剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
They just take what they can get.
这能怪他们吗
But can you blame them,
考虑到他们的出身
considering the kinds of places they come from?
没人逼他们做那些事
You know, nobody forces them to do what they do.
你不能怪社会
You can't just pin it on society.
这是个人的选择
It's the individual's choice.
你觉得每个人都有做出这选择的能力吗
Do you think everybody is equipped to make that choice?
我长大的地方离那个酒吧就半英里
I grew up half a mile from that shebeen.
我12岁时 我母亲死于艾滋病毒
My mother died of HIV when I was 12.
事情是可以好起来的
Things can get better.
通过努力变得更好
Be made better.
我们每个人都可以
By all of us.
一点一点努力
Bit by bit.
-妈妈 -来了
- Mama. - Coming.
白狮子是希望的象征
You know, the white lion is a symbol of hope.
抱歉 我是
Sorry, I'm...
维兰德
Wallander, from...
我把房♥间钥匙丢了
I've lost my room keys.
107房♥间 抱歉
107-- sorry.
没事的
Okay, no problem.
-好 麻烦了 -给您
- All right, sorry about that. - Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
好了 把枪放下
Okay, put the gun down.
你把枪放下我就跟你谈
I'll talk to you if you put the gun down.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我们走
Let's go.
走
Let's go.
右转
Turn right.
维克多 我要往哪开啊
Victor, where am I driving?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know.
只管开
Just drive.
继续开
Drive on.
你需要帮助 维克多
You need help, Victor.
你需要医药 水
You need medicine, water.
我们都需要吃东西
We both need to eat.
闭嘴
Quiet!
你为什么带我来这里
Why'd you bring me here?
闭嘴
Shut up.
维克多 你来找我是有原因的
Victor, you came to me for some reason.
你不杀我是有原因的
You're keeping me alive for some reason.
告诉我是什么原因
So you tell me what that is,
我们可以想想办法 好吗
we can do something about it, yeah?
听我说
Listen to me.
你是瑞典人 是吗
You're Swedish, yeah?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
那里有雪吗
There's snow?
你的家乡 会下雪 是吗
Where you come from, there's snow, yeah?
是的 我可以帮你
Yeah, and I can help you.
我想帮你 好吗
I want to help you, all right?
你如果想帮我 我要去那儿
If you're going to help me, I want to go there.
那个白人女子出了什么事
What happened to the white woman?
你告诉我 我就可以帮你
If you tell me that, I can help you.
我们就可以去了
We can go.
恶灵
Bad spirits.
恶灵夺走了她
Bad spirits took her.
是他们把她引到那里去
They lead her to that place.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我没碰她
I didn't touch her.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
她尖叫了 她不该叫唤的
She screamed-- she shouldn't have screamed.
他生气了
He was angry.
谁 谁生气了
Who? Who was angry?
是那个企图开枪杀你的人吗
Was that the man who tried to shoot you,
那个剁你手指的人
the man who cut your hand?
我不知道我为什么要帮你朋友
I don't know why I tried to help your friend.
但你帮了她
But you did?
你企图帮她
You tried to help her?
他带她去哪了
Where'd he take her?
维克多 这里安全吗
Victor, is this even safe?
那人知道你可能去了哪吗
Does this man know where you might have gone?
我妈妈被巫术害死了
My mama was killed by witchcraft.
我舅舅带我去城里
My uncle took me to the city.
找他的朋友
To his friends...
好给我第二次机会
So I could have a second chance.
维克多 这人是谁
Victor, who was this man?
你能告诉我这人是谁吗
Can you tell me who this man was?
他把我朋友带去哪了
Where did he take my friend?
维克多 我们得
Victor, we need...
好吧
Okay, okay, okay...
如果你...
If you got to...
如果我能安排好 让你跟我去瑞典
If I sorted it so that you could come to Sweden with me,
你会有的是机会看雪
you'd see plenty of snow.
瑞典是个好地方
Sweden's a good place.
我们尽力帮助受过伤害的人
We try and help people who've been hurt.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
你不会帮我的
You won't help me.
那这是干什么
What's this for, then?!
我会帮你的 我都说会帮你了
I'm going to help you, I said I'm going to help you.
我一直这么说
That's all I've said.
但你不把我需要知道的事告诉我
I can't help you if you don't tell me
我就没法帮你
what I need to know!
你为什么会在那儿
Why you were there?
我在训练
I was training.
他在训练我
He was training me.
训练
Training?
训练什么
Training for what?
射击吗
To shoot?
打谁
To shoot who?
黑人
The black man.
10万兰特
100,000 rand.
重要的人的命就值这么多钱
That's how much the lives of important people are.
是谁
Who?
维克多 你被训练去打谁
Victor, who were you trying to shoot?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
告诉他们我同意
I'll tell them that I'll do it.
告诉他们我们成交
Tell them that we have a deal.
去瑞典
Go to Sweden.
我要跟你去瑞典
I'm coming to Sweden with you.
你好 有什么能帮您的吗
Hello, how can I assist you?
嗯
Yeah.
我叫科特·维兰德
Yeah, my name is Kurt Wallander.
我有急事要找格蕾丝·穆坦布警长
I need to speak urgently to Sergeant Grace Mthembu.
穆坦布警长
Sergeant Mthembu?
稍等 我去看看她在不在
Just bear with me one moment, I'll see if she's at her desk.
快点 从车上下来
Come on, out of the car.
快点 下来 拜托了
Out of the car, come on, please!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快从车上下来
Come on, out of the car!
快点 从车上下来
Come on, come on, out of the car!
下来
Out of the car!
周五
Friday...
什么
What?
周五
Friday...
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
周五
Friday...
你真是一刻不闲着啊 科特
There's never a dull moment with you, is there, Kurt?
摩托注册在梅耶名下
The bike is registered to a man called Meyer.
退役军人
Ex-army.
雇佣兵
Mercenary.
维克多说他是在农场受训等着去刺杀一个什么人
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表