剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
I just want to find out what happened to her.
仅此而已
That's all.
你从哪来
Where do you come from?
我来自瑞典
I'm from Sweden.
她也是
And so does she.
我的祖国叫瑞典
I come from a country called Sweden,
我们都是瑞典人
we both come from Sweden.
没事的
It's all right.
小心
Look out!
维克多
Victor.
根据线索追查到了这里
...but this location was linked to our lead.
目击者称听到好几声枪响
Witnesses said there were several gunshots
有三个人从现场逃跑 对吗
and three men flee the scene, is that correct?
我们还在搜集证据
We're still gathering evidence.
等我们收集好了全部信息
Once we have all the information,
我会召开记者招待会的
I'll be holding a press conference.
你认为赫德曼太太可能还活着吗
Do you believe that Mrs. Hedeman could still be alive?
当然
Absolutely.
-谢谢 -我们依然相信
- Thanks. - We remain positive
我们能找到她
that we will find her.
我保证
I can assure you
我们已派最好的人手去找她了
we have our best team out there looking for her.
你来这儿做什么 科特
What are you doing here, Kurt?
我就是
I just...
我以为你会...
I thought that you'd be...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想打给你的
I tried to call.
是吗
Yeah?
那你该等有人回应的
So you should have waited for a reply.
我们安排了人的
We have people.
你知道盯梢吗
You know about surveillance?
库鲁想见你俩
Khulu wants to see you. Both of you.
让马♥克♥思♥别来纠缠我
Get Max off my back, for God's sake.
长官
Sir.
据报卡雅丽莎今天下午
There have been reports of a shootout in Khayelitsha
发生了枪击 并牵扯到一名瑞典人
involving a Swedish national this afternoon.
据称 枪击事件跟最近
Reports suggest that the shootout was linked
失踪的...
to the recent disappearance...
先生 我以为
Sir, was I wrong in assuming that
让你插手 是为了控制负面报道呢
the purpose of your involvement was to limit bad news stories?
马♥克♥思♥ 客气点
Max, try to be polite.
他们是客人
They're guests.
规矩点
Behave yourself.
规矩
Behave?
是这些瑞典人不懂规矩
These Swedes should behave themselves!
马♥克♥思♥习惯了
Max has a habit of
像公开演讲那样跟人说话
talking to people like he's addressing a public meeting.
记得吃药 亲爱的
Take your pills, dear.
认识你们很高兴
Pleasure meeting you.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
那么 我们的瑞典友人
So, how did our Swedish friend
是怎么知道该去贫民区找这个男孩
know to search for this boy in the Flats?
我就是自己随便查查...
I was just looking for my own...
你看到枪手了吗
Did you see the shooter?
他戴了...
He was wearing...
看不到 没有
I can't... no.
我知道他是个白人
I know that he was white.
车牌号♥呢
And a registration number?
没看清
No, I didn't get it.
你觉得是她丈夫吗
Do you think it was her husband?
艾科索·赫德曼的确有暴♥力♥前科
Axel Hedeman does have a history of violence.
那么他雇了这男孩马巴沙替他杀妻吗
So, he hired this boy Mabasha to kill his wife for him?
有可能
It's a possibility.
这些是从我在波尔斯穆
These are cut from the plants
监狱花♥园♥种的植物上剪枝移栽来的
I kept in the garden at Pollsmoor prison.
这个小流氓在波尔斯穆待过
This tsotsi has been in Pollsmoor.
对
Yeah.
杀个人能挣多少钱
How much would you get for a life?
不值一提
Next to nothing.
一万兰特吗
Ten thousand rand?
南非货币
约15兰特=1美元
人就为这么点钱出♥卖♥♥♥自♥由♥
So that's what a man sells his freedom for.
真希望我们30年前明白这个代价
I wish we'd known the price 30 years ago.
你还有别的线索吗
Do you have anything more?
没了
No.
多谢你抽时间过来 警长
I appreciate you taking the time to come here, Sergeant.
有消息通知我
Keep us informed.
我们都想尽快解决此事
I think we'd all like to put it to bed as soon as possible.
虽然非常荣幸 维兰德先生
As much as it's been a pleasure, Mr. Wallander,
但我们应该不会再见了
I don't expect we'll be seeing each other again.
我要请朋友 家人过来聚聚
Oh, I'm having friends, family over.
吃吃喝喝什么的 一起来吧
Food, drink. Come.
正好我也可以盯着你
I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thanks.
你们好啊
Hello.
你们好吗
How are you?
很抱歉我们迟到了
So sorry we're late.
你们好 见到你们很高兴
Hiya. Hello. Nice to see you.
这是给我的吗
Oh, is that for me?
非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
我是科特
I'm Kurt. Yeah.
认识你很高兴
Nice to see you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Hello. Very nice to see you. Yeah.
你好 见到你很高兴
Hello, nice to see you.
你好
Hello.
我去换衣服
I'm going to go change, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
伯尼·梅尤维将抵♥制♥腐♥败♥
Bernie Meyiwa is going to fight corruption
叫停西开普所有的大型开♥发♥项目
and he's going to freeze every major development in the Western Cape.
好吧 但同时
Okay, but then meanwhile...
你好
Hello.
我把这个放这儿了 可以吗
I'm just going to put this down here, if I may.
好了 谢谢
All right, thank you. Thanks.
"她的姐姐年长一些
"Her sisters were older
觉得一个淑女..."
and felt that a lady..."
你好
Oh, hello.
-你是谁 -诺玛兰嘉
- Who are you? - Normalanga.
诺玛兰嘉 你是谁家的
Normalanga. Oh! And who... Who do you belong to?
妈妈
Mummy.
好吧
Oh, right. Okay.
你是谁家的
Who do you belong to?
我是谁家的
Who do I belong to?
我有个女儿 和你这么大的外孙女
Well, I have a daughter and a little granddaughter like you
那么我大概是她们家的吧
so I suppose I belong to them, really.
你像一只白狮子
You look like a white lion.
是吗
Really?
她喜欢白狮子
Oh, she has a thing about white lions.
白狮子和她班上一个叫盖扎的男孩
White lions and a boy in her class called Gazza.
只有你和她吗 还是...
Is it just you with her or is there, uh...
我丈夫是个警员
My husband was a police constable.
他制止克莱蒙特一起持械抢劫时被杀了
He was shot while trying to stop an armed robbery in Claremont.
他死在她出生前六天
He died six days before she was born.
是啊 只有我和她
Yeah, it's just me and her.
-你呢 -离婚了
- What about you? - Uh, divorced.
我有个女儿和孙女
I have a daughter and granddaughter.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你觉得马巴沙是赫德曼雇去杀他妻子的吗
You think Mabasha was paid by Hedeman to kill his wife?
我不知道 这事也时有发生
Oh, I don't know. You know, it happens.
这里有很多孩子都像他一样
A lot of kids around like him.
不在乎未来
No interest in the future.
能夺取什么算什么
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表