剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
Adam, do you wanna see headshots?
不 我不想看大头 这就是我聘请选角导演的原因
No, I don't want to see...That's why I hired the casting director.
米格尔 -你的选角导演
Miguel. -Your casting director...
不 去吧 微定向
No, no, no. Just go, go, go. Microtarget.
好 我们爱你 很好 微定向 -他们在那边说什么呢
Okay, we love you. Great. Microtarget. -What are they talking about in there?
说是没有写在他的公共日程表上
It's not in his public calendar.
我为什么看不到他的私人日程表
Why don't I have his private calendar?
嗨 -嗨
Oh, hey. -Hi.
请进 脱鞋 -抱歉
Come on in. Shoes. -Sorry.
贝亚 让我们单独聊聊
Bea, can you give us a sec?
所以呢 我还没听到你的答案 魔术师 特立独行还是激发灵感的人
So? I never got the answer. Magician, maverick or muse?
是这样
You know,
我现在决定把我的答案保密
I have decided for now to consciously contain my answer in a chrysalis.
好吧 那么看来我只好在明晚把你灌醉
Okay. Then I guess I'm gonna have to get you drunk tomorrow night
到时候再套你的答案了
and have you tell me then.
抱歉 明晚怎么了
Sorry, what's tomorrow night?
要喝几杯
The drinks thing.
我们要在《名利场》拍摄后一起喝几杯
We're just doing a little drinks thing after Vanity Fair.
对 -是 你参加吗
Oh, right. -Yeah. Are you coming?
来嘛 有男生 有龙舌兰酒
Come. You know, the boys and their tequila.
他们想教我一个叫酒瓶手爱德华的游戏
And they wanna show me some game called Edward Fortyhands.
身边有一位成年人会很令人安心
It would be so nice to have another adult in the room.
好了
All right, well...
趁你还在 -是
While I have you... -Yeah.
我想和你谈谈公♥司♥的使命宣言
...I wanted to talk to you about the mission statement of the company.
"提升全人类的意识" -对
"Elevating the world's consciousness"? -Yes.
我觉得有点太抽象了 -抽象
I think it's a little too abstract. -Abstract?
对 我觉得我们需要将公♥司♥具体在做什么
I think we need something that speaks more directly
表达得更直接一点
to what it is the company actually does.
我知道这话是你的点子 我觉得它很有力量
And I know it was your baby, and I think it's so powerful.
但我只是担心普通的消费者
But I just worry that the average consumer...
他们真的能听懂吗
are they really gonna get it?
那些律师 银行家就更不可能理解了
And can you imagine the lawyers or the bankers trying to figure it out, so...
好了 我得走了 明晚见
All right, well, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow night.
提醒你一下 我会打扮得非常性感
And heads up, I'm gonna look superhot
因为为了《名利场》的拍摄 我请了一个美妆团队
'cause I have a glam squad coming for Vanity Fair.
就是想打扮得漂漂亮亮
So just look cute.
好
Okay.
橄榄汁
Olive juice.
你好啊 茄子宝贝
Shalom, baba ghanoush.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, Neshama.
你好
Hello.
嗨 -你在喝茶
Hi. -Having a little tea?
是 -是吗
Yeah. -Yes?
好僵硬 -是
So tight. -Yeah.
你很紧张啊 -我知道
You are tense. -I know.
我不得不说 你现在在耸肩
And I have to say, you hunch your shoulders now.
好了 站起来 -我知道
Okay, stand up for me. -I know.
不 拜托 站嘛 -不 亚当
No, please...Yes. -No, Adam.
拜托 来嘛
Please, please, please. Come, come, come, come, come.
来嘛 我们得放松一下肌肉
Come, come. We gotta loosen the body.
我在海军时 他们教了我一个秘籍
In the navy, they taught me a little secret.
听好 关键是姿态 明白吗 挺胸
Okay? It's all about your posture, you understand? So, chest out.
这是很严肃的事 -你在教我纠正姿态
This is serious business. -You're teaching me about posture?
很严肃的 挺胸 -好
Serious business. Chest out. -Okay.
双肩打开 收下巴 用力
Shoulders back. Chin in. Strong.
这感觉不对劲 -不 这很好
This doesn't feel right. -No, no. It's very good.
关键是收下巴 收下巴 挺胸 肩膀绷紧
The chin in is the key. It's the chin in, the chest out, the shoulders tight.
然后我们开始转动肩部 -好
But then we roll. -Okay.
转动肩部
We roll.
好好转 动作幅度要大
Big, beautiful rolls.
好 -对了
Yes! -Okay.
现在上提 下放
And now up. And down.
上提 下放
And up and down and up and down.
感觉好些了吗 看吧 百试百灵
Okay. Feel better? See, that works every time.
没有吗
No?
亲爱的
My love.
我在替公♥司♥的灵魂担心
I'm afraid for the soul of the company.
他在飞机上吗
He's up there?
嗨
Hey!
杰米 太好了
Jamie! Yes, yes, yes!
你能来真好
Good to have you.
你说"市中心" 我以为 你指的是曼哈顿 而不是亚特兰大
When you said "Midtown," I thought you meant Manhattan, not Atlanta.
这个嘛
Well...
如果你想互相参观对方的公♥司♥
If you wanted to tour each other's operations,
我们在这里都有共享办公楼 相距不过一个半街区
we have locations right here within a block and a half of each other.
确实 嘿 朱丽安娜 来
Point taken. Hey, Juliana. Come. Come, come, come.
带着礼物呢 干杯
Bearing gifts. Cheers.
对
Yes.
不 -不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. -No.
不 -我是说
No, no, no, no, no, no. -I mean...
还行吧
...kind of.
不 -还行 也许
No. -Kind of. Maybe.
你很淘气
Very bad boy. Bad boy.
不 我记得你们刚起步时
No, but I remember walking into a Greendesk
我去过Greendesk
when you guys first opened.
Greendesk 是的 刚起步
Greendesk. Yes, the beginning.
是的 -对
Yeah. -Yeah, yes.
我记得我走进Greendesk公♥司♥ 心想
And I remember walking into the Greendesk, and I thought,
"天啊 这些家伙知道自己在做什么 该死 我最好提高业务水平" 对吧
"Oh, God. These guys know what they're doing. Shit, I better up my game." Right?
你做到了 你的收入表现极好
And you did. You did. Your numbers are fantastic.
实话实说 极好
Honestly, fantastic.
你怎么知道我的收入
How do you know my numbers?
杰米 你的成就十分惊人 好吗
Jamie, what you have accomplished is amazing, okay?
尤其是考虑到你 全是通过那一次加薪做到的
Considering you've done it all on that one raise.
就一次加薪 杰米 天啊
One raise, Jamie. Wow.
你想收♥购♥我们
You wanna buy us.
我们合作的话 就能改变一切
We do this together. We can change everything.
你明白吗 你和我
You understand? You and I,
把你到目前为止所开创 达成的
with what you've built and accomplished so far.
全部拿来和WeWork合并
And WeWork coming in, taking all of that, rolling it up,
为全世界打造更宏伟 更美好的明天
and building a bigger, better tomorrow for the world.
不仅仅是为了我们自己 明白吗
Not just for ourselves. You understand?
亚当 我并不想改变世界
Adam, I'm not looking to change the world.
我只想以合理的价格提供优质的服务
I just wanna provide a good service at a fair price,
而且知道自己的员工都叫什么
and know my employees' names.
我理解 是
I understand. Yeah.
我认为应该事先提醒你一下
I thought you deserved a heads-up.
"事先提醒"是什么意思
What do you mean a "heads-up"?
我要毁了你的公♥司♥
I'm going to crush you.
我要毁了你的业务 你的灵魂
I am going to destroy your business and your soul.
(勤恳公♥司♥)
嘿
Hey, hey.
请你滚蛋好吗 -什么
Can you get the fuck out, please? -What?
立刻滚蛋 -我有工作要做
Get the fuck out right now. -I have work to do.
你以为我闹着玩呢 我认真的 -嘿 哥们 我认真的
Think I'm playing? I'm not playing. -Hey, man. I'm not playing.
你干什么 -来啊
What are you doing? -Come here. Come here!
这是一份工作 好了
It's a job. This is a job. Okay. Okay.
(勤恳公♥司♥ 共享空间公♥司♥)
搞定
Boom!
(共享空间 集体蜂巢 公社公♥司♥ 中心广场)
猜猜看 是谁拍下了 公社公♥司♥登记表的照片
And guess who took a photo of the sign-in sheet at Commune.
完美
Perfect. Perfect.
我要你给他们的每一位会员
I want you to offer every single one of their members
提供六个月的免费租约 六个月 -好
six months free. Six months. -Yeah.
亚当 我们不能这么做 这太疯狂了
Adam, we're not doing that. That's crazy.
疯狂是我们的成功之道 明白吗
And crazy is how we get there, you understand?
这
This...
稍等
For a moment.
这是孙正义给我们投资所期待的回报
This is what Masa expects from his investment in us.
就是这个 -王冠
This! -A crown?
3 3 0
Three, three, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero,
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表