剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
但汉斯认为他可能是海军情报部门的
but Hans thinks he might been in Naval Intelligence.
但这种事...按说...
Although, it's not something that you... I mean, I don't think...
这种事连对家人也不能说 是吧
You keep that a secret even from your family, right?
或许这就是露易丝那样的原因
Maybe that's why Louise is like she is.
你知道对方有事瞒你 很难好好过下去
It's hard to live with someone if you know they're keeping secrets.
柯拉拉今天问他是不是死了
Klara asked if he was dead, today.
爸爸
Papa!
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你好吗
How are you?
我爸来了
Um, Dad's here.
去玩吧
Go and play.
谢谢你过去 科特
Thanks for going up, Kurt.
露易丝怎么样了
How's Louise?
我觉得她会乐意见到你
I, um, I think she'd be pleased to see you.
不管她嘴上怎么说
And, you know, whatever she says...
我还得干几小时的活儿
I've got a couple more hours to do.
当然
Okay, yeah.
她并不需要我 科特
Look, she doesn't want me, Kurt.
我觉得她也并不需要你
I don't think she wanted you.
不 是我叫爸爸作为警♥察♥去看看的
No, I asked Dad to go up as a policeman.
-谢谢 我知道 -不 爸 没事的
- Yeah, thanks. I know. - No, Dad. It's fine, it's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
妈妈 我累了
Mum, I'm tired.
好吧 去刷牙吧 走吧
Right. Let's brush your teeth. Come on.
我并不认为哈肯已经死了
I don't think Hakan's dead.
我觉得他是抛下了她
I think he's left her.
他为什么要抛下她
Why would he leave her?
我得把这些事做完 我们能不能...
I really need to finish these things off, okay? Can we just...
汉斯 如果你觉得...
Hans, if you think...
如果他死了 就是死了
If he's dead, he's dead.
如果他没死 他会回来的
If he's not, he'll come back.
拜托了
Please.
来吧 来
Come on. Come on.
维兰德
Yeah, Wallander.
好 走吧 乖狗狗
Okay, okay. Come on, come on, come on. Good boy.
来吧
Come on.
史蒂文·威尔逊
Steven Wilson.
哈肯的朋友 是吗
Hakan's friend, yeah?
我本来没打算这么突然跑来
I hadn't intended to turn up without warning,
但我把哥本哈根的时间算错了
but I got the time in Copenhagen wrong.
我去见过露易丝了
I, uh, I've been up to visit Louise.
-嗯 -可以一起去走走吗
- Right. - Got time for a walk?
跟露易丝说话真困难 什么都问不出来
Ah, it's hard to talk to Louise. Can't get a thing out of her.
真困难 所以我想来找你谈谈
It's tough. I thought I'd come speak to you.
你觉得他是出事故了吗
You think he had an accident?
我们还不确定 他就是失踪了
We don't know. He was just gone.
他几周前在我答录机上留了言
He left a message on my answer service a couple of weeks ago.
我如今不怎么常查看留言了
I don't check it regularly these days.
单听内容看不出他
Nothing in it to suggest he was thinking of,
有什么犯傻的念头
you know, doing something stupid.
就说"给我打个电♥话♥" 似乎不是急事
Just, "Give me a call." Didn't seem urgent.
当然 这下我不禁要想了
Now, of course, I wonder.
他去美国见你了吗
Did he visit you in America?
每隔几年 他和露易丝一起去
Every few years, he and Louise.
曾经 露易丝跟我去世的妻子关系很好
Once upon a time, Louise got along very well with my late wife.
汉斯娶了我女儿
You know, Hans is married to my daughter.
我没见过汉斯
No, I never met Hans.
我打算走前过去打个招呼的
I was gonna drop by and say hi before I go.
-还有他妹妹 -妹妹
- Also, the sister. - Sister?
西格纳
Signe.
我不知道哈肯有妹妹
I didn't know Hakan had a sister.
可能是我记错了
Perhaps I misremember.
我如今好多事都记混
Er, I tend to muddle things these days.
我要想见到汉斯 这就得走了
Look, erm, I better go if I want to see Hans.
回头还得赶飞机
I've got a plane to catch.
如果有什么情况
Erm, can you call?
-给我打个电♥话♥好吗 -你留个名片
- If anything... -If you give me your card.
当然
Sure.
那个 谢谢你
Listen, thank you. And...
再见
Bye.
于斯塔德的科特·维兰德 我想
Kurt Wallander from Ystad. I'd like, er...
能帮我调个个人档案吗
Can you help me with a personal record, please?
名字是西格纳·冯·英克
The name is Signe von Enke.
她哥哥应该是
Erm, I assume that she is the sister of,
哈肯·冯·英克
erm, Hakan von Enke.
是的
Er, yeah. Yes.
个人号♥码是400117-5498
Personal number is 400117-5498.
她可能是30或40年代出生的
Probably born in the '30s or '40s.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 或许我...出生日期是什么时候
Okay. Maybe I have... What is the date of birth?
1982年
1982.
有地址吗
Is there... Is there an address?
有什么可以帮你的
Can I help you?
我在找西格纳·冯·英克
Er, I'm looking for Signe von Enke...
她哥哥是我女儿的丈夫
Her brother's married to my daughter.
我不知道她有哥哥
I didn't know she had a brother.
他不知道自己有妹妹
He doesn't know he has a sister.
从来只有她爸爸来看她
Well, it's only ever her father who visits.
哈肯 向来准时准点
Hakan, regular as clockwork.
每个月第一个周五 是吗
The first Friday of every month, yes?
她是盲人 严重脑损伤
She is blind, severely brain damaged.
她一辈子都住在这样的地方
She's lived in places like this her whole life.
她父亲来看她时都做什么
What does her father do when he comes to see her?
陪她坐着 给她念书 握着她的手
He sits with her, reads to her, holds her hand.
-他最后一次来是6日 -我可以查查
- He was here last on the 6th? - I can check.
拜托了 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
这里是露易丝·冯·英克 请留言
Hello, you've reached Louise von Enke. Please leave a message.
露易丝 是科特 我正要过去
Louise, it's Kurt. I'm on my way over.
就快到了 收到给我回个电♥话♥好吗
Er, not far away. Could you give me a call when you get this?
谢谢
Thanks.
我能跟露易丝谈谈吗
Could I speak with Louise, please?
不知道 她不在
I don't know, she's not here.
这很不像她
It's very unlike her.
嗯 她也不接电♥话♥
Yeah, she's not answering her phone either.
我知道 我也打过了
Yes, I know. I've tried it, too.
-她散步的鞋不在了 -好
- Her walking shoes are gone. - All right.
露易丝
Louise!
露易丝
Louise!
露易丝
Louise!
能不能把
If you could give me the
疗养院的名字和地址告诉我 我...
name and address of the nursing home, I'll...
当然
Sure.
他们去见她吗
Did they see her?
他们陪过她吗
Did they spend time with her?
你♥爸♥爸陪过
Your dad did.
那她小时候呢
Well, what about when she was a child?
我觉得你妈妈没去见过她
I don't think your mother ever saw her.
什么样的人假装他们的女儿死了
What kind of people pretend their daughter is dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
有好多事不合情理
There's a lot of things that don't make sense.
你认得出这个声音吗
Erm, do you recognise this voice?
关于政♥府♥
The idea that the government had
有意放走了苏联潜艇
purposely let the Russian submarines go?
不认得 是谁
No. Who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你得小心 汉斯
I think I need you to be careful, Hans.
我不希望你整天待在单位
I don't want you at work all hours of the day
至少直到我查清事情真♥相♥
not until I find out what's happened.
你为什么要说这话
Why are you saying this?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表