500 million for you to sell your shares.
亚当
Adam?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
在
Yes.
你听到我提的条件了吗
Did you hear my offer?
听到了
Yes.
所以呢
Well?
不行
No.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他提了个条件 他会再提一个的
He made an offer. He'll make another one.
你确定
Are you sure?
一场高风险的对峙正在幕后上演
A high-stakes standoff is playing out behind closed doors
这将会决定WeWork的命运
over the fate of WeWork.
(孙正义 六亿五千万美元请你走人)
(孙正义来电)
喂
Yes?
亚当诺伊曼基本上毫发无伤地
Adam Neumann essentially getting to ride off
走出了这次危机 就像你刚刚所说的那样
into the sunset, like you said there, with a golden parachute.
(软银股价因救助WeWork而下跌)
这笔交易包括九亿七千五百万美元
This deal includes $975 million
用于购买♥♥诺伊曼所拥有的股票
for a cap-out to buy shares that Neumann owns,
五亿美元的贷款
$500 million for a loan
(软银向WeWork注入五十亿)
以及一亿八千五百万美元的"咨♥询♥费"
and $185 million for a "consulting fee."
他现在将退出董事会
He's now going to step down from the board,
此举会让软银 掌握这家陷入困境的公♥司♥80%股权
and this will see SoftBank take 80% of this troubled company.
我们已经看到部分员工忧心忡忡
We're already seeing some employees really worried
不知道给亚当诺伊曼 付这么一大笔钱意味着什么
about what this massive payout for Adam Neumann means.
(纽约州 劳工部 失业登记)
(首席品牌 丽贝卡诺依)
(肯尼迪机场)
(以色列 死海)
看到了吗
See?
这就是我们需要的一切
This is all we need.
海水 阳光 空气 我们
Water, sun, air, us.
我感觉重生了
I feel reborn.
怎么了
What?
刚刚收到电邮
Just got the email.
正式确定了
It's official.
怎么
Ho...
这是WeGrow学校的所有权
It's the rights for the curriculum for WeGrow.
我为你买♥♥的
I bought them for you.
当然了 我们不能使用WeGrow这个名字
Of course, we can't use the name WeGrow,
但我知道你能另外想一个的
but I know you'll think of something.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you. Thank you.
等等 亲爱的 亚当 你的游泳镜
Oh, wait, honey. Adam, your goggles.
别担心我 我了解死海
Don't worry about me. I know the Dead Sea.
我以前是海军
I'm an old Navy man.
好 请小心 盐分很高 当心眼睛 务必
Okay, just please. The salt, your eyes, just...
你好吗 要不要看爸爸游泳
How are you doing? Do you want to watch your daddy swim?
要看我游吗 我要去找鲸鱼 好
You want to watch me? I'm going look for a whale. Okay.
我会给你抓一条回来 看着吧
I'm going to bring one back for you. You watch!
(孙正义来电)
亚当
Adam!
喂
Hello?
丽贝卡 你好吗
Oh, Rebekah. How are you?
特拉维夫怎么样
How is Tel Aviv?
很好
Good.
好 我找亚当
Good. I'm looking for Adam.
是 他刚刚去游泳了
Yeah. He just went for a swim,
你要留言吗
but do you want to leave a message?
不 不留言 只想问个问题
No, no. No message. Just a question.
问你的
For you.
好
Okay.
打起架来谁能赢 聪明的人还是疯狂的人
Who wins in a fight? The smart one or the crazy one?
什么
What?
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表