剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
好吧
Fine.
那么 今天晚些时候 彭托斯
So, later on today, Pontus,
我们会正式起诉你
we're going to charge you formally
杀害了艾丽卡·海姆奎斯特
with the murder of Erika Hjelmqvist.
明天我们会继续审讯你
And we're going to continue to interview you tomorrow.
科特
Kurt.
嗯
Yep?
我在想 汉娜
I was thinking, as far as Hannah goes,
她或许被吓到了
maybe she was spooked.
什么
Sorry?
她母亲跑了 她跑掉了
Her mother ran away, she ran off.
她没有死在遇袭的地方
She didn't die where she was attacked.
我觉得不会有几个母亲
I can't think of many mothers
会抛下女儿
who would leave their daughter behind.
或许她们都跑了
Maybe they both got out.
或许她还活着
Maybe she's still alive.
如果她逃了 但受了伤
If she escaped but she was injured,
那她会去哪呢
where might she go?
你觉得我们还遗漏了哪里
Where do you think we haven't concentrated?
寄养家庭
The foster family.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you're right.
我们是该去那儿
That's exactly where we should go.
好
Okay.
接待处有人找你
Oh, there's someone in reception to see you.
好 那我们走
Okay, let's go, then.
柏芭
Baiba?
你好吗
How are you?
你...
Are you...?
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
我很好
I'm fine.
你还好吗
Are you fine?
我很好
I'm... I'm fine.
我
I...
你怎么
What are you...
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我在哥本哈根开音乐会
I have a concert in Copenhagen.
对了
Right.
我看到一辆来于斯塔德的火车
I saw a train to Ystad,
就想来给你个惊喜
and I thought it would be a surprise.
是很惊喜
It is, yeah.
琳达怎么样 还有柯拉拉
How is Linda, and Klara?
柯拉拉 很好 他们都很好
Klara, uh, great, they're both fine.
你怎么样
How are you?
我开心多了
I'm happier.
能再次出行演奏感觉很好
It's nice to be traveling and playing again.
你能待多久
And how long are you staying?
几天
A few days.
那么
So...
科特 你...
Kurt, you, uh...?
我就来
Yeah, I'm just...
去吧
Well, go.
你能留下吗
Will you stay?
我不希望你走
Because I... I don't want you to leave.
拿我的钥匙
Take my keys,
叫辆出租车 自己随意点
get a taxi, make yourself at home.
也不非得的
Well, we don't have to.
我们可以回头去酒店喝一杯
We could have a drink here later at the hotel.
我很乐意去
I would like to.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yes.
你有...
Hey, have you got a...?
谢谢
Thank you.
有只有点臭的黑狗
Now, there is a slightly smelly black dog.
尤希
Jussi.
尤希 你还记得
Jussi, well remembered.
他很和气的
He's very friendly.
我尽量不迷路
I will try not to get lost on my way.
见到你太好了
It's great to see you.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我根本没听说
I hadn't heard a thing.
肯定有什么阴谋瞒着我 不让我知道
There will have been a conspiracy to keep it from me.
他们不希望我担心
They won't have wanted me to worry,
但那太傻了
but that's just stupid of them.
我养了她好几年
I mean, I fostered her for years!
老天爷 小可怜
Oh, Christ, poor thing.
我们并不能确定她受了伤害
We don't know that she's necessarily come to any harm.
那她也没遇到什么好事吧
Well, she hasn't come to any good, has she?
如果她觉得害怕
Well, if she was afraid, or...
她最近有联♥系♥过你吗
Has she been in touch with you recently?
没有
No.
她离开寄养后完全没联♥系♥过吗
At all, since she was fostered?
没有
No.
这是她
This is her.
她关上灯睡不着
She couldn't sleep with the light off.
她管那个小手偶叫老鼠 从不离手
Little puppet she called Mouse she wouldn't let go of.
她喊它老鼠 但其实是狗狗
She called it Mouse, but it was a dog.
我们尽力拉拢他们 给他们爱和稳定
You try to turn them around, give them some love, stability,
希望他们将来出落得好
and you hope they turn out well.
她回到父母身边了
Well, she went back to her parents.
是啊 他们没离婚
Yes, they were still together.
这比较不寻常
I mean, that's unusual.
她离开时很难过
She was very sad to go.
你自此再没有她的消息吗
And you haven't heard from her since?
没有
No.
我们写信
We write.
圣诞节的照片 生日贺卡
Photographs at Christmas, little birthday things.
有些人会回信
Some of them write back.
有些人会来看我们
Some of them visit.
我丈夫拉斯莫斯
I sent her a note
去年去世的时候 我给她寄了消息
when Rasmus died last year-- my husband.
她回复了吗
Did she reply?
没有
No.
老实说 他们不回复或许是好事
Well, I suppose it's better if they don't, to be honest.
如果我们做得好
If we've done it well,
他们应该乐意忘记我们
they should be happy to forget us.
玛雅
Hi, Maja.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darlings.
玛雅
Hi, Maja.
如果你不介意 我得去照顾他们吃饭了
Well, I better get these ones fed, if you don't mind.
我们有消息会马上通知你
We'll be in touch as soon as we know anything.
好了 我们吃什么
Now then, what will we have?
不 他很健康
No, he's really fit.
我有次还带他去了我的瑜伽课
I mean, I even took him to my yoga class once.
瑜伽
Yoga?
是啊
Yeah.
虽然是个错误
I mean, that was a mistake...
大家好啊
Uh, hello everybody!
你好
Hello!
外公好
Hello, Granddad!
你好啊
Hello, you!
见到你真好
Good to see you!
你的客人好多啊
You have lots of guests.
琳迪要来看我的演奏会
And Linda is coming to my concert.
真的吗 人多热闹
Really? Well, the more, the merrier.
你留下吃晚饭吗
Are you gonna stay for din dins tonight?
不了 我们早该走了
No, we're long overdue.
好吧
Okay.
我得把她送上♥床♥了
I've got to get this one to bed.
来吧
Come here.
不 我们...
No, we were, um...
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表