剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
维兰德
第四季 第三集
改编自
亨宁·曼凯尔小说
维兰德
困扰之人
阿尔茨海默症
考古发现
史蒂夫·威尔逊
海军军官协会 他们是谁
在欧斯特曼餐厅与海军军官们共进晚餐
欧斯特曼餐厅
琳达
爸爸
爸爸
琳达
琳达
琳达·维兰德
琳达·维兰德
纪念亨宁·曼凯尔
"人过留痕 每个人都会投下影子" 《困扰之人》
半完成的天空 原著 托马斯·特兰斯特罗默 李笠译
懦弱中断自己的渲泄
Despondency breaks off its course.
恐惧中断自己的渲泄
Anguish breaks off its course.
兀鹰中断自己的飞翔
The vulture breaks off its flight.
急切的光奔涌而出
The eager light streams out.
连鬼魂也喝上了一口
Even the ghosts take a draught.
我们的画出现在白昼
And our paintings see daylight.
我们冰川时期画室的红色的野兽
Our red beasts of the ice age studios.
一切开始四下张望
Everything begins to look around.
我们成群结队地走入阳光
We walk in the sun in hundreds.
每个人都是一扇半开的门
Each man is a half-open door,
通往一间共有的房♥间
leading to a room for everyone.
水在树之间闪耀
The water is shining among the trees.
湖泊是对着地球的窗户
The lake is a window into the earth.
有很明显的差别
There's a... A noticeable difference.
因为你相对来讲还算年轻
Because you're relatively young,
因为你还算健康
because you're reasonably healthy,
发病的速度可能更快
it is likely to take hold more quickly.
多久
How long?
不好说
That's difficult to say.
你时而会觉得糊涂
Uh, there will be moments of disorientation,
可能还会有更严重的发作
and possibly some more acute episodes.
但是现在该开始进行调整了 科特
But it is time to start making some adjustments, Kurt, it's...
该告诉大家了
It's time to tell people.
琳达 我跟...
Hi, Linda. Erm, I spoke to...
琳达 我跟医生谈过了
Linda, I spoke to the doctor and, erm...
我跟医生谈过了 我得...
I spoke to the doctor and I have to, erm...
我得...
I have to, erm...
我接到了...
I got a call from the, erm...
我得谈谈 我想跟你...谈谈
I had to speak. I wanted to just give you a... Chat.
怎么了 什么事...
What is it? What's so...
你有时间吗
Have you... Have you got a minute?
嗯嗯 进来
Yeah, yeah. Come in, come in, come on in.
怎么了
What's up?
等等 怎么了 什么事
Hang on. What's up? What's up?
爸爸 汉斯的爸爸不见了
Dad, Hans' dad's gone missing.
什么时候 怎么回事
When, what happened?
周日早上
Sunday morning.
哈肯起床去散步
Hakan got up for his walk
在露易丝起床前就出家门了
and left the house before Louise got up.
她听到他出门了 但他没回来
And she heard him go, but he didn't come back.
-是几点 -早上6点 他天天都去
- What time? - 6:00 a.m. He does it every day.
他去哪散步 坐下吧 来
And where does he walk? Oh, sit down, sit down, come on.
走过湖 穿过林子 再回他们家
Uh, past the lake, into the woods, back of their place.
往返1.5公里
It's a kilometre and a half there and back.
露易丝报♥警♥了吗
And has Louise told the police?
是的 他们应该是找过了
Yeah, they've looked. I suppose, whatever...
就是进行了正常的搜寻
The usual searches, but I...
汉斯过去了吗
Has Hans gone up?
没有 她说如果他忙 就别赶过来
No, she told him not to drop everything if he was busy,
但他很难过 爸爸
but he's upset, Dad,
-他很担心 -我知道
- he's worried. - I know.
大部分人不会一直失踪 90%会自己回来
Most people don't stay lost. 90% of them come back by themselves.
你能去吗 爸爸 看看你能不能帮忙
Can you go up, Dad? See if you can help?
-当然 我会给当地警方打个电♥话♥ -谢谢
- Sure, I'll give the police a call. - Oh, thanks.
但我被停职了 我不能逮捕谁
But I'm suspended though, I can't arrest anyone.
他肯定没事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
你要跟汉斯这么说 说他爸不会有事
You tell Hans that. Tell him his Dad will be fine.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
你去把柯拉拉接来吧
Why don't you go and pick up Klara?
-好 -没事的 亲爱的
- Okay. - It'll be fine, sweetheart.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - All right, then.
露易丝 露易丝
Louise, Louise, Louise.
你好
Oh, hello.
你好 维兰德先生 包给我吧
Hello, Mr Wallander. I can take your bag.
-没事 我来吧 -不 我来吧
- No, I can, I can. - No, I insist.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
露易丝
Louise.
科特 我以为是...
Oh, Kurt. I thought it might have been...
湖边那里有个警♥察♥ 尤特伯格
There's a policeman down over the lake, Ytterberg,
我告诉他你要来了
I've told him you're coming.
你怎么样
How are you?
多谢你 但是我真的...
This is so kind of you, but, really I'm...
请别担心我
Please don't worry about me.
我们会找到他的 露易丝
We'll find him, Louise.
嗯
Yes.
毫无迹象吗
And no sign?
谢谢
Thanks.
维兰德
Wallander.
-尤特伯格 -认识你很高兴
- Ytterberg. - Good to meet you.
他们要收工了
They're calling it a day.
海军派了人来捞湖
The Navy sent a team to dredge the lake.
他不在林子里 搜救犬找不到
He's not in the forest, the dogs couldn't find him.
也不在水里
He's not in the water.
他妻子认为他没有敌人
His wife doesn't think he has any enemies.
你怎么看
What do you think?
自杀 意外
Suicide? Accident?
如果你想查请随意
Be my guest if you want to look into it.
我们警局不大
We're not a big station.
多个人看看也好
Another mind on this would be...
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
谢谢
Thanks, erm...
有发现请告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
当然
Of course.
你没事 你没事 55
You're fine, you're fine. Fifty-five.
Fifty-six.
Fifty-seven.
Fifty-eight.
Fifty-nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-one.
行了 你没事
Come on. You're fine, you're fine.
Sixty-five.
Sixty-six.
早上好 露易丝
Good morning, Louise.
你习惯吃早餐吗
Are you a breakfast person?
我有糖尿病
I'm diabetic.
你不胖啊
Oh, you're not fat.
嗯
Well, uh...
不知哈肯有没有留他生日的贺卡
I was wondering if Hakan would have kept the cards from his birthday.
-他会那么做吗 -恐怕不会
- Does he usually do that? - Oh, I doubt that.
糖尿病患者都吃什么
Now, what does a diabetic eat?
就是水果 谷物食品
Uh, just some fruit, some cereal...
你别费心了 我...没事的
You don't have to. I'll... It's fine, it's fine.
你自便吧
Just help yourself.
哈肯的朋友斯坦来过电♥话♥ 他等你回音呢
Hakan's friend Sten called. He's waiting to hear from you.
这是他的地址
And there's his address.
好的 抱歉 我
Okay, sorry. I...
你喜欢柯拉拉的幼儿园吗
Do you like Klara's kindergarten?
嗯 老师看上去不错
Um, yeah, well, the teachers seem nice.
琳迪不想留在家里吗 难道汉斯赚得还不够
Doesn't Linda want to stay at home? Or doesn't Hans earn enough?
那不是关键
Uh, it's not a matter of, erm...
我去见他了 谢谢
You know, I'll make this call, if I may. Thanks.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表