剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
有人有问题吗
Does anybody have any questions?
离职一直是这个董事会的特点
Parting has long been a feature on this board.
他是疯子 -天 疯子
He's a maniac. -Oh, for...A nutjob.
真丢人 -数字就是这样
This is humiliating. -Those are the numbers.
(2019年9月18日 星期三)
来
Come.
我们可以投票了
We're ready to vote.
对于汤姆的发言有动议吗
Is there a motion for Tom's presentation?
动议 -有人附议吗
So moved. -Is there a second?
附议 -有人动议 有人附议
Seconded. -Properly moved and seconded.
赞同的人请说"是"
All those in favor, please signify by saying "aye."
是
Aye.
有人反对吗
Any opposed?
动议通过
The motion is passed.
给他办公室打电♥话♥ 叫他过来
Call his office and get him down here.
亚当诺伊曼办公室 我这就把他从会议中叫出来
Adam Neumann's office. I'm gonna pull him out of this meeting right now.
他不接电♥话♥ -派埃丝特过去
He's not picking up. -Get Esther over there.
是 我明白这是急事
Yes, I understand it's urgent.
是 好 是的 谢谢
Yes, okay. Yes. Thank you.
他在国内 对吗
He is in the country, right?
他办公室的人说他很快就到
His office says he'll be here soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
到公♥寓♥里面去
Go inside the apartment.
因为这就是第三助理的工作 埃丝特
Because this is what the third assistant does, Esther.
我是第三助理时做过远比这更奇怪的事
I did much weirder shit when I was third.
那么你明白问题所在了
So you see what the problem is.
(厨房♥翻修)
是 我明白
Yeah. I see it.
好 之前三位都没明白
Good. The last three didn't.
是风水 不太好
It's the feng shui. It's just...It's off.
一点都不好
Totally off.
你一走进来就会感到幽闭恐惧
You know, you walk in, and you just feel...It's, like... claustrophobic.
没错 -所以我想抬高天花板 全拆掉
Absolutely. -So, I just wanna go up, blow it out.
终于能有呼吸的空间了
Finally get some room to breathe.
我走进来的第一个想法就是打开空间
First thing I thought when I walked in. Open it up.
这里正是需要这个 它
That's what it needs. It's just...
起床啦 干活啦
Rise and grind.
起床啦 干活啦
Rise and grind!
是的
Yes!
请随意看 我想你一定需要做测量尺寸
Feel free to look around. I imagine you need measurements.
之类的工作 -好
Et cetera, whatever. -Okay.
是 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
我们车里见 -好 你确定你准备好了
I'll meet you in the car. -Okay. You sure you're ready?
是 当然 前进 -好
Yes, yes, of course. Onward! -All right.
亲爱的 你没穿上衣
My love, you're not wearing a shirt.
谁给我拿件上衣来
Will somebody grab me a shirt?
接到他了
I have him.
早 克里斯 -诺伊曼先生
Good morning, Chris. -Mr. Neumann.
你是谁
Do...Who are you?
埃丝特 你的第三助理 -埃丝特
I'm Esther. Your third assistant. -Esther?
是 菲尔在电♥话♥上等着呢
Yes. I have Phil on the line.
不 我宿醉后可不能接菲尔的电♥话♥
No, no. Phil isn't good for my hangover.
他说是急事
He says it's urgent.
菲尔总是有急事
Phil is always urgent.
诺伊曼先生 请接一下吧 -克里斯
Mr. Neumann, please. Mr. Neumann. -Chris.
嗨 你能带上这个吗 你能 -不行
Can you take this? Can you...-No.
大点声 克里斯 调大点声
Turn it up! Turn it up, Chris! Turn it up!
(WeWork银河总部)
好
Okay.
好了 早上好
Okay. Good morning!
下午好 亚当 -早上好
Good afternoon, Adam. -Good morning!
见到你很高兴 -没电了
Nice to see you. -Dead.
亚当 董事会召集了紧急会议
Adam, the board called an emergency meeting.
好 你接下来做这个
Great. You can do this next.
(丽贝卡诺伊曼)
你能不能去一趟邦贝里超♥市♥
Mind going to Bonberi Mart
趁断货前给我买♥♥点裙带菜凯撒沙拉
and picking me up a wakame Caesar before they run out?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥ -亚当
Why didn't you call me? -Adam...
(华尔街时报)
那篇文章登报了
...the article came out.
(亚当诺伊曼创立了WeWork 也可能会毁了它)
该死
Fuck!
(打拼才会赢)
伙计 振作起来
Pull it together, man! Pull it together!
亚当 你的门开着呢
Adam, your door is open.
丽贝卡 董事会要取消首次公开募股
Rivka, the board is going to kill the IPO.
我们已经通过抵押个人股票 贷款了三亿八千万美金
We've personally taken $380 million out against our shares.
三亿八千万 丽贝卡
380 million, Rivka.
看着我 -三亿八千万
Look at me. -380 million.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
恐惧是一种选择
Fear is a choice.
嗨 你们被预先批准进入 好
Hi. You're precleared. Okay.
好了
Okay.
你是个超新星
You're a supernova.
太好了
Perfect, perfect, perfect.
我们今天要谈成一笔大生意 小家伙
We're going to make a great deal today, little man.
我们要谈成一笔大生意
We're making a great deal.
谢谢 你们全都排练过了吗 -不客气
Thank you. You've rehearsed everything? -You're welcome.
他准备好了 记住台词了 -练过了
Is he ready? Does he know his lines? -We practiced.
是的 -好
Yes. -Okay.
嗨 亚当诺伊曼 爬爬公♥司♥的
Hello. Adam Neumann. Krawlers.
(12年前)
我们有样东西能在今天改变你们的生活
We have something that's going to change your life today.
有护膝的婴儿连体服
Onesies with kneepads for babies.
(婴儿用护膝 爬爬公♥司♥)
宝贝 过来 宝贝
Baby. Come to me, baby.
过来 宝贝 来 -这是
Come to me, baby. Baby, come. -This is...
我不明白 他之前还会爬的 -先生
Don't understand. It was doing it before. -Sir.
给我点时间 -先生
Just give me a moment. -Sir.
你的公♥司♥会成长吗
Will your business scale?
好主意和伟大的主意 二者的区别就在于成长力
The difference between a good idea and a great idea is scalability.
这款鞋有可能颠覆时尚界
This has the opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry,
真的能让你领先对手一步
literally put your competitors on their heels.
我的妹妹阿蒂现在来展示
My sister, Adi, will now demonstrate.
可折叠的鞋跟专为 需要四处奔走的女性设计
A collapsible heel for the woman on the go,
因为人们永远不应为舒适度 而牺牲时尚感 对吗
because you should never have to sacrifice style for comfort. Right?
爬呀 宝贝 爬过来
Crawl, baby. Crawl, baby. Crawl to me.
看到没 他爬了
You see? He's doing it.
注意看膝盖
Watch the knees. Watch the knees.
(创业301 概念生活)
我们推出了多种颜色
We have a variety of colors,
从深红色到淡紫色
from oxblood to mauve.
灰褐色 樱桃色
We have taupe, cherry.
棕色 深棕色
We have a brown, a dark brown...
我也不想非得这样做 可是尼古拉斯 我们很需要这笔生意
Didn't want to have to do this, but, Nicholas, we need the deal.
我们有黑色 还有黄绿色
We have black to a chartreuse...
该死
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
尼古拉斯 我的小朋友 拜托 我们说好的
Nicholas, my little friend. Please, we had a deal.
我 这 -这是全曼哈顿最慢的电梯了
I...That's...-The slowest elevator in all of Manhattan.
也许甚至是全世界最慢的
Maybe even the entire world.
是
Right.
周五晚上大吃一顿是吗
Big Friday night, huh?
对 你懂的 -是
Yeah, you know it. -Yeah.
泰餐 -是中餐
Thai food? -Chinese.
中餐 -是
Chinese! -Yeah, yeah.
嘿 你想喝一杯吗
Hey. You want to have a drink?
我刚买♥♥好吃的 所以
Well, you know, I just got my food, so...
好啊 带上吧 我不在乎
Yeah, well. Bring it. I don't care.
让气味弥漫在我公♥寓♥里吧 我喜欢
Stink up my apartment. I love it.
你想让我去你公♥寓♥里喝一杯
You want me to have a drink in your apartment?
这很奇怪吗
Is that so weird?
我们是邻居
We're neighbors here.
是啊 在纽约是有点奇怪
Well, in New York City, yeah, it's a little weird.
我不是纽约人 我来自以色列
Well, I'm not from New York City. I'm from Israel.
在那里这一点都不奇怪
And there it's not weird at all.
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表