剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
软件即服务
Software as a service.
爸 -亚当 嗨
Abba! -Adam. Hey.
嗨
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
这身打扮真帅
This is fantastic.
我喜欢闪亮登场
Well, I love to make an entrance, you know.
听着 你邀请我来 我太兴奋了 真的
Listen, I'm so thrilled you invited me. Really.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let's grab a bite. Okay?
好 -吃点东西
Okay. -Grab a bite.
我的酒店房♥间真不可思议
You won't believe my room.
我有自己的钢琴 还有私人管家帮我收拾衣服
I have my own piano and a private butler who unpacked my clothes.
还有迷你酒水吧一点都不迷你 和我家里的冰箱一样大
And the mini-bar is not mini. It's the size of my refrigerator at home.
房♥间不算什么
The room, it's nothing.
我给你预定了一次泰姬陵的私人参观
I got you a private tour at the Taj Mahal.
最令我兴奋的是即将听我儿子演说
Well, the thing I'm most excited about is hearing my son speak.
女士们 先生们 有请WeWork创始人兼首席执行官
Ladies and gentlemen, the founder CEO of WeWork,
亚当诺伊曼先生
Mr. Adam Neumann.
(#印度创业行动计划)
我七岁时 父母离婚了
When I was seven years old, my parents divorced.
当然了 这对我打击很大
I was devastated, of course.
我和妹妹同母亲一起生活 我18岁前 我们搬了13次家
My sister and I lived with my mother. We moved 13 times before I turned 18.
13次
Thirteen times.
也就是13所新学校 13次可怕的转学第一天 13次搬家日
That's 13 new schools, 13 terrifying first days, 13 moving days,
我知道自己必须重新开始
knowing I had to start all over again.
新的朋友 新的校规 新的霸凌者
New friends, new rules, new bullies.
我爸爸经常不在身边
My dad, he wasn't around much.
我们生活很拮据 我很担心家里的经济情况
Money was so tight, and I was so worried about our finances,
十岁起就开始给母亲付房♥租了
I started paying my mother rent when I was ten years old.
我们后来终于在基布兹定居了
We finally settled on the kibbutz.
我得说
And, I have to say,
那是第一个真正让我有归属感的地方
it was the first place that I ever truly felt that I belonged.
所有的小孩住在一间宿舍里
All of the kids lived together in one dorm.
我们都在同一个食堂吃饭
We all ate in the same cafeteria,
这是我一生中头一次 感觉自己是一个集体中的一份子
and for the first time in my life, I felt a part of something.
我20多岁搬到纽约后 得到了完全相反的体验
When I moved to New York in my 20s, I had the opposite experience.
我感觉自己搬到了世界上最孤独的地方
I felt I had moved to the loneliest place in the world.
这么多人住得这么近
All of these people living so close together
却又如此遥远
but utterly apart.
相互分离 没有联♥系♥
Separate. Disconnected.
我在心里想"一定有其他生活方式"
I thought to myself, "There must be another way."
WeWork不是办公桌式的公♥司♥
WeWork isn't a desk company.
甚至不是做共享办公空间的公♥司♥
It's not even a shared workspace company.
它是一场革命 一个社群
It is a revolution, a community.
说实话
And to be honest,
它是我一生所寻觅的一切
it's everything I've been searching for my entire life.
这一路的旅途很精彩
It's been an amazing journey.
我建立了不可思议的新关系 修复了旧关系
I forged incredible new relationships and repaired old ones.
我父亲今天也在现场
My father is actually here today.
我们现在要比以往任何时候都更亲密
We're closer now than...than we've ever been before.
爸 挥挥手吧
Abba, wave.
爸 挥挥手
Abba, wave. Wave, Abba. Wave.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们的使命是终结孤独
We are on a mission to end loneliness.
我来告诉大家如何做到
Let me tell you how.
我很确定你小时候还是笑过几次的
Pretty sure I remember you smiling once or twice as a kid.
爸 我不怪你 好吗
Abba, I don't blame you. Okay?
我相信受苦受难是一种选择
I believe suffering is a choice.
那你为什么带我来这里听这些话
Then why did you bring me here to hear it?
还是说我只是个道具
Or was I just a prop?
这事的重点不在于你
It wasn't about you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
诺伊曼先生
Mr. Neumann.
你的演说打动了我
Your presentation spoke to me.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
孙正义
Masayoshi Son.
亚当 亚当诺伊曼
Adam. Adam Neumann.
亚当 你对自己公♥司♥的发展感觉如何
Adam. How do you feel about your growth?
发展 不太满意
Our growth? Unsatisfied.
我们应该是亚马逊规模的三倍
We should be three times the size of Amazon.
很好
Good.
一旦你有了成就感 发展就会停止
Once you get a sense of accomplishment, growth stops.
但亚马逊是一家科技公♥司♥
But Amazon is a tech company.
成本低 有无限扩张的潜力
Low cost, infinite potential for expansion.
WeWork扩张的潜力也是无限的
The potential for expansion with WeWork is also infinite.
做共享办公的公♥司♥怎么算"科技公♥司♥"
How is a coworking space company "tech"?
来参观一下WeWork吧 我来告诉你
Come see WeWork and I'll show you.
下次我去纽约时一定去
Next time I'm in New York.
太好了 幸会
Perfect. Pleasure.
幸会
Pleasure.
那是谁 -我的听众
Who was that? -My audience.
你活得真精彩
You've really lived.
什么
What?
当过演员 去过印度 曾在华尔街任职
The acting, the India, the Wall Street.
是这样 我也不知道 我在试着
Yeah, well, you know, I'm trying to, I don't know,
用这些经历打造公♥司♥的灵魂
use all of that to help build the soul of the company.
公♥司♥有灵魂吗
Do companies have souls?
我们的有
Well, ours does.
真的 你可以亲自过来看看 好吗
It does. You're gonna come by, and you'll see for yourself. Okay?
你怎么知道有这么个地方的
I mean, how did you even know about this place?
我和亚当以前经常来这里
You know, Adam and I used to come here in the old days.
那太糟糕了 亚当 这里现在是我们的了
Well, too bad, Adam. This is our place now.
谢谢 干杯 -干杯
Thank you. Cheers. -Cheers.
我的天
Oh, my God.
看那两个白♥痴♥
Look at those two idiots.
男人在关系刚开始的时候 特别想要女人 对吧
It's like they want you so much in the beginning, right?
他们需要你 令人陶醉
Like they need you. It's intoxicating.
但会以失望收场 -不总是这样 别说了
It ends in disappointment! -Not always. Stop it.
听着 我提醒过你了 离婚让我变成了刻薄的贱♥人♥
Listen, I warned you that the divorce made me a mean bitch.
还很愤怒 对 还有尖酸
And angry. And, yeah, bitter.
更尖酸了一些
A little bit bitter.
这真令人难过
That's really sad.
抱歉 真是这样
I'm sorry. It is.
对 因为你还相信爱情
Yeah, because you still believe in love.
不 是因为你很聪明
No, because you are brilliant,
美丽 而且很善良
beautiful, and you're so kind.
我直觉很准的
And I'm intuitive.
你会得到任何想要的东西和想要的人
And you are gonna have whatever and whoever you want.
你是个超新星
You're a supernova.
敬你
Cheers to you.
天空才是极限
And the sky's the limit.
敬我 -敬你
To me. -To you.
敬我 -敬你
To me! -To you!
敬你
To you!
早上好 菲尔 他还活 好 很好
Good morning, Phil. Is he ali...Okay. Good.
英格丽德 请帮帮我 -我想像爸爸一样光着脚
Ingrid, a little help, please. -I wanna be barefoot like Daddy!
嗨 你女儿不肯穿鞋 印度怎么样
Hi. Your daughter's refusing to wear shoes. How's India?
你回来了 什么 -走吧 孩子们 来
You're back? What? -Let's go, kids. Come on.
在哪 你为什么不回家 -再亲一下 走吧
Where...Why aren't you home? -One more kiss. Let's go.
诺伊曼太太 你要送哈洛上学吗
Mrs. Neumann, are you taking Harlow to school?
什么 不
What? No.
SAAS 这是什么
SAAS? What is SAAS?
软件即服务
Software as a service.
空间即服务
Space as a service.
我很确定是"软件"
Pretty sure it's "software."
现在是"空间"了
And now it's "space."
我们要向科技公♥司♥转型
It's our pivot into tech.
孙正义的愿景基金是给科技公♥司♥投资的
Masa's Vision Fund invests in tech companies.
你是说 孙正义要给我们投资
Are you...Masayoshi Son is investing in us?
还没有 但他会的
Not yet. But he will.
苏珊 我要你聘请工程师
Susan, I want you to hire engineers.
什么类型的
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表