剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
(你好)
(一饮而尽)
(根据Wondery公♥司♥的播客 《WeCrashed》改编)
(永远半满)
(生活在日本)
(正义)
(那是什么啊)
(天啊 你疯了)
看到了吗 -看到了
You see? -Yes.
我说过吧 你可以把任何东西表现出来
I told you. You can manifest anything.
是 你说过 -你明白了吗
Yes, you did. -Do you see that?
明白了 是的
I do. Yeah. Yeah.
你想要什么
So, what do you want?
我想要太阳
I want the sun.
我们把太阳表现出来吧
Let's manifest the sun.
科尔特马德拉
Corte Madera?
在加州
California.
(首席品牌官 丽贝卡诺伊曼)
是 我觉得我做不到
Yeah, I don't think I can do this.
你当然能做到 很简单 是董事会议
Of course you can. It's easy. It's a board meeting.
告诉他们我们正在做 哪些了不起的大事就行
Just tell them all the amazing things we're doing.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
回哪 -回这里啊
Back where? -Back here.
我就在这里
I am here.
(加州 科尔特马德拉)
我不懂这话什么意思
Well, I don't know what that means.
我现在就在WeWork
I'm at WeWork right now.
我们在哪 哪里就是WeWork
WeWork is...It's wherever we are.
(打拼才会赢)
嗨
Hi.
大家都有水吗
Does everyone have water?
我能喝点你的水吗
May I have some of your water?
亚当在哪
Where's Adam?
嘿
Hey!
(《说服力的艺术》 《玩转风投游戏》)
(出♥售♥无形资产)
亲爱的 你在干什么呢
What are you doing, motek?
在做梦
Dreaming.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
妈妈 快看 我捡到一条螃蟹腿 -天啊
Mommy, look. I found a crab leg. -Oh, wow!
我看看 -不 海鸥
Let me see. -No, the seagull...
(不要自满)
(研究你的联络人)
亲爱的 你有空吗 -当然
My love, do you have a minute? -Of course, of course.
是这样 我找到了你和米格尔在 Greendesk之后做的那个旧融♥资♥演示稿
So... I found the old pitch deck that you and Miguel made after Greendesk.
我开始回过头来思考概念生活
And I started thinking back to Concept Living
以及真正创造实体社交网络的意义
and what it means to truly create a physical social network.
我就开始从这个点子扩展开来 然后
And I just started riffing and, well...
(生活 飞行 银行 航海 睡眠 捐赠)
(联♥系♥ 赚钱 脚踏车 吃纯素)
我们给工作带来了革命
We revolutionized work.
现在我们要把WeWork的使命 和我们的整个理念
Now we bring WeWork's mission, our entire philosophy,
推向航♥空♥公♥司♥ 健身房♥ 银行 生活
to airlines, gyms, to banking, living.
我们不仅只有WeWork
We are more than WeWork.
我们是一种生活方式
We are a way of life.
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
我觉得这是魔法
I think it's magic.
我觉得你就是魔法
And I think you're magic.
我喜欢
Love it!
我是魔术师 -你是魔术师
I'm a magician. -You're a magician.
(我们不仅只有工作)
我们的核心使命保持不变 即提升全人类的意识
Our core mission remains the same: to elevate the world's consciousness.
但我们现在将 超越共享工作空间 远远超越
But now we will be even more than coworking space. Even more.
(WeWork将展开新业务)
你一贯都是大胆设想 是吗
You don't think small, do you?
是 这是我想问题唯一的方式
No, no. I don't know any other way to think.
你登上了《财富》独角兽企业名单
You made Fortune's Unicorn List
即估值超过十亿美元的私人公♥司♥
of private companies with valuations over one billion dollars.
你即将成为纽约出租面♥积♥最多的公♥司♥
You're poised to control the most square footage in New York City.
而世界上一些最伟大的公♥司♥
Yet some of the world's greatest companies have stumbled
在把重心从核心业务上转移开时 都经历了跌跌撞撞
when they've taken their eyes off the ball of their core businesses.
我们不会跌跌撞撞
We don't stumble.
我们一飞冲天
WeFly.
他刚刚提出了WeWork航♥空♥公♥司♥
Did he just pitch a WeWork airline?
我很荣幸 -谢谢 见到你很高兴
My pleasure. -Thank you. Good to see you.
你让孩子辍学了
You took the kids out of school?
他们在家上哈巴德课程
Well, we're homeschooling them with a Chabad curriculum.
他们接受的是世上最好的教育
They're receiving the best education in the world.
那个涌浪至少有2米高
The swell was at least six feet.
布鲁斯 -亚当
Bruce! -Adam.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
欢迎来到我们的新家 欢迎
Welcome to our new home. Welcome.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
真抱歉 是哈洛的学校打来的
I am so sorry. It's Harlow's school.
好
Oh, okay. Okay.
你好 我是丽贝卡白德露诺伊曼
Hello. Rebekah Paltrow Neumann.
想喝点什么吗 -听着
Can I get you anything? -Look.
他们正对你失去信心
They're turning on you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
谁正对我失去信心
I mean, who is turning on me?
董事会
The board.
他们想上市
They wanna go public.
他们担心你的各种怪癖不符合
And they're concerned that your eccentricities are not the right fit
上市公♥司♥首席执行官的形象 -等等
for the CEO of a public company. -Wait, wait, wait.
我的各种怪癖
My eccentricities?
我的各种怪癖
My eccentricities?
比如 我 一天工作24小时 一周工作七天吗
Like what? The fact that I work 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
还是我让这个公♥司♥发展得 比谷歌♥ 阿里巴巴或亚马逊都快
Or that I've grown this company faster than Google or Alibaba or Amazon?
布鲁斯 是这些怪癖吗
Those eccentricities, Bruce? Those eccentricities?
我是支持你的
I'm in your corner.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
那你应该去和他们说 而不是和我说 布鲁斯
Then you should be talking to them. Not to me. Not to me, Bruce.
我第一个找的是你
I came to you first.
我们当时想要扩张时 我需要你
When we were trying to expand, I needed you.
而你拒绝了我
And you turned me away.
我很遗憾你这么想
I'm sorry you see it that way.
我的看法是 我从一开始就和你在一起
The way I see it, I have been with you from the start.
我给了你几百万
I have given you millions.
但你似乎忘记了 -不 我没忘
But you seem to have forgotten. -No, no. I haven't forgotten.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
在基准资本 你和优步的首席执行官 也会这么说话吗
At Benchmark, do you speak to the CEO of Uber this way?
这是我好奇的地方 我觉得不会
That's what I wonder. I'm thinking no.
"WeBike"
"WeBike"?
是一个脚踏车代客泊车服务
A bicycle valet service.
行 这是你的公♥司♥ 你可以做出决定
Yeah. It's your company. You get to make the decisions.
只要你是负责人 你就可以最后拍板
As long as you're in charge, you get to call the shots.
下次我会打电♥话♥的
Next time, I will call.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
如果你担心我们的孩子跟不上课程
If you're worried about our kids falling behind,
那一定是你的标准错了
then you're using the wrong measuring stick.
我让他们旁听亚当的商务电♥话♥会议
I have them listen in on Adam's business calls
都是在辅♥导♥课间隙
in between tutoring sessions.
哈佛商学院的二年级学生
I mean, second years at Harvard Business School would kill
拼了命都想旁听呢
for this kind of education.
你应该看看丽贝卡是怎么教孩子的
You should see it, what Rivka's doing.
非常了不起 -谢谢
It's amazing. -Thank you.
我们在培养他们有意识的创业精神
And we are teaching them conscious entrepreneurship.
我们信奉传统课程
We believe in a traditional curriculum.
拼读法 加法 减法
Phonics, addition, subtraction.
诸如此类的知识 -这些他们都在学 全都在学
Things like that. -They're getting all of that. All of it.
传统课程只能教出思想传统的人
Traditional curriculums breed traditional thinkers.
那也许我们的学校不适合你或你的女儿
Then maybe we're not the right school for you or your daughter.
听着 我们希望哈洛到学校里来
Listen, we want Harlow here.
但听起来你们得决定这是否合适
But it sounds like you need to decide whether that's the right fit.
我替其他孩子感到难过 真的
I feel bad for the other kids. I really do.
我希望他们能得到哈洛这样的教育
I wish they were getting the kind of education that Harlow is.
你好 通知银行 最新那张给哈洛学校的支票停止付款
Hello. Put a stop payment on the last check to Harlow's school.
我们会给她找另外一个一年学费 四万两千美元的地方去用手指画画
We're going to find another place for her to finger-paint for $42,000 a year.
对
Yes.
真遗憾 我们本来打算捐赠一间冥想室的
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表