麦克斯认为 人的行为模式是根深蒂固的
Max preaches patterns of behaviour are always deeply ingrained.
是什么造成赫尔佐格这种人
What would cause someone like Hertzog
突然改变想法呢
to change his mind so suddenly?
那个牌局
The game.
可能有人给了他压力
Someone could exert some pressure on him.
你是觉得 因为他输掉了牌局吗
You think, if he were to lose at the tables?
没错
Exactly!
可能有另一个玩家控制了他
One of the other players might have a hold over him.
真是令人悲伤的一天 小姐
Sad day, Fraulein.
你祖父是个好人
Your grandfather was a fine man.
陛下会在弥撒期间
His Excellency will just slip in quietly at the back
悄悄从后面进来的
during the service.
很好
Very well.
他会穿平民服饰
He'll be in civilian clothes,
这样就不会有人发现他到场了
so that nobody knows he's attending.
他也不会带警卫
He won't have guards,
这样就不会太招摇
so his presence won't be too ostentatious.
你好
Hello?
稍等
One moment.
警督
Inspector.
有电♥话♥找你
There's a telephone call for you.
是个女人
It's a woman.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thanks for coming so quickly.
我不知道还能找谁了
I didn't know where to turn.
他又来了
He came back again.
什么 -他又闯进来了
What? He broke in again
我们发现后门被人撞开了
We found the back door smashed in.
到处都是玻璃
There was glass everywhere.
这次他给我留了个字条
And this time he left a note for me.
上面有名字吗
Is there a name on it?
没有 是匿名的
No. It's anonymous.
他要我半小时后去大教堂和他见面
He wants to meet me in half an hour at the cathedral.
我现在就得走了
I would have to leave right now.
他知道你能认出他
He knows you could identify him.
他可以把自己从账本中删掉
He can erase himself from the ledgers,
但他还得除掉你
but he needs to erase you, too.
如果你去了 你会被杀的 小姐
If you go there, you'll be killed, Fraulein.
我该怎么办
What should I do? !
请你救救我
Help me, pleasel
我代替你去
I'll go in your place.
也许我能认出他来
Maybe I can identify him.
你待在这里
Stay here.
我是豪斯曼
Haussmann.
墨菲斯托在大教堂 快
Mephisto's in the cathedrall Hurryl
他为什么选择大教堂
Why did he choose the cathedral?
是因为没人会带武器吗
Is it because nobody would be armed?
是因为没人会带武器吗
Is it because nobody would be armed?
也许是因为逃生路线
Perhaps the escape routes.
可供挑选的太多了
So many of them.
但是 他在哪呢 麦克斯
But...where is he, Max?
他怎么还没来
Why isn't he here yet?
也许就是墨菲斯托本人开枪打的你
Maybe it WAS Mephisto who shot you.
这意味着你是唯一见过他脸的人
It means you're the only one who's seen his face.
帮帮我
Help me!
必须由你自己破案
It has to come from you.
麦克斯 别玩游戏了 我们没时间了
Max, stop playing games. We don't have time.
跟随我的足迹 -什么
Retrace my steps. What?
那天晚上在隧♥道♥里 发生了什么
In the tunnels that night, what happened?
我看到了什么
What did I witness?
你的脸 -是的
Your face Yes.
当时你在盯着那个持枪者 -是的 还有呢
You were staring at the gunman. Yes. And...?
该死 麦克斯 你说啊
Damn it, Max, spell it out.
解决案件的要素都在你手里了
You have everything you need to work it out for yourself.
看看我们现在在哪里
Look at where we are.
这些房♥间是你创造的
You made these rooms.
你带我来这里 是为了和你在一起
You brought me here to be with you,
而这里被你塞满了 什么
and you filled them with...what?
记忆 -是的
Memories. Yes.
你的意思是
You mean...
这些房♥间就代表了凶手吗
the killer is represented in these rooms?
你是说 我还留有对他的记忆
You mean I have a memory of them somehow?
你我以前见过他
You and I met them before,
那个开枪打你的人
the man who shot you.
你认出他了
You recognised him.
来自我们过去的某个人
Someone from our past.
所以他才要杀了你
That's why he had to kill you,
因为他知道你认出了他
because he knew you'd identified him.
他是个发誓要摧毁帝国
Someone who pledged to destroy the empire.
并和塞尔维亚人勾结的人
Someone in league with the Serbians.
一个曾从我们手中溜走过的人
Someone who slipped out of our clutches once before.
一宗悬案
An unsolved case.
但他们说他已经死了啊
But they told us he was dead.
基斯
Kiss!
皇帝
The Emperor.
好久不见 警督
This has been a long time coming, Inspector.
他们告诉我 你已经死了
They told me you were dead.
我可没那么容易死
I'm not so easy to kill.
我要替我的朋友向你报仇
I need to pay you back for my friend.
不知怎么的 你知道皇帝会在这里
Somehow you knew the Emperor would be here.
枪是伯格斯塔勒提供的
Burgstaller provided the weapon.
卡里略是你们的中间人
Carrillo was your go- between.
你还要牺牲多少人的性命
How many lives are you willing to sacrifice? Huh?
现在轮到你了
It's your turn now.
准备好和你的朋友相会了吗 警督
Ready to join your friend, Inspector?
把手给我
Give me your hand!
我们这幅样子 可千万别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone we were like this.
皇帝向你表示谢意
The Emperor has sent you his personal congratulations.
当然 你官复原职了
You are to be reinstated, of course.
还要给部里送一封表扬信
And a letter of commendation will be sent to the Ministry.
局长肯定要亲自写了
The Commissioner will want to write it himself, no doubt.
我非常乐意
Absolutely delighted.
祝贺你 莱茵哈特
Congratulations, Rheinhardt.
我
I'm
我
I'm...
我只想说 非常感谢你的协助
I just wanted to say, I'm very grateful for your assistance.
你现在没什么好怕的了
You have nothing to fear now.
你的朋友呢
And your friend?
现在我只能为他祈祷
I can only pray for him.
墨菲斯托是我的老对手
Mephisto was an old adversary.
我是几年前第一次见到他的
One that I first met a few years ago.
他是个塞尔维亚雇佣兵
A Serbian mercenary.
一个狂热分子
A fanatic.
他试图在大教堂刺杀皇帝
He tried to kill the Emperor at the cathedral.
但多亏了你的提醒
But thanks to you alerting me,
他的阴谋失败了
it all came to nothing.
希望我们能再见面 小姐 谢谢你
I hope we meet again, Fraulein. Thank you.
还有一件事 探长
Oh, one last thing, Inspector.
我觉得你会想看看这个
I thought you'd like to see this.
这是你吗 -是的 和我父亲一起
This is you? Yes. With my father.
他一定是个了不起的人
Must have been quite a man.
他给我留下了伟大的遗产
He left me a great legacy.
一个价值不菲的庞大钢铁帝国
A vast steel empire worth a fortune.
每一段电车铁轨
Every tramline,
每根电报线
every telegraph wire.
每把剃刀 每把餐刀
every razor and every table knife.
他建造了这座城市
He built this city.
他就是维也纳本身
He WAS Vienna.
每条电车铁轨 每根电报线
Every tramline, every telegraph wire,
每把手术刀 剃刀和餐刀
every scalpel and razor and table knife.
我建造了维也纳
I built Vienna.