剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
And the devil was in the East?
上帝 圣父 也叫美国
And God the Father was also known as the U.S.A.
冯·英克指挥官的妻子死了
Commander von Enke's wife has been found dead
死因可疑
in mysterious circumstances.
他本人失踪了
He has disappeared.
不管表面看起来如何 我觉得
Despite appearances, I think,
他们中一个或两人
one or both of them might have been...
可能跟...
Had some involvement...
我觉得他们中
I think one of them
可能有一个是苏联间谍
might have been a Soviet agent, in fact.
我觉得可能有人为此杀了他们
And I think somebody might have killed them because of that.
会是他杀了她吗
Could he have been the one who killed her?
一般都是这样
That's what usually happens.
或许跟那本书有关
Or perhaps it has to do with the book.
什么书
Which book?
那个历史学家
The historian.
他要写一本关于此事的书
He's writing a book about all this.
我这里有样东西
I have something here.
你谈论过潜艇危机事件吗
Did you discuss the submarine incursions?
没错 就是他
Yes, yes, that's him.
奥拉夫·维坎德
Olof Vikander.
奥拉夫·维坎德
Olof Vikander.
你不认识我 我叫科特·维兰德
You don't know me, my name's Kurt Wallander.
-嗯 -我是名警♥察♥
- Yes? - I'm a policeman
哈肯·冯·英克是我女儿的岳父
and Hakan von Enke is my daughter's father-in-law.
冯·英克指挥官是个危险人物
Commander von Enke is a dangerous man.
他是最坏的叛徒
He is a traitor of the worst kind.
你为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
他确保了潜艇没有被拦下
He made sure that those submarines would never be raised.
根本没有人下达命令
There were never any orders.
然后他还为掩盖罪行大张旗鼓地做戏
And then he made an almighty fuss to cover his tracks.
是你在他生日时给他寄了那张卡片吗
So you delivered that card to him on his birthday?
告诉他什么 卡上写了什么
Telling him what... What was in that card?
别
No.
我追踪到一笔赔款
I tracked a record of payments
是海军财政部给一个渔民的
from the Naval treasury to a fisherman
他的网在入侵事件中被损坏了
whose nets had been damaged during the incursion.
哈肯批准了赔款 还多给了
Hakan authorised payments and he overpaid.
一般赔款是3万克朗
The usual payment was 3,000 krona.
我去找那个渔民
When I spoke to the fisherman,
他说他拿到了10万克朗
he told me he had been paid 100,000.
他有发现
He found something,
哈肯付钱封他的嘴
and Hakan paid him to keep it quiet.
那个渔民现在怎么说
So what does the fisherman say now?
他死了 他儿子还活着
He's dead. His son's alive.
他知情 但不说
He knows something, but he's keeping quiet.
看来钱还能让鬼推磨呢
Money clearly still talks.
你知道哈肯·冯·英克的妻子死了吧
You know that Hakan von Enke's wife is dead?
我看到报道了
Yes, I saw.
我觉得是你跟他的谈话引发了这事
Yeah, and I think that you speaking to him prompted this,
不管这究竟是怎么回事
whatever this, whatever all this is.
他最终跑来找我 问我都知道什么
He came here eventually to find out what I knew.
想知道我有多接近真♥相♥
To see how close I was getting to it.
我还无法证明
I can't prove it just now.
我最好的线索是一个叛逃者 雷格林
My best lead was a defector by the name of Ragolin,
他坚称欧斯特曼餐厅
who maintained that there was a Soviet spy
有个苏联间谍
in the Ostermalm Dining Club.
他没有相关证据 但我能找到
He had no corroborating evidence, but I'll find it.
哈肯别想吓退我
Hakan won't scare me off.
不管他是死是活
Dead or alive.
-你不觉得他死了 -我完全不信
- You don't think he is dead. - I don't believe it for a second.
他还活着
He's alive,
他很危险
he's dangerous,
而且他是幕后黑手
and he's behind all this.
冯·英克指挥官付钱给你父亲是为什么
What did Commander von Enke pay your father for?
赔网的
Damaged nets.
你跟斯德哥摩来的那人说了
And you told this man from Stockholm about it?
对
Yup.
你跟他说 你从未问过你父亲
You told him that you had never asked your father
他为什么会收到那笔钱
what he got paid for?
-对 -你从未起过好奇心
- No. - That you were never curious,
你从没想要知道你父亲知道什么
that you never wanted to know what your father knew?
你从不想知道你父亲是因为什么
You never wanted to know what your father was paid
收了10万克朗的封口费
100,000 krona to keep quiet about?
现在有什么关系
What's it matter now, eh?
这个付钱给你父亲的人
This man who paid your father off
是我
is my...
是我女儿的岳父
is my daughter's father-in-law,
他是我
and he is my
外孙女的爷爷
granddaughter's other grandad.
我不知道他是死是活
And I don't know whether he is alive or dead,
我不知道他是否危险
and I don't know whether he is dangerous.
我只想知道 他是不是还活着
And all I want to know is, if he's alive,
我的家人是不是有危险
are my family in danger?
我觉得我没多少时间了
And I don't think I've got much time left.
我真的得搞清楚
And I really need to sort it out.
走吧
Come on.
来
Come.
-喂 维兰德 -科特 好消息
- Yeah, Wallander. - Oh, hi, Kurt. So it's good news.
他们扣了你一个月的工资
They've docked your month's pay
你可以马上复职了
and you can come back to work immediately,
我刚听说
I've just heard.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
我能请几天假吗
Can I have a couple of days leave?
-这... -我在北部 我得...
- Well, um... - I'm up north and I need to...
嗯嗯 好 那周一见
Yeah, okay, okay. Okay, Monday then.
你好 科特
Hello, Kurt.
-给你 -真是多谢你了
- There you are. - Ah, that's mighty kind of you.
敬你的健康
To your health.
你来这儿做什么
So what are you doing here?
我没赶上飞机
I guess I didn't make my flight.
我一直在努力回想一些或许能
I've been trying to think of some piece of information
帮忙解开事情真♥相♥的信息
that might help figure out what's happened.
你想到什么了吗
And did you think of something?
我和我一个朋友 我们原来是同事
A friend of mine and I, we were colleagues...
我跟他说好 让他帮我
And I had this deal with him that he would help me.
如果他因此惹了麻烦
And if ever he became troubled by any consequences,
他会告诉我 作为回报 我就帮他
then he would let me know and I would help him, in return.
而他告诉我的方式
And the way that he would let me know would be
就是失踪
that he would disappear.
你要怎么帮他呢
And how would you help him?
我会找到他 带他离开
I'd find him, take him elsewhere.
是一件美国装置
It's an American device.
那些潜艇不是苏联的 是美国的
Those submarines weren't Russian, they were American,
哈肯是在为你工作
and Hakan was working for you.
当时 我们的优先考虑
At that time, it was considered a priority
是颠覆这里的政♥府♥
to destabilise the government here.
因为政♥府♥被视为是共♥产♥主义的
It was perceived as being Communist.
也起效了
It worked.
经过了假苏联潜艇一事
After the fake Russian subs,
对东方的支持几乎消失殆尽
support for the East dwindled away to almost nothing.
这样又一个边境安全了 又一个前线封闭了
Which was another border made safe, another front closed down.
露易丝呢
And Louise?
露易丝
Louise?
她死也是营救计划的一部分吗
So, was it always part of the rescue plan that she would die?
他要策划自杀 留下证据栽赃她
That he would arrange a suicide, leave evidence to blame her?
我喜欢露易丝
I liked Louise.
他在哪
Where is he?
等着我
Waiting for me.
但我不会去接他了
But I won't go fetch him.
我们卷进来不好
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表