剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
你是警♥察♥
You're a policeman.
维兰德
Wallander.
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯科纳特纳斯村外的旷野里
A woman from Skane-Tranas has been found
发现了个当地女人 身中数刀
stabbed in a field just outside of the village.
我们认为她是艾丽卡·海姆奎斯特
We think she's Erika Hjelmqvist.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
艾丽卡·海姆奎斯特 是这间农场的主人
Erika Hjelmqvist, who owns this farm.
你说身中数刀 是说她已经死了
When you say stabbed, you mean she's dead?
你最后见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
她女儿汉娜不见了
Her daughter Hannah is missing.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
如果你听到什么消息
Well, if you hear anything about it
或是想到了什么
or if you think of anything,
可以打给我吗
will you call me?
好 我会打给你的
Yeah, I'll call you.
我回来了
Hello.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
喂
Hello?
爸爸 是我
Hi Dad, it's me.
之前哈肯的事很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about earlier-- Hakon.
你抱歉什么
What are you sorry about?
生日派对的事
The birthday party.
如果你能来也好
It'd be nice if you could come, though.
他们家挺大的
Their house is quite something.
嗯
Uh, yeah...
什么时候来着
When was it?
这周三
This Wednesday.
周三 哈肯
Wednesday, Hakon.
挺远的
It's a bit of a drive.
你能去吗
Do you think you can make it?
嗯嗯 我会去的
Yeah, yeah, I'll make sure.
那太好了
Oh, that would be great.
柯拉拉想跟你道晚安
Oh, and Klara wants to say goodnight.
给你 亲爱的
There you go, sweetie.
晚安 外公
Night night, Granddad!
晚安 柯拉拉小宝宝
Night night, Klara Bo Bo Bo!
好了
All right.
我回头跟你联♥系♥ 爸爸
I'll speak to you soon, Dad.
嗯 晚安 亲爱的
Yeah, good night, sweetheart.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good boy, good boy.
乖狗狗 过来
Good boy, come here.
乖狗狗
That's a good dog.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Good boy, good boy.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
躺下
Lie down.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
不
No!
-维兰德 -探长
- Wallander! - Inspector!
-你知道汉娜·海姆奎斯特 -探长
- Do you have any idea - Detective,
-出了什么事吗 -可以做个声明吗
- what happened to Hannah Hjelmqvist? - do you have a statement?
嗯 肯定会发布声明的
Yeah, I'm sure that there will be a statement,
但要等到早上晚些时候了
but it will be later in the morning,
-探长 说两句吧 -早上晚些时候 谢谢
- Inspector, any comment? - later in the morning, thanks.
科特
Kurt?
我们在家里发现了两道血迹
We found two blood traces at the house.
DNA检测表明是母女的
DNA suggests it's mother and child.
厨房♥内血迹里有三组指纹
Three sets of fingerprints in the blood in the kitchen area.
艾丽卡
Erika's;
一组大概是汉娜的
Hannah's probably,
这是跟她卧室里的指纹对比推测的
judging by other prints in her bedroom;
还有一组未能辨识
and one set unidentified.
请进 坐
Come in, sit down.
母亲失踪后 汉娜就不见踪影了
So, Hannah hasn't been seen since the mother disappeared,
那大概是6天前吗
which is approximately, what, six days ago?
是的
Yep.
我们还没找到手♥机♥
We haven't found the mobile,
但我们知道没人打过
but we know that it hasn't been used.
从证据来看
So given the evidence,
我们得考虑
we need to work on the assumption
她也遭到了袭击 可能被绑♥架♥了
that she was attacked herself, potentially kidnapped.
那么我们有什么关于汉娜的信息
So what information do we have about Hannah?
生于2000年
Born in 2000,
父母是安德斯和艾丽卡·海姆奎斯特
parents were Anders and Erika Hjelmqvist.
5到9岁期间寄养于
Fostered by a family in Landskrona
兰斯克鲁纳的一个家庭
between the ages of five and nine.
2009年3月与父母再次团圆
Reunited with her parents in March 2009.
她为什么送去寄养了
And why was she fostered?
母亲患上了严重的产后抑郁症
The mother had severe post-natal depression--
入院了很短的一段时间
institutionalized briefly--
还伴有酒精依赖问题
and compounded by alcohol dependency problems.
嗯 我们对这个机车党有什么详尽了解
Right. And what detail do we have on this motorcycle gang?
租约上的名字是古斯塔夫·埃里克森
Gustav Ericsson is the man with his name on the lease.
案底很多 袭人 持毒 贩毒
Long record: assault, drugs-- possession, dealing.
因过失杀人在哥本哈根蹲了六年监狱
Spent six years in prison in Copenhagen for manslaughter.
那么这宗地♥产♥纠纷呢
What about this property dispute?
艾丽卡想驱逐他们
Erika was trying to have them evicted.
很常见的房♥东租户纠纷
Standard landlord/tenant dispute.
她丈夫死后就开始了诉讼
She started the proceedings after her husband died.
律师是谁
Who are the lawyers on that?
斯科纳特纳斯 拉森
Larsson, Skane-Tranas.
嗯 我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
那好
So... right.
你去协调受迫失踪人口规程
You coordinate the vulnerable and missing persons protocols,
我去丽塔·拉森
and I will talk to Rita Larsson.
好 没问题
Yep, no problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
探长
Inspector?
探长 有嫌疑人了吗
Detective, do you have any suspects?
我们还不能公布♥什♥么
There's... we can't say anything.
现在没什么可说的
There's nothing to say.
能说说汉娜的情况吗
Can you tell me anything about Hannah?
你们找到她了吗
Have you found her?
我的同事在准备声明
My colleagues are putting together a statement.
不不 我不是记者
No, I'm not a journalist.
我和汉娜曾同住在一个寄养家庭
We were fostered together, Hannah and me.
好吧
Right, okay.
那是七年前
Seven years ago.
我刚看到她失踪的新闻
I just saw it. I read about her going missing, and...
你最近见过她 有她的消息吗
You see her recently, or heard from her?
我就是担心
I'm just worried.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我们在尽全力找她
We're doing everything we can to find her.
听着 请你把联♥系♥方式给接待处的艾玛
Listen, I need you to give your details to Emma here on reception.
我们回头会找你谈的
We will definitely talk to you about this.
好
Okay.
很抱歉我现在没法告诉你什么
I'm sorry I can't tell you anything more at the moment,
但谢谢你来
but thank you for coming in.
能帮助你吗
Can I help you?
我是来
Uh, I came...
律师
Lawyer...
拉森
Larsson...
丽塔·拉森 律师办公室
Uh, Rita Larsson, lawyer's office.
那里就是
You're sitting outside it.
谢谢
Thanks, thanks.
她丈夫死后我常见到她
I've seen a lot of her since her husband died.
她很努力想向他们提起诉讼
She tried very hard to bring charges against them,
但并未发生暴♥力♥事件
but there was no violence.
他不是他们杀的
They didn't kill him.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表