剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
我在办公桌下发现了一个用过的避孕套
You know, I found a used condom under my desk.
丽贝卡 有个储物间
Rebekah, there's a closet
被称为"做♥爱♥储物间" 要不要猜猜里面会发生什么
called the "the fuck closet." Wanna guess what happens in there?
好吧 我想我们能达成一致 公♥司♥里不应该有做♥爱♥储物间
Okay, I think we can all agree that there should not be a fuck closet.
好 我觉得你应该告诉上司 我会告诉
All right, and I think you should tell your boss. And I will tell...
你觉得我们在和谁做♥爱♥
Who do you think we're fucking?
你总说我们是个大家庭 这是我们的公♥司♥
You keep saying we're a family and that this is our company,
但这些都不是事实
but none of that is true.
所以请不要说了
So please just stop saying it.
对 -没错
Yeah! -Yes!
对 -别说了
Yeah. -Stop.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much!
还有谁有直升机
Who else gets a helicopter?
你怎么能让这种事发生在我身上
How could you let that happen to me?
你怎么能让这种事发生 -我没有让任何事发生
How could you let that happen? -I didn't let anything happen.
我们必须把此事压下去 我们怎么办
We just have to contain this. What are we gonna do?
我们怎么压 我们又不能把推特关掉
How would we contain it? We can't shut down Twitter.
你开什么玩笑 -不 这
Are you kidding me? -No, it's...
太糟糕了
So bad!
我就说错一句话 然后突然
And I say one thing wrong, and then, all of a sudden,
做♥爱♥储物间都怪到我头上来了
I'm being blamed for a fucking fuck closet!
太好了 做♥爱♥储物间 这一定不会火爆全网
Great. Fuck closet. That won't go viral.
做♥爱♥储物间在哪
Where's the fuck closet?
凡妮莎在为你起草一份声明 -我不需要声明
Vanessa's drafting a statement for you...-I don't need a statement.
你需要 -不需要 我
Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -I don't. I...
你需要
Yes, you do. You do.
我们还请了一位外部律师
And we've hired outside counsel.
丽贝卡 没关系 只是几句话而已
Rivka, it's okay. It's okay. It's just words.
你能来打个招呼吗
Can you just come say hello?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey!
嗨 老爸
Hi, Daddy.
这是拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
Bought it at an auction.
不是苏富比
Wasn't exactly Sotheby's.
还没有进行过鉴定
Haven't had it appraised.
然后呢
And?
祝你健康
To your nose.
祝你健康
To your cheeks.
尝起来像是真货
It seems like the real deal.
那我们喝完吧
Then we're gonna finish it.
我最后的晚餐
My last supper.
这事发生多久了
How long have you been dealing with this?
两年了
Two years.
好吧
Okay.
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
律师们一直坚持说他们会撤诉的
The lawyers insisted the whole time that it was gonna be dropped.
"律师们"
"The lawyers."
你知道要去哪里坐牢或是要坐多久吗
Do you know where you're going or for how long?
是个叫艾伦伍德的监狱
There's one place called Allenwood.
六个月 也许是一年
Six months, maybe a year.
全由法官决定 所以我需要你的信
All comes down to the judge. That's why I need your letter.
我得让法官知道我到底是什么人
I need him to know who I really, really am.
我保证今晚就写
I promise I'm gonna do it tonight. I'm gonna write it tonight.
好
Okay.
我们聊点开心的话题吧
Let's talk about something nice.
好 当然 -好
Okay. Yeah. -Yeah.
哈洛怎么样
How is Harlow?
她是个开心果
She is all joy.
我的意思是 她和爸爸特别亲
I mean, she's such a daddy's girl.
特别喜欢亚当
Loves Adam.
所有人都喜欢他
Well, everybody does.
这是他的超能力
It's like his superpower.
这葡萄酒特别适合配彼得卢戈牛排餐厅的
That wine would go perfectly with a New York strip
纽约牛排和鲜虾鸡尾酒
and shrimp cocktail from Peter Luger's.
我希望你带我去那里吃我最后的晚餐
That's where I want you to take me for my last supper.
基思死后我就再没吃过红肉
I haven't eaten red meat since Keith.
配菜非常好吃
Great sides. Great sides.
你以前很喜欢他们餐厅的奶油菠菜
You used to love their creamed spinach.
也许不应该在判决前一周吃个酒驾罚单
Probably shouldn't get a DUI a week before sentencing.
我今晚能睡客房♥吗
Mind if I take the guest room for tonight?
没问题 当然
Sure. Of course.
这样如果你需要 我可以帮你写信
That way I can help you with the letter, if you need it.
爸爸 -这真的
Daddy... -And it's really...
我知道该怎么做 没关系的 法官必须知道你到底是什么样的人
I know what to do. It's okay. He needs to know who you really are.
法官必须知道你到底是什么样的人 我只需写出你在我心中的意义
He just needs to know who you really are. I just need to write what you mean to me.
这是你的超能力
That's your superpower.
我没有超能力 -你当然有
I don't have a superpower. -You sure do.
你总是知道人们最需要听到什么
You always, always know exactly what people need to hear.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
I gotta go make some calls.
如你所知 这不是我父亲
As you know, this is not the first time
第一次犯错
my father has made a mistake.
我父亲成立了一家慈善机构
My father had started a charity.
美国癌症研究基金会
American Cancer Research Fund?
我母亲死于乳腺癌
I lost my mother to breast cancer.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
你♥爸♥爸是一位圣人
Your dad is a saint.
毫无戒心的受害者们 被骗取了超过一百万美元
The unsuspecting victims, defrauded of over a million dollars
诈骗方即你的公♥司♥ 美国癌症研究基金会
by your company, the American Cancer Research Fund.
白德露先生 你没有受到个人起诉
Mr. Paltrow, you are not being prosecuted personally.
但美国癌症研究基金会承认犯有欺诈罪
But ACRF is pleading guilty to fraud.
在本庭看来 你要对
And in the eyes of this court, you bear responsibility
你公♥司♥的行为负责
for the actions of your company.
你运营的公♥司♥从事了诈骗行为
You ran a company that engaged in fraud.
这让你成了什么
So, what does that make you?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
让你成了一个骗子
It makes you a fraud.
是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
说出来
Say it.
我是个骗子
I'm a fraud.
案件驳回
Case dismissed.
不幸的是 几年后
Tragically, a few years later,
我哥哥被诊断出了癌症
my brother was diagnosed with cancer
去世了
and died.
我们去吃点牛排吧
Let's go get some steaks.
基思的死击垮了我父亲
Keith's death broke my father.
他是一个好人
He's a good man.
他只是有时没意识到自己在做什么
He's just numb sometimes to his own actions
因为他处于极度痛苦之中
because he's in so much pain.
他笑得少了 忧心忡忡得多了
He laughs less. He worries more.
他无法享受各种生活中美好的瞬间
He can't enjoy the small moments that make a life.
我从哥哥去世那天起就不再吃肉了
I stopped eating meat the day my brother died.
而我父亲则不再拥有生活
My father stopped living.
他不是你想的那种人
He's not the man you think he is.
他是教会了我家庭优先的人
He's the man that taught me that family comes first.
教会了我要为自己的信念奋斗
Taught me to fight for what I believe in.
这就是我现在所做的 为保护家庭的完整而奋斗
And that is what I am doing right now. Fighting to keep my family together.
丽贝卡白德露诺伊曼敬上
Sincerely, Rebekah Paltrow Neumann.
真漂亮
So pretty.
搞什么
What the f...
真对不起 -嘿 丽贝卡
I am so sorry. -Hey, Rebekah.
我很抱歉
I'm s...I'm...I'm so sorry.
很抱歉 亚当在哪
I'm so sorry. Where is Adam?
他不 我觉得他不在这里
Oh, he's not he...I don't think he's here.
我 很抱歉
I'm so...I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
嘿 没事
Hey, it's okay.
你不能发表这篇报道
You're not gonna run the article.
但报道很精彩 -是吗
But it's such a good one. -Is it?
我不知道 感觉你是在欺负一家新公♥司♥
I don't know, it feels like you're picking on a young company
我们公♥司♥只想做好事 以后会越做越好 我
that only wants to do good and is going to do better. I just...
报道里会包含所有这些内容
Well, I mean, the article will cover all of that.
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表