剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
维兰德
第四季 第二集
改编自
亨宁·曼凯尔小说
维兰德
爱的教训
拉 森
柏芭
快走
Go, go!
你好啊
Hello!
外公
Granddad!
好啊
Oh, hello!
对外公得小心点
You gotta be careful with Granddad.
外公可很老了
He is a very, very old person.
我们给你穿鞋子吧
Now, should we put your shoes on?
这是你的吗
Are these yours?
画得真不错啊
Oh, that's very nice!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
把这只穿上啊
Do you want to put that one on?
你穿右脚 我穿左脚
You do right and I'll do left.
这张画真好看
That's a great picture.
嗯
Uh, yeah.
不 我早上请了假
Well, no, I've got the morning off,
但我2点会回警局 嗯
but I'll be back at 2:00 at the station, yep.
如果我带你去非洲 还有妈妈和爸爸
So if I take you to Africa, yeah, with Mommy and Daddy,
你想看哪个动物
which animals would you like to see?
大象
Elephants.
大象 还有别的吗
Elephants, yeah, any others?
狮子
Lions?
好吓人啊
Oh, quite scary.
你想靠近狮子吗
Would you like to go up close to a lion?
不要
No.
你知道大象把衣服收在哪吗
Do you know where an elephant packs his clothes?
不知道
No.
大象当然是把衣服收在他的象鼻子[箱子]里
Well, an elephant packs his clothes in his trunk, of course.
而且他们的记忆力很好
And they've got very good memories.
你记忆力好吗
Do you have a good memory?
好
Yeah.
很好
Good.
大象的记忆最好了
Elephants have got the best memories of all.
我们得在10秒内摘下来尽可能多的罗勒叶
Right, so we have to get as many basil leaves as we can in ten seconds.
没摘到
Oh, you missed one!
没摘到 没摘到
Oh, you miss one, you missed one, missed one!
摘到一个 摘到两个
Got it, you got it... No, you got one, you got two...
我回来了
It's me!
看谁来了
Oh, look who it is!
快去跟妈妈打招呼
Go and say hello to Mommy, quickly!
妈妈
Mommy!
你好啊
Hello!
跟外公玩得开心吗
Did you have a nice time with Granddad?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes, we did.
我们去了蛋糕店
We actually went to a cake shop.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, did you? - We did.
那怎么了
Oh, what's that?
外公抓到个强盗
Granddad caught a robber!
其实 我们当时在遛狗
Actually, we were walking the dog.
我当时在遛狗
I was walking the dog,
有块石头特别滑
and there was a big slippery rock.
上面都是海藻 然后我"哎呦喂"
It was covered in seaweed, and I just went "Whoosh!"
摔倒了
And I fell.
来吧 我们做完
Come on, let's finish this.
外公是警♥察♥
Granddad's a policeman.
-是啊 我是个警♥察♥ -是的
- Yes, I am a policeman. - Yes.
我们需要多少通心粉
So, how much pasta do we need?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
四
Four.
真好看
Oh, that's nice.
看这里
See, up there?
我喜欢你这个处理
I like what you've done there. 'Cause that's...
要不要用这支笔
Do you want to use that one to just...
你看外公的草地
Because if you see, on Granddad's grass,
他在上面画了一点红色
he's got a little red at the top,
但侧面也有白色 是吧
but he's also got a little white on the wings, hasn't he,
你是这么画的
which you've got...
演出如何
So, how was the play?
我在中场休息时走了
Er, I left at the interval.
你的血糖水平怎么样了
Oh, how's your glucose?
挺好的 谢谢
It's... It's fine, thanks.
不错
Oh, that's nice.
你真会画画啊
You're a good drawer, huh?
我回来了
Hello?
看啊 是爸爸
Oh look, it's Daddy!
科特
Kurt.
汉斯
Hi, Hans.
有人吗
Hello?
爷爷
Grandpa!
在哪呢
Hello?
你好啊
Hello!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
说来话长
Long story.
我的小柯拉拉
Oh, my little Klara.
科特
Kurt!
他们总是不让我们见面
They've been keeping us apart.
如果我知道你要来 我们就...
If I had known that you were coming, we'd have...
多久没见了
When was the last time?
自从柯拉拉的洗礼吗
Klara's christening?
-你好 -你好 琳达
- Hello. - Hello, Linda.
你觉得这个是给谁的
Now, who do you think this is for?
我刚刚在帮爸爸
I've just been helping Dad.
他就待这一个下午
He's just here for the afternoon.
好
Okay.
警局怎么样了
How's the police?
挺好的
Yes, uh, not bad.
哈肯 你太客气了
Oh, Hakon, you shouldn't have!
妈妈 是玩具屋
Mom, it's a dollhouse!
谢谢你 爷爷
Thank you, Grandpa.
你觉得谁能住这里 还有这里
Who do you think could live in here and here?
孙辈就是用来宠坏的
Grandfathers are meant to spoil.
是吧 科特
Isn't that right, Kurt?
很遗憾 我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work, unfortunately.
你来参加我的生日派对吗
You're coming to my birthday party?
我们该好好彼此了解一下了
It's about time we got to know each other.
是周三
Wednesday.
来吧 大家都来的
Please come-- everyone else is.
好啊 行
Sure, yeah, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们去找些朋友来吧
Let's go and find some friends!
我都没有西装
I don't even have a suit.
你有的
You do.
他就是出于礼貌才邀请我
He, just he... He's only asking me to be polite.
他才不希望我参加他的生日派对呢
He doesn't want me to come to his birthday party.
琳迪 你要不要...
Linda, do you want to...?
嗯
Yeah.
-我再打给你 -好
- I'll call you. - All right.
保重 爸爸
Look after yourself, Dad.
嗯
Yeah.
再见 汉斯
Bye, Hans, see you.
再见 柯拉拉
Bye bye, Klara!
爷爷 不
Grandpa, no!
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
这怎么回事
What is this?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表