剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
that the wealth of this country...
市政♥府♥选举
Municipal elections.
他叫伯尼·梅尤维
His name's Bernie Meyiwa.
非洲民族会议的
ANC.
马♥克♥思♥·库鲁的门徒
Max Khulu's protégé.
控制非洲民族会议的...
The ANC has been dominated...
六个月前 一名白人学生
Six months ago, a white student
企图用一把9毫米口径枪刺杀他
tried his luck with a 9-millimeter.
...放弃了我们的原则的人
...men who have abandoned our principles.
他们以为
Men who think that
他们可以来这里 欺骗你 蒙蔽你
they can come here and lie to you and fool you
几句花言巧语 让你付出高昂代价
with lazy, costly words and rhetoric.
那些奢华住♥宅♥ 奢华酒店
Instead of building luxury houses, luxury hotels
只让有钱的外国人得利
where rich foreigners can line their pockets
吸走了你们的钱
with your money
而且就建在你们的社区旁边
right next door to your community,
而我们应该建的 是给你们的可负担住房♥
we should be building you affordable homes!
我们应该让你们从我们的财富中得利
We should make sure that you can feel our wealth!
从进步中得益
You can feel the improvements!
给你们 你们所有人
You can feel that there is somewhere better for you,
一个更好的未来
for all of us, to go!
他能当选吗
So, is he gonna get in?
我是要投给他
Well, I'm gonna vote for him.
防守保持好
Come on, keep your guard up!
防守保持好
Keep your guard up!
赫德曼先生
Mr. Hedeman.
你认得这个吗 先生
Do you recognize this, sir?
是的 认得
Yes, I recognize it.
你们在哪找到的 她从不摘掉
Where did you find it? She never takes this off.
是在你妻子走的那条路
It was found at an old stock farm
旁边的一座废弃畜牧场里发现的
off the road your wife would have taken.
是按你给探长的那张地图找到的
According to a map you gave the Detective Inspector here.
她为什么...
But why would she...?
你们找到车了吗
Did you find the car?
地图上标错了一个拐点
There was a wrong turn on the map,
英嘉可能是迷路了
so Inga might have got lost.
先生 你上报妻子失踪的时候
Why didn't you give the map to us, sir,
为什么没把地图给我们
when you reported your wife missing?
本来会大有帮助的
It would have helped.
不 我
No, I...
我把地址告诉你们了
I gave you the address.
我没想到
I didn't think...
你有前科
You have a history.
谁没有过去
We all have a history.
但有些人克服了
Some of us overcome it.
我是格蕾丝 失陪
Grace. Excuse me.
没有其他痕迹了吗
No other sign of her?
没了
No, nothing.
她...
She, um...
那是她第一次自己在这里开车
That was the first time she drove on her own here.
她不敢一个人行动
She was afraid of being on her own.
怕迷路
Being lost.
失陪 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
指纹有匹配结果了
I have a match on the prints.
是一个下层的黑帮分子
Belongs to a low-level gang member.
一个小流氓
A tsotsi.
赫德曼先生 我们会找到她的
Mr. Hedeman, we'll find her.
查到什么了
You have something for me?
嗯
Yeah.
男孩叫维克多·马巴沙
The boy's name is Victor Mabasha.
26帮的
Member of the 26s.
是个监狱帮派
It's a prison gang.
2012年因杀害狱卒
Interviewed in 2012 in Pollsmoor
而在波尔斯穆接受审讯
about the murder of a prison guard--
那是他进入26帮的入会仪式
his initiation into the 26s.
但没有被起诉 缺乏证据
Not charged-- lack of evidence.
还有吗
What else?
他不是什么大人物
Well, he's nothing big.
就是个小兵
A foot soldier.
他还是个孩子呢
He's just a kid, isn't he?
他们都是孩子
They're all just kids.
他们都活不到长大
I mean, they don't live long enough to grow up.
他经常去一家地下酒吧
He hangs out at a shebeen.
邦巴酒吧 在卡雅丽莎车站附近
Bomba's, near Khayelitsha station.
这可靠吗
Is this reliable?
跟其他线索一样可靠了
As reliable as any of the other leads.
好 我们分工
Right, so we take a detachment out there,
你去查查马巴沙和赫德曼夫妇是否有联♥系♥
you see if there's any connection between Mabasha and the Hedemans,
尤其注意他是否是他们的帮助对象
specifically see if he was one of their projects.
要跟我一起去邦巴酒吧吗
Do you want to come with me to Bomba's?
好好看看风景
Some real sightseeing.
不用 警长
It's fine, Sergeant.
多谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
我们需要一份关于畜牧场的口供
We'll need a statement concerning the stock farm.
我可以派人去酒店
I could send someone over to the hotel.
好啊
Sure, sure.
大会愉快
Enjoy the rest of the conference.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
警长
Sergeant.
嗯
Yes.
多谢 科特
Thanks, Kurt.
本号♥码暂时无法接通
The subscriber you have dialed is not available at present.
打扰
Excuse me.
您好 先生
Good day, sir.
你知道卡雅丽莎车站在哪吗
Do you know where Khayelitsha station is?
邦巴酒吧
Bomba's?
-邦巴酒吧 -先生
- Bomba's? - Excuse me.
嗯
Yeah?
左拐 那边
Left, up there.
-那边 左拐 -好
- Up there, it's left. - Okay.
好 谢谢
Right, thank you.
非洲啤酒别喝太多
Easy on the Umqombothi.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
你好
Hello.
你有苏打水吗
Do you have a sparkling water?
有的
Yes, yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
警♥察♥
Police?
我不是
I... I'm not.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是...科特
I'm just... Kurt.
我叫科特
My name's Kurt.
去那里坐着
Go sit there.
好
Okay.
坐下
Sit.
我不是南非人
I'm not South African.
别动
No!
我不是南非人
I'm not South African.
我给你看我的身份证
I'll just show you my ID.
没事的 就是...
It's okay. It's just, uh...
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
就是谈谈
Just talk, that's all.
钱你拿走吧 我们谈谈
You take the money, we can talk.
你认得她吗
Do you recognize her?
我
I just...
听我说
Listen, listen
在畜牧场发生了什么事
What happened out there at the stock farm?
那是怎么弄的
How did that happen?
你肯定很疼吧
You must be in real pain.
我只是想知道她出了什么事
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表