剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
(华尔街破事)
(加教授大讲堂)
你们好 朋友们 5月5日节快乐
Hola, amigos. Happy Cinco de Mayo.
("G教授"斯科特加洛韦)
五月花号♥沉入海底怎么说
What do you call a cargo ship full of mayonnaise that goes down in the ocean?
五月"无"
Sink-o-da-mayo.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
谐音梗真不好笑
Such a bad joke.
不管了 今天我们要讲IPO 即首次公开募股
Anyways, today we're covering IPOs, initial public offerings.
首次公开募股 就是私人公♥司♥变成上市公♥司♥的过程
An IPO is the process by which a private company becomes a public one.
对公♥司♥创始人来说 终极的成功听起来像钟声
For a founder, ultimate success sounds like a ringing bell,
具体来说就是纽约证交所开市的钟声
specifically the opening bell of the New York Stock Exchange.
不好
Uh-oh.
公♥司♥上市有很多好处
Going public has many pros.
但也有一个很大的缺点
But it's also got a big old con.
就是首次公开募股有失败的风险
The risk that the IPO could fail.
首次公开募股是个不成功便成仁的时刻
IPO is the make-or-break moment.
它是赢家和输家的分水岭
It separates the winners from the losers.
一边是谷歌♥ 一边是Groupon
The Googles from the Groupons.
一边是亚马逊 一边是Pet.com
The Amazons from the Pet.coms.
上市意味着真的要把公♥司♥推向市场
Going public means that you are literally going public.
张三和李四都能看到你的财务报表
Joe Ordinary gets to see your dirty laundry,
看得一清二楚
skid marks and all.
公♥司♥过去运营如何
How've you been running your company?
到底赚了多少钱 赔了多少钱
How much have you actually been making? Or losing?
这就是为什么有些创始人 想把首次公开募股拒之门外
Which is why some founders try to keep the enemy outside the gate
越久越好
for as long as possible.
你休想从这里过去
You shall not pass!
(你好)
(一饮而尽)
(根据Wondery公♥司♥的播客 《WeCrashed》改编)
(谷歌♥)
(硅谷 谷歌♥总部)
我的助理应该把它组装好的
My assistant was supposed to put it together,
但他今天早上扭伤了脚踝 或是骨折了
but he twisted his ankle this morning, or broke it.
我也不知道 我不是医生
I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
他被行李箱绊倒了
He tripped over the suitcases.
我的另一个助理送他去了急诊室
My other assistant took him to the ER.
这没关系 因为我们会调整
Which is okay, because we adjust.
会适应 我们随机应变 对吗
We adapt. We improvise! Right?
我不知道有没有人和你们说过 但这是我的超能力
I don't know if anyone told you, but it's my superpower.
就是应变
Change.
你为什么来找我们
Why are you coming to us?
因为你们很有钱 对吧
Because you have all the money, huh?
WeWork是一个
WeWork is a...
是个家族企业
It's a family business.
我们要发挥出最强大的实力
And we're at our strongest
就得找到合适的合作伙伴 加入这个家族 明白吗
when we find the right partners to join the family. You understand?
我还是不明白你们怎么算科技公♥司♥
I still don't see how you're a tech company.
这正是模型的作用 是为了演示
The point of the model is to demonstrate
科技如何激发工作场所的洞察力
how tech drives workplace insights.
对 哪间会议室被预订了
Yeah, which conference rooms are being booked.
空间是否得到了高效利用
If space is being used efficiently.
效率是
Efficiency is...
谷歌♥的强项
That's Google.
你为什么找我们
Why are you coming to us?
为什么不找软银
Why not SoftBank?
软银继续保持深度参与状态
SoftBank remains wildly committed.
亚当 抱歉 为什么不做首次公开募股
Adam, sorry. Why not just IPO?
(亲爱的)
(正从谷歌♥离开 去见埃隆)
(请给我回电 亲爱的)
这也太棒了吧
How sweet was that?
孩子们都很棒
Well, the kids were great,
但其他的一切都令人尴尬
but everything else was embarrassing.
老师的鞋子应该是白色 黑色或米黄色
Teachers' shoes should be white, black, or beige,
还有天啊 不能有鞋带
and for God's sakes no laces.
蹦床上的迈尔斯老师简直是焦虑制♥造♥者
Ms. Myers is a stress-dream on that tambourine.
怎么会有人不会玩蹦床 那是个蹦床啊
How do you not know how to play a tambourine? It's a tambourine.
我都不想说艾维老师的音调了
And don't even get me started on the pitch of Mr. Ivey's voice.
贝亚 你觉得合适的时候 把这些记下来就好 不急
Feel free to start writing this down whenever it suits you, Bea.
记下你不喜欢艾维老师的音调
That you don't like the pitch of Mr. Ivey's voice?
是的
Yes.
天啊 我还以为在纽约就能找到一个
God, you'd think that in New York you could find a teacher
既会唱歌♥又会教学的老师呢
that could both sing and teach.
我准备继续说待办事项了
I'm ready to move on to action items.
你准备好了吗 -好了
Are you? -Ready.
我今天早上又看了一下网站
I rechecked the website this morning.
告诉加文 我还是能找到占位符文本
Tell Gavin I'm still finding placeholder text
和Helvetica字体
and Helvetica.
这是不可接受的
Not acceptable.
我在11点23分打了前台的电♥话♥
I called the front desk line at 11:23.
没人接听 响了五声后 直接转入了语♥音♥信箱
No one answered. Five rings, straight to voice mail.
告诉丽莎这是不可接受的
Tell Lisa that's not acceptable.
和妮可安排一次扩张计划的会议
Set a meeting with Nicole re: expansion plans
讨论WeGrow旧金山和特拉维夫的分校
for WeGrow San Fran and Tel Aviv,
奖学金的进度实在是
the pace of scholarship funding, which is just...
还有柠檬水摊位
...and the lemonade stand.
所以
So...
柠檬水摊位
The lemonade stand.
我们要带孩子们去我们的农场
We're gonna take kids to our farm
让他们采摘蔬菜
and then have them pick vegetables,
再卖♥♥给WeWork员工
sell them to WeWork employees.
它将成为21世纪的环保柠檬水摊位
It's gonna be the lemonade stand for the 21st century.
这就是有意识的创业精神
Conscious entrepreneurship.
五岁小孩子的创业精神
Entrepreneurship for five-year-olds?
我刚刚才听过这话
I just heard it too.
你说得对
You're right.
我们要把更小的孩子也带上 但你得去订购汽车儿童椅
We'll include the younger kids. But you have to order the car seats.
明年班级的入学证明在哪
Where are the admission certificates for next year's class?
在我这里 但有一个字打错了
I have them, but there's a typo.
上面写着"2031年毕业班"
It says, "Class of 2031."
不 没错
No, that's right.
那是他们从WeGrow高中毕业的年份
That's when they're gonna graduate from WeGrow High School.
当然了
Of course.
我来签字
I'll sign them.
贝亚 我不会放弃孩子们 让他们去体验标准教育的
I'm not just going to abandon kids to normative education experiences, Bea.
他们从出生到死亡 我希望都由我来教育
I wanna educate them from birth to death.
这句话当我们的口号♥如何
What about that for a slogan?
"从出生到死亡"
"From birth to death."
好啊 -你能做一个测试用的横幅吗
Yeah. -Can you mock that up on a banner?
这样我能看看效果
So that way I could see it.
好 就这样
Great. That's it.
好
Okay.
(入学证明 WeGrow)
(亲爱的 给我打电♥话♥)
(119次赞)
(WeGrow一步一个脚印 提升全人类的意识)
(WeGrow 614粉丝 3479已关注)
(WeWork 六十二万粉丝 428已关注)
亚当
Adam.
你去硅谷一周了 没有人会投资的
You've been in the Valley for a week. Nobody's coming in.
是时候了 你必须进行首次公开募股
It's time. You have to IPO.
亲爱的 我努力赶回来 想和你共进早餐
Motek. I tried to make it back in time for us to have breakfast together,
可你起得太早了
but you're up so early.
我来做一份炒豆腐
How about I make a tofu scramble
和一点绿色果汁来为你开启新的一天吧
and some green juice to start your day?
失陪了 我得去经营你给我的那所学校了
If you'll excuse me. I have to go run the school that you gave me.
我不是那个意思 -我知道你认为我什么也不干
I didn't mean it to come out that way...-I know you don't think I do anything.
但我确实在工作
But I actually do.
亲爱的 拜托 -不 你说得很清楚了
Motek. Please. -No, no. You made it perfectly clear.
亲爱的 -我的治疗师说了
Motek...-My therapist said,
"你只会恨自己真正爱的人"
"You can only hate someone you truly love."
看来我是真的爱你
Guess I truly love you.
你打算如何让公♥司♥重回正轨
And how are you gonna get this back on track?
亚当
Adam?
谁说我们没在正轨了
Who said we're off track?
我们的轨道正得很 杰米
We're on exactly the right track, Jamie.
这是命运让我们走的轨道
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表