剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
we need to talk.
亚当 我们谈过的 有可能会出现这种局面
Adam, we talked about this time might be coming,
似乎 现在已经出现了 我是说
and it's...It seems to be here. I mean...
亚当 公♥司♥现在面临关键的转折点
Adam, the company is at a critical juncture.
你有两个选择 第一 立刻关闭12栋共享办公楼
You have two options. One, you close 12 locations immediately.
这是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
第二 关闭所有非必要运营
Two, you shut down all nonessential operations.
包括WeWork实验室
That includes WeWork Labs.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你只有这两个选择
Well, those are your options.
理查德 -你太纵容他了 布鲁斯
Richard...-You're...You're too soft on him, Bruce.
你只有这两个选择 没别的
Those are your options. Period.
嗨 欢迎来到WeWork -嗨 丽贝卡
Hi. Welcome to WeWork. -Hi, Rebekah.
天啊 你气色真好
Oh, my God. You look amazing.
终于来参观了 我好兴奋
I'm so excited to finally see it.
好 是这样 我想快速带你参观一下
Good. So, I was thinking I'd give you a quick tour...
好的 -然后我们可以走去小王子餐厅
Yes, please. -...then we walk to Little Prince.
他 由他来告诉我我有什么选择
Him? He's going to tell me my options
这里是我们的公♥司♥ 我的会议室
in my conference room in our company?
你在跟我说我有什么选择
You're telling me what my options are?
这就是我们现在的处境 没错
This is where we are, yeah.
听我说 -亚当 看着我
Listen to me. -Adam, look at me.
印度之行已经过去四个月了
It's been four months since India.
孙正义不会来了
Masa's just not coming.
看看这一切啊
Look at all of this.
让我想起了我的公♥司♥成立初期的样子
It actually reminds me of the early days of my company.
是吗 -是
Does it? -Yeah.
很高兴听你这么说
That's so gratifying to hear.
亚当在这里
And here is Adam.
嗨 抱歉 打扰一下
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
嗨 亲爱的 -宝贝
Hey, love. -Motek!
嗨 我只是想向你介绍一下我朋友
Hi. I just wanted to introduce you to my friend.
伊莉希亚肯尼迪 天啊 -对
Elishia Kennedy. Wow. -Yes.
我很喜欢你的公♥司♥ 肯尼迪女士 -天啊
Big fan of your company, Ms. Kennedy. -Wow.
你知道我们为了把你引诱到这里来
Do you have any idea how many recruiters we've gone through
开除了多少招聘人员吗
trying to lure you over here?
我们太荣幸了 是什么风把你给吹来了
To what miracle do we owe the honor of your presence?
亚当 这是我对你说过的伊莉希亚 她是我新认识的朋友
Well, Adam, this is my new friend, Elishia, I've been telling you about.
她是来看我的 我刚才在带她
She came to see me. And, you know, I was showing her...
当然了 她是来看我神奇妻子的
Of course. Of course, she came to see my magical wife.
当然
Of course. Of course.
但既然现在你来了 你一定能感觉到吧
But now that you're here, you can't help but feel it, hey?
就一点点 感觉到一点点 -不止一点点
Just a bit. A tiny little bit. -More than a little bit.
很了不起 这里很了不起 -好 太棒了 没错 这里很了不起
It's amazing. It's...This is amazing. -Okay, great. Yes, it's amazing.
但就像我对那些招聘人员说的那样
But like I said to all of those recruiters,
我在自己的公♥司♥里有一份工作
I have a job at my own company.
公♥司♥非常成功 也许你该向他发出一份工作要约
The very successful one. Maybe you should offer him a job.
但我不是在向她发出工作要约
But I am not offering her a job.
那你是 你想让我做什么
Oh, well, then what do you...What are you asking me?
你孤独吗
Are you lonely?
抱歉 亚当 -什么
I'm sorry. Adam... -What?
我就是问问你是否孤独
I'm...I'm just...just asking if...if you're lonely.
亚当 这 -不 问问而已 问
Adam, it's...-No, no, no. It's just a question. It...
所有人都孤独 这是个孤独的世界
Everyone's lonely. It's a...This is a lonely world.
我同意 真的
I agree. I do.
这就是我并非向你发出工作要约的原因
And that is why I wasn't offering you a job.
我是在给你一个接触到几十亿人的使命
I'm offering you a mission to reach billions,
建立全球社群的使命 这会将快乐和联♥系♥
to create a global community that will bring happiness and connectivity
带给全世界的人 你明白吗
to people around the globe. You understand?
同时让世界变得没那么孤独
And to make the world a little less lonely.
就在此时 此地
Right here, right now.
他最好也是最坏的品质 就是不达目的决不罢休
His best and worst quality is never taking "no" for an answer.
我还没听到你说"不"
And I haven't heard a "no" yet.
你难道不需要通过董事会来决定吗
Don't you have to run that by your board?
我就是董事会
I am the board.
我会考虑的 -好
I will think about that. -Yes.
我们得走了 我们有预约
We should go. We have a reservation.
亚当是认真的吗
Is Adam for real?
如果他不是 我就不会和他在一起
I wouldn't be with him if he wasn't.
刚才说到哪了 你在对我说我有什么选择
Where were we? You were telling me my options.
你给了我两个选择
You gave me two.
我选第三个
I'll take number three.
(人力资源部 离职)
(对我们的大家庭来说 最好取消某些职位)
我刚刚被炒了
I just got fired.
我也是
Me too.
(每天亏损二百四十万美元)
(每天亏损二百二十万美元)
押韵说得好 时间刚刚好
♪ To rock a rhyme, that's right on time ♪
这很棘手 -走起
♪ It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky ♪ - ♪ Here we go! ♪
说好押韵很棘手
♪ It's tricky to rock a rhyme ♪
押韵说得好 时间刚刚好
♪ To rock a rhyme that's right on time ♪
你刚刚炒了公♥司♥7%的员工
You just fired 7% of the company
但花几千美元请Run-DMC乐队
but decided to spend thousands of dollars on Run-DMC?
这是我们发展阶段中非常正常的一部分
A very normal part of our growth phase.
而且我们现在请得起了 大家都需要提升一下士气
Besides, we can afford it now. And everybody needs a morale boost.
大家都需要工作
Everybody needs a job!
莱斯莉 你是我们最早的员工之一
Lesley, you were one of our first employees,
所以我一直对你有所偏爱
so I've always felt a certain affection for you.
但如果是任何其他人这样对我说话 那这个人已经被炒了
But if anyone else were to speak to me that way, they'd be fired.
小心点 我是有底线的
Be careful. There are limits.
我要上台了 -小心点
I'm going up. -Be careful?
还有你 你在纵容他
And you, you're just along for the ride.
在这可悲的城市里 我们无处藏身
♪ And in the city it's a pity 'Cause we just can't hide ♪
窗户贴膜也没用 他们知道里面是谁
♪ Tinted windows don't mean nothin' They know who's inside ♪
说好押韵很棘手
♪ It's tricky to rock a rhyme ♪
押韵说得好 时间刚刚好
♪ To rock a rhyme that's right on time ♪
很棘手
♪ It's tricky ♪
棘手 棘手 棘手 棘手 棘手
♪ Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky ♪
去你的吧
Fuck this.
哈洛穆恩 说说你感谢什么吧
Harlow Moon, wanna say what you're thankful for?
我感谢我的朋友们和善良小蛙蛙
I'm thankful for my friends and Froggy the frog.
酷 -我感谢伊莉希亚肯尼迪
Cool. -And I am grateful for Elishia Kennedy.
我成功把她拉进公♥司♥了 对
I landed her. Yeah.
她没对我说啊 -是的 很棒吧 是
Oh, she didn't tell me. -Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Good, yeah? Yeah.
那个 是 -这 天啊
Well, that...Yeah. -That's...Wow.
她说工作很忙
She said she was busy at work.
她没说要离开自己的公♥司♥ 来加入WeWork 这可是大事
She didn't say she was leaving her company to join WeWork. That's huge.
她说你对公♥司♥的热情
She said your passion for the company was a big reason
是她想要做出改变的主要原因 所以谢谢你
for wanting to make the change, so thank you.
我要任命她为首席品牌官
I'm making her Chief Brand Officer.
是的
Yes. Yes.
爸爸 妈妈还没说她感谢什么呢
Daddy, Mommy didn't say what she's grateful for.
丽贝卡 请说说你感谢什么
Please, Rivka, say what you're thankful for.
我饿死了
Starving here.
大家请开始吃吧 我没胃口了
Everyone start, please. I've lost my appetite.
我一周只有一天晚上可以吃肉 -我知道
I get one night a week of meat. -I know.
一周一晚
One night a week.
看着你吃下动物的恐惧 这令我反胃 我也没办法
I can't help it if it turns my stomach watching you ingest an animal's fear.
这是鸡肉 好吗 鸡是没有恐惧的
It's a chicken, okay? It's a chicken. It doesn't have fear.
它是活物 活物
It's a living creature. Living creatures...
绝对没有恐惧 -就会感到恐惧和无助
Definitely no fear. -...have fear and powerlessness.
所有活物都会感到恐惧和无助
All living creatures have fear and powerlessness.
有时人们会忘记这一点 不好意思 失陪
Sometimes people forget that. Do you mind...Excuse me.
可是 你没说你感谢什么
But...But you did not say what you're grateful for.
给 拿去吃吧
Here. Take this.
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell your mother.
我会说的
I am.
好 吃吧
Okay. Cheers.
嗨 我是伊莉希亚肯尼迪 我现在无法接听电♥话♥
Hi. You've reached Elishia Kennedy. I'm not available to answer the phone...
我还会给你买♥♥张披萨饼
I'll get you a pizza too.
不要 -要的
No. -Yes, I am.
(每天亏损二百三十万美元)
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表