剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
Victor said he was training to shoot someone at the farm.
一个黑人 重要人物
A black man, someone important.
"周五"
"Friday."
那是他的遗言
It was the last thing he said.
"周五"
"Friday."
肯定是要进行刺杀的那天喽
It has to be the day of the shooting, doesn't it?
周五
Friday?
那天有一场大竞选集♥会♥
Yeah, there's a big election rally on that day.
在五姐妹广场
At Five Sisters.
伯尼·梅尤维
Bernie Meyiwa.
对
Yeah.
-喂 -马上给我接范·海登姆
- Hello? - Yeah, I need to speak to Van Heerden, now.
如果此人要杀我 何必训练个那样的男孩
If this man wanted me dead, why train up a boy like that?
为什么不自己动手
Why not do it himself?
恕我直言 先生
With all respect, sir,
如果白人杀了你 那只是悲剧
a white man kills you, it's a tragedy.
如果黑人杀了你
A black man kills you...
那是政♥治♥
It's political.
大家会怪罪非洲民族会议
People will blame the ANC.
30年前
30 years ago,
你会听劝吗
would you have listened to this?
30年前 我在监狱里
30 years ago, I was in prison.
斗争还是一样的 马♥克♥思♥
It's the same fight, Max.
如果我不上台 会被视为懦夫
If I don't go up on that stage, they'll say I'm a coward.
而且那也的确懦弱
And they'll be right.
人♥民♥得看到我敢面对这些斗争
They need to see that I can face these battles.
而且我能赢
And I can win.
如果你死了 对别人就没用了
If you're dead, you're no use to anyone.
我不会因为一个持枪的白人而噤声
I will not be silenced by a white man with a gun.
你们得抓住他 我会发表讲话
You will catch this man, and I will speak.
而且我会赢
And I will win.
好 谢谢
Okay, yeah, thank you.
他们找到梅耶的公♥寓♥了
They've found Meyer's flat.
警长
Sergeant.
他是个兼♥职♥保安
He was a security guard, part-time.
西开普住♥宅♥
Western Cape Homes.
从2013年10月就开始在那儿干了
He's been working there since October 2013.
带上一组人 去那边一趟
Get over there. Take a unit with you.
这家公♥司♥
This is the company
也有伯尼·梅尤维想叫停的
that's involved in one of the developments
建设项目
that Bernie Meyiwa is trying to stop.
那我们要不要...
So do we need to...
五姐妹广场集♥会♥的保安人员都已经知情了
The security detail on the Five Sisters rally's been told.
科特 休息一下吧
Kurt, get some rest.
有事我找你
I'll call you.
你的钥匙
Your keys.
我们作为警♥察♥的角色很简单
Our role as a police force is simple:
打击犯罪 维持社会秩序
maintain social order by fighting crime.
保证我们的社区能安全地生活
Keep our community safe to live
安全地旅游
as well as safe to visit...
-喂 -格蕾丝 是科特
- Hello? - Grace, it's Kurt.
我找到梅耶的车了
I found Meyer's car.
就在他公♥寓♥附近
It's near his flat.
我拿到了他的卫星导航仪
And I've got his sat nav.
他近来经常去一个叫松林地的地方
He's been making repeated trips to somewhere called Pinelands.
就在森林大道附近
It's near Forest Drive.
那是国防部的地
That's Department of Defense land.
是废弃军事基地
It's a disused military base.
英嘉可能就是被带去了那里
Could be where he took Inga--
我们在那儿碰头
I'll see you there.
等等 科特 要不还是...
Wait, Kurt, why don't...?
科特
Kurt?!
维兰德
Wallander?!
科特
Kurt?!
英嘉·赫德曼的尸体在那边一个水箱里
Inga Hedeman's body's back there in one of the water tanks.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-喂 -我要找范·海登姆
- Hello? - I need to speak to Van Heerden.
好的 请稍后
Of course, please hold.
梅耶 怎么回事
Meyer, what the hell is going on?
怎么了
What is it?
是库鲁
Khulu.
这不可能
That doesn't make any sense.
是他
It's him.
我听得到花♥园♥里孔雀叫的声音
I heard the peacocks in the garden.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定 格蕾丝
I'm sure, Grace.
好吧 你还有什么要补充的吗
Okay, anything else you'd like to add to the statement?
没了 就这样
No, that's it.
好
Right.
给 在下面签字
Here you go, signature at the bottom.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我得翻翻这个
I need to go through this.
你得睡一觉
You need to get some sleep.
我明天找你
I'll call you tomorrow.
好
Yeah.
你多保重 好吗
You just take care, yeah?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
马♥克♥思♥·库鲁用他母亲的本名注册了
Max Khulu set up a trust owned by a holding company
一家控股公♥司♥成立了一个信托基金
registered under his mother's maiden name.
基金持有西开普住♥宅♥75%的股份
It holds a 75% stake in Western Cape Homes,
是公♥司♥中标劳瑞爵士隘口外
and has done since just before the company bid
一片新奢华住房♥开♥发♥区
for a new luxury housing development
之前买♥♥下的
out in Sir Lowry's Pass.
待开♥发♥地也属于信托
The trust also owns the land being developed.
为了买♥♥地他花了大笔的钱
Borrowed millions of rand just to buy it up.
把一切都投进去了
He's put absolutely everything into this.
从过去的数据来看 按说有四倍回报
Past evidence says that it'll quadruple in value,
这会让马♥克♥思♥·库鲁大挣一笔
making Max Khulu a very rich man.
当然 除非 伯尼·梅尤维当选
Unless, of course, Bernie Meyiwa's elected
叫停所有开♥发♥项目
and puts all these developments on hold.
那么投资10万兰特刺杀伯尼·梅尤维
So, 100,000 rand doesn't seem like very much
似乎也不是很多了
to invest in having Bernie Meyiwa killed.
我以前
Well, I used to...
他
He...
马♥克♥思♥·库鲁
Max Khulu came to
开了我母亲待的诊所
open the clinic where my mother was.
我以为他不一样呢
I just thought he was different.
我们想找你丈夫谈谈
We'd like to talk to your husband.
谈什么事
About what?
怎么回事
What's the matter?
没想到会再见到你 维兰德先生
I wasn't expecting to see you again, Mr. Wallander.
我们有一两件事想找你谈谈 先生
We just want to talk to you about one or two things, sir.
我得去集♥会♥了
I have to go to the rally.
明天吧
Perhaps tomorrow.
你的信托在西开普住♥宅♥持有股份
Your trust owns a stake in Western Cape Home,
对吗
is that correct?
是通过一家注册在
Through a holding company
你母亲本名下的控股公♥司♥
registered in your mother's name.
应该是基金投资的一部分
I believe they're part of the trust's portfolio.
西开普住♥宅♥
Western Cape?
有一些股份吧
A few shares, I think.
在我看来 信托似乎是大股东
To me, it seems as though the trust is the majority shareholder.
不 不是的
No, I don't believe so.
你的情报有误
Your information is wrong.
你知道训练了维克多·马巴沙的人
Were you aware that the man who trained Victor Mabasha
也是西开普的员工吗 一名保安
also works for Western Cape as a security guard?
告诉范·海登姆上校
Tell Colonel Van Heerden
方便时我会前往警局见他
that I will see him at the station at his convenience
回答进一步问题
and answer any further questions.
现在
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表