剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表
(你好)
(一饮而尽)
(根据Wondery公♥司♥的播客 《WeCrashed》改编)
(2012年)
(2016年)
(WeWork每天亏损一百二十万美元)
要我表现得更疯狂一些吗
You want me to get crazier?
好 当然 我们来试试看 给我几分钟
Yeah, sure. Let's play around with it. Give me a few minutes.
(WeWork银河总部)
慢慢来
Take your time.
但也别太慢了 好吗 -好
But not too much time, huh? -'Kay.
你能从刚才说到改变世界那里开始吗
Can you go back to what you were saying about changing the world?
我们的使命是提升全人类的意识 就这样
Our mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Period.
你们要如何做到
And how do you do that?
这个问题问得好
That's a great question.
通过积极主动 有目标地去生活 通过当一辈子生活的学生
By living proactively and with purpose. By being a student of life, for life.
通过这样做 剩下的就只是
And by doing that, it just becomes a matter of...
通过这样做 我们可以提示自我 然后提升全世界
By doing this, we elevate ourselves and then the world.
全世界
The world.
你们的投资人对此怎么看
How do your investors feel about that?
通常来说 一个公♥司♥的使命是赚钱
Usually, a company's mission is to make money.
对 当你抱着改变世界的想法来做事
Yes. When you have the intention, changing the world with what you do,
当你的工作有了意义
when you have meaning behind your work,
成功就会随之而来
success will follow.
亚当 准备好了
Adam, we're ready.
没错 钱也会随之而来的
And, yes, the money will follow too.
诺伊曼太太
Mrs. Neumann...
请走出镜头
out of the shot, please.
(你的新业主)
(《彭博商业周刊》 首席执行官 亚当诺伊曼)
(WeWork 市值十亿美元的独角兽企业)
(为当今的零工经济而生)
你一定是个骄傲的老爸
You must be a proud papa.
34个城市 八万七千会员
Thirty-four cities, 87,000 members.
我觉得你不是想要我们投资
I don't think you wanted us to invest.
(基准资本 纽约办公室)
是 没有 我看到了Instagram上的帖子
Yeah, no, I saw the Instagram posts
那些会员在托儿所把白人姑娘灌醉
of all the members getting white girl wasted at the day care.
儿童日营 -夏令营
Day camp? -Summer camp.
夏令营 对了
Summer camp. That's it.
把我们提供的资源利用得挺好啊
Excellent use of the resources we've provided them,
所有人花我们的钱来买♥♥醉
everybody getting wasted on our dime.
好了 我只是想弄清楚企业的领导结构
So, I just want to get the corporate structure right in my head.
他妻子在那里工作 对吗
The wife, she works there, right?
还是说她不在那里工作 有什么
Or she doesn't work there. What's the...
她总是藏在幕后
She's always lurking.
她帮他把才能表现出来
She helps him manifest things.
是
Right.
你在开我玩笑吗 -算是吧
Are you taking the piss out of me? -Little bit.
我们给这些家伙投资了很多钱
We've invested a lot of money in these guys.
资金消耗率是多少来着
What's their burn rate again?
今年将是四亿 -不
Gonna do 400 million this year. -No, no.
布鲁斯 你别耍我
Don't fucking finger me, Bruce.
我没问你"他们能赚多少"
I'm not asking you, "What are they gonna make?"
我问的是"他们会花多少"
I'm asking you, "What are they gonna spend?"
我不知道斯坦福商学院教不教这个
I don't know if they covered this at Stanford Business School.
有一个小概念叫利润
It's a little thing called profit.
是这样 如果你花的钱比赚的多 那就没有"利润"
You see, if you spend more than you make, then there's no "profit."
哈佛当初可是反复给我们灌输这个概念
They really drilled it into us at Harvard.
你念过哈佛 你之前从没提过
You went to Harvard? You never mentioned that before.
好 让我解释清楚
Okay, let me elucidate.
比如你有个柠檬水摊位
So, if you had a lemonade stand, for example...
好了 听着 他们会开始盈利的
All right, look, they will get there.
但柠檬的成本高于柠檬水的价格
...but the lemons cost more than the lemonade,
他们会盈利的 -然后你坚持
They will get there. -...and then you insist on
以折扣价卖♥♥柠檬水
giving the lemonade away at a discount
就像WeWork卖♥♥会员一样
like WeWork are giving away their memberships...
他们会盈利的
They will get there.
布鲁斯 他们怎么盈利 给我解释一下
How are they gonna get there, Bruce? Tell me that.
我们见过这一出 不是吗
We've seen this movie before, haven't we?
不是吗
Haven't we?
所以这次又有什么不同
So what's different this time?
亚当 他就是不一样
Adam. That's what's different.
这家伙
This guy?
他把募集到的钱烧光了会怎样
What happens when he burns through all the money that he's raised?
你会给他更多钱吗
Are you gonna give him more?
他还没烧光呢 好吗
We're not there yet, okay?
好吧
Okay.
嘿 这真是太棒了
Hey, this is incredible.
奥古斯特 奥莉
August and Ollie,
你们的父亲就像个摇滚明星
your father is like a rock star.
你能看到杂♥志♥ 他可兴奋了 你收到我寄出的相框了吗
He was so excited for you to see it. Did you get the frame that I sent?
收到了 他一向是个努力的人
I did. I did. He was always such a hard worker.
从小就是个商人
A little businessman.
他曾认真地和母亲讨论并告诉她 等他到了十岁的时候
He sat his mother down and informed her he would start paying rent
就会开始付房♥租 -十岁 我知道
when he was ten years old. -Ten years old, I know.
现在他登上了杂♥志♥封面 娶了一位了不起的老婆
And now, he's on magazine covers and has an amazing wife
生了四个漂亮的孩子
and four beautiful children.
他回家以后 请转告他我非常自豪
When he gets home, please tell him how proud I am.
我会的 是这样 爸 他刚到 对 刚刚进门
I will. Actually, Abba, he just arrived. Yeah, he just walked through the door.
亲爱的 来和你♥爸♥打个招呼
Honey, come say hi to your dad.
他来了
Here he is.
爸 -嗨
Abba! -Hey!
你收到杂♥志♥了吗
Did you get the magazine?
就在这里呢
I have it right here.
我已经拿给所有的护工看过了
I already showed all the nurses.
这我相信
Bet you did, I bet you did.
你好啊
Hello.
好了 我们得去吃晚餐了
Okay, we've got to go to dinner.
好吗 我们下周再通话吧
Okay? So, we'll do it again next week. Okay?
好 拜拜 -爸 再见
Okay. Okay. Bye-bye. -Abba, bye.
拜拜 -拜拜
Bye, bye, bye. Bye. -Bye, bye, bye. Bye-bye.
我不喜欢你掺和我和他的事 -他想当个好父亲
I don't like it when you get involved. -He's trying.
够了
Enough. Enough. Enough.
你今晚还真是孩子气啊
Your inner child's activated tonight.
我得去工作了
I've got to go to work.
亚当 你要去
Adam. Adam, what are you...
现在是星期六晚上 我们要 -听着 我得走了 抱歉 好吗
It's Saturday night. We're gonna...-Look, I got to go. I'm sorry. Okay?
拜拜
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye.
我们要再开40栋新共享办公楼 总面♥积♥十八五千万平♥米♥
We're going to open 40 new locations and two million square feet
时限是年底
by the end of the year!
哈维 你刚才看康纳的眼神是什么意思
Javi, what...What was that look you just gave Connor?
我认为这是不可能实现的
I don't think that's possible.
不可能实现
Not possible?
我们预计在年底前能开八栋新共享办公楼
We're on pace to open eight new locations by the end of the year.
这还是我们业绩最好的一年
And that would be our best year yet.
从1987年起 星巴克平均每天开两家门店
Since 1987, Starbucks has opened, on average, two stores a day.
对 我们又不是星巴克
Yeah, we're not Starbucks.
我同意
I agree. I agree.
我们应该做得比星巴克更大
We should be bigger than Starbucks.
亚当 业主们都知道咖啡店是怎么回事
Adam. Landlords get coffee.
但不是都懂共享办公空间
They don't all get coworking space.
尤其是在俄亥俄州的哥伦布
Not in Columbus, Ohio.
他们说如果他们要强占土地
You know, they say that if they're gonna do a land grab...
他们说 这同样的话
They say...They say the same things they've said
他们从我们开 第一栋共享办公楼起就一直在说
since we tried to open our very first location.
是在俄亥俄州哥伦布还是在火星 我都不在乎 懂吗
I don't care if it's Columbus, Ohio, or Mars. You understand?
你的工作就是把此事办成
It's your job to make it happen.
也许你没看见这个标志牌
Maybe you missed the sign.
(打拼才会赢)
我已经在为你拼命工作了 -好了
I'm working my ass off for you. -All right, all right.
而且为了来开会 我从妹妹的婚礼上中途离场
Plus, I left my sister's wedding to come here.
回到你妹妹的婚礼上去 就当帮我个忙了
Go back to your sister's wedding. You'll be doing me a favor.
有谁想当出租主管
Who wants to be the new head of leasing?
你不可能比哈维做得更糟了
You can't do worse than Javi.
我们为什么
Why are we
没能发展得更快呢
剧集 | 初创玩家(2022) | 导航列表