剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
亚当在哪
Where's Adam?
我们的人开始焦躁不安了
The natives are getting restless.
兄弟 什么 现在没有人用这个说法了
Dude, what...Nobody uses that expression anymore.
我们得对他们说点什么
Well, we need to say something to them.
我 -你是公♥司♥的联合创始人
Me? -You're the co-founder of the company.
对 哥们 你能行的
Yeah, dude, you got this.
你会讲得很好的 -他们很害怕 安抚一下
You're gonna be great. -They're scared. Speak to that fear.
好 -他们认识你
Okay. -They know your face.
利用身高 -告诉他们一切尽在掌控
Use your height. -Tell them everything's cool.
一切都会搞定的 -一切都好
Everything's gonna be taken care of. -Everything's okay.
放轻松 -放松
Easy. -Loose. Loose, loose, loose.
没关系
It's okay.
各位
Everyone.
请注意 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
请注意 各位
Excuse me, everyone!
嘿
Hey...
请注意 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
拜托 各位
Please, guys.
各位 抱歉
Guys...Sorry.
嗨 各位
Hey...Hi, everyone.
星期一快乐
Happy Monday.
早上好 谢天谢地 今天周一 对吧
Good morning. TGIM, right?
亚当被炒了
Is Adam fired?
什么 没有
What? No.
一切尽在掌握
Everything...Everything's under control.
那首次公开募股呢
What about the IPO?
我们的股票期权会怎么样
What happens with our stock options?
我们要被炒掉吗
Are we getting fired?
不 目前谁都不会被炒掉
No, no one is getting fired yet.
目前 -什么意思
Yet? -What does that mean?
不 各位 听我说 嘿 各位
No. Guys, listen. Hey, hey, hey, everyone.
听着 我知道你们现在心存疑虑 需要一点保证来安心
Look, I know you're all looking for a little reassurance right now.
这也确实是你们应得的 所以
And you deserve that. So...
我可以说几件事
There's a few things I can say.
每一件
It's every...
每一件小事
Every little thing...
每一件小事都会好起来
Every little thing Is gonna be all right
我说了别担心
I said don't worry
什么都不必担心
About a thing
因为每一件小事都会好起来
'Cause every little thing Is gonna be all right
说了别担心
Said don't worry...
谢天谢地 亚当来了
Oh, thank God. Adam's here.
各位 有请亚当
Adam, everyone.
同事们
Colleagues,
朋友们 家人们
friends and family.
现在是个关键时刻
This is a pivotal moment.
我非常自豪 非常感激 你们今天聚集在这里
And I am so proud, so very grateful to have you all gathered here today.
现在世上有很多噪声
There's a lot of noise out there.
有很多流言蜚语
A lot of gossip, a lot of talk.
关于我的
About me.
关于我们的
About us.
因为人们在害怕的时候就会这么做
Because that is what people do when they're afraid.
你们明白我们做出了什么成就吗
Do you understand what we have all done?
明白吗 我们
Do you understand? We...
我们惹毛他们了
We poked the bear.
我们惹毛他们了
We poked that bear.
我们颠覆了一个价值上万亿美元的产业
We disrupted a trillion-dollar industry.
我们将比以往任何时候都更强大 更无畏
And we will emerge stronger and more fearless and more revolutionary
更具有革命性
than ever before!
是的
Yes!
更专注 更坚定
More dedicated, and even more committed.
更坚定地去完成我们的使命 即提升全人类的意识
Committed to our mission to elevate the world's consciousness!
谢谢你 丽贝卡
Thank you, Rivka.
而我永远都会是WeWork的首席执行官
And I, I will never not be the CEO of WeWork!
是
Yeah...
我说"我们" 你们说 -工作
When I say "We," you say... -Work.
我们 -工作
We! -Work.
下台吧
Step down.
谁说的
Who said that?
是谁
Who was it?
胆大包天了啊
How dare you?
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
你失去了人心
You've lost them.
你的利益和你员工们的利益产生了分歧
Your interests and the interests of your employees have diverged.
不 我不信 我 他们只是害怕
No, I don't believe that. I-I just...They're...They're just scared.
不 他们是愤怒
No. They're angry.
他们花了两年 五年 甚至十年的时间 辛苦劳作 赚取极低的工资
They've spent two years, five years, a decade toiling away for low wages,
就为了这可能永远不会实现的IPO分红
for an IPO payday that now may never come.
不 会实现的 -我是说
No. It's coming. Coming. -I mean...
他们会感觉自己被利用了 -会实现的
They will feel used... -It's coming.
他们会把这些怪在你头上
...and they will blame you.
你觉得《华尔街时报》 是从哪里得到的消息呢
Where do you think The Wall Street Journal got its information?
匿名的消息来源
The unnamed sources?
他们就在你眼前
There they are.
你现在处于战争状态
You're at war.
这场战争将会在多条战线开战 会议室里 媒体上
It'll be fought on multiple fronts. In the boardroom, in the press.
甚至还有你自己公♥司♥的大堂里
Even here in the halls of your own company.
谁也不要相信
Trust no one.
抱歉 这是在约翰格里森姆的小说中吗
Sorry, are we in a John Grisham novel?
你们花钱请我就是要我表现得戏剧化 这就叫危机公♥关♥
You're paying me to be dramatic. That's why it's called crisis PR.
你得明白 丽贝卡
You have to understand, Rebekah,
你和亚当都不是人
you and Adam, you are not people.
我们不是人 -对 你们是产品
We're not people? -No. You're products.
媒体把你们当成独角兽卖♥♥给了公众一次
The media sold you to the public once as unicorns,
现在他们会把你们当成恶人再卖♥♥一次
now they'll sell you again as villains.
好吧 显然我们得换个说法
Okay, so obviously we need to reframe it.
我们得掌控局势 不如你让我们上CNBC吧
We need to take control of it. So why don't you put us on CNBC?
好主意 -不行
Good idea. -No.
我认为这 -不行
I think it's the...-No, no.
他们会把这件事变成马戏团表演 我们还是别帮他们了吧
They're making this into a circus. Let's not help them.
躲在掩体里
Stay in the foxhole.
我再说一次 这是场战争
I'll say it again, we are at war.
这些就是你的步兵
And these are your foot soldiers.
敌人要小心了 因为这几位可都是高手
God help the enemy, 'cause they're a bunch of freaks.
他们貌不惊人 但只要我给他们吃点阿德拉
They don't look like much, but when I pump them full of Adderall
让他们放手去做 那就要小心了
and turn these sickos loose, watch out.
你们俩应该找人查一下 办公室里有没有窃听器
You should both have your offices swept for bugs.
窃听器
Bugs?
我们必须保持警惕 有条理 有策略
We must be vigilant. Methodical. Strategic.
不得发电邮 短♥信♥
No emails, no texts,
不得接打可能被窃听的电♥话♥
no phone calls that might be overheard.
不得犯错 明白吗
No false moves. Got it?
亚当
Adam?
你想要战争 我就打给你看
You want war? I'll give you war.
好 我打给你看
Okay. I'll give you war!
我们要上战场了
We're going to war!
上战场 明白吗
To war, you understand?
菲尔 -是
Phil. -Yeah?
收起来 全部收起来 -好 我这就
Pack it up. Pack it all up. -Okay. I'll go...
别忘记白板 明白吗 别忘了
Don't forget the whiteboard, understand? Don't forget it.
好 -亚当
Okay. -Adam. Adam!
快去
Go, go.
借过 用力推 菲尔 推
Coming through. Push, Phil, push.
我在推 -用力推
Pushing. -Push.
让开 -亚当
Out the way. -Adam. Adam.
这是私有财产 明白吗
This is proprietary, you understand?
如果这些内容出现在任何地方 -赶绿灯吧
If I see this anywhere, anywhere... -Let's catch the light.
我将不得不采取法律手段 明白吗 菲尔
...I'll be forced to take legal action, you understand? Phil.
给他拍张照片 留下他的信息 -等等 不行 滚
Get his picture. Take his information. -Whoa, whoa...No, fuck off.
给他拍张照片
Get his picture.
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表