你能告诉我是什么局吗
Would you care to tell me which one?
你能先告诉我你是怎么得到它的吗
Would you care to tell me how you got a hold of it first?
我知道你是谁你一来我就知道了
I know who you are. I knew the moment you arrived.
著名的利伯曼医生
So, the famous Dr Liebermann.
那你一定就是莱茵哈特警督了
And that must make you Inspector Rheinhardt.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他们在帮我进行调查
These people are helping me with an investigation.
调查什么
Into what, exactly?
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognise this man?
当然了我看新闻的
Naturally I read the news.
他有来过这里吗
Has he ever been here?
我从来没见过他
I've never met him.
显然你是得到了错误消息 警督
Plainly, you're badly informed, Inspector.
那这个人呢
How about this one?
卡里略先生是这里的常客
Senor Carrillo was a regular visitor here.
有时候他也会在这里表演
Sometimes he performed.
他今晚本来是要在这里唱歌♥的
He was due to sing here tonight.
我听说他过世了 警督 真是不幸
I heard about his death, Inspector. Tragic.
这一枚币
That gaming chip...
是我们在卡里略公♥寓♥里找到的
it was found in Carrillo's apartment.
它代表了什么
What does it signify?
这是只有贵客参与的赌局代币
It's reserved for a particular game where only the high rollers play.
卡里略也是其中一员吗
And Carrillo was a part of it?
他们怎么这么久还没回来
I wonder what's taking them so long.
我怎么觉得你嫉妒了
Sounds to me like you're jealous.
什么
What?
我知道你们不对劲
I know there's something going on.
麦克斯在纽约给我们都买♥♥了礼物
Max bought us all presents from New York.
他还没送出去但我看了他包里
He hasn't given them out, but I peeked inside the bag. 8
有一份上面有你名字
There's one with your name on.
女士们先生们请下注
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
那他人挺好
That's kind of him.
比其他包都大
Bigger than the others.
更贵
More expensive.
标签上写的马昆德
Said Marquand on the label.
是珠宝首饰
Jewellery.
我真是好奇这背后的心理别说了莉亚
What's the psychology behind that, I wonder? Stop it, Leah.
我知道他给你写了信 妈妈提到了
I know he wrote to you. Mama was talking about it.
得了吧 赶紧告诉我
Oh, come on, tell me.
你们是不是有什么
Is there something going on?
没什么
Nothing
只是你想太多
except your imagination running wild.
他爱你
He's in love with you.
一直都是
He never stopped.
你真是无可救药了
You really are incorrigible.
那你说 我说错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
你说不出来
You can't.
你得让我们参与
You need to get us access.
那是一间密室
It's a secret room.
玩家们坚持要保守隐私
The players insist on privacy.
我们是在调查一起谋杀案小姐
This is a murder investigation, Fraulein.
还是说你宁愿我们把这里关停
Would you rather we closed you down?
你别想威胁我 警督
Don't try to threaten me, Inspector.
你得说服半数政♥府♥的人才能把我这里关停
You'd have to convince half the government to shut me down-
我结交了很多权贵
I know too many powerful people.
所有人都是我的客户
Everyone is a client of mine.
如果我们能筹到钱呢
What if we could raise a stake?
- 什么入局
What? Join the game.
不需要让其他人知道我们是谁
No- one need know who we are.
其实我运气还挺不错的
And actually I'm quite a roll.
入局起码要有1000克朗
The basic stake is 1, 000 Kronen.
明晚你们可以一起来玩
You can join the table tomorrow night.
玩什么
What's the game?
铁路牌
Chemin de fer.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing. Mm.
就是在想今晚别人说的一些话
Just something someone said tonight.
那人在观察我们然后说
They were observing us, and they said that
说你在演戏
you were play- acting. Mm.
说你显然不是我妻子
That you clearly weren't my wife.
我确实不是呀
Well, I'm not, am I?
这都是伪装的一部分
It was all part of the deception.
是
Yes.
只是
It's just it
这让我意识到
made me realise.
什么
What?
一局铁路牌要1000克朗赌注
So 1, 000 Kronen on a game of chemin de fer?
是 我不确定自己还记不记得怎么玩
Yes, and I'm not sure I can even remember how to play it.
很简单
It's ludicrously simple.
9点就算赢
9 is a winning score.
要凑数到9
You bet on which hand you think is closest to 9.
超过10就要减10 所以11相当于1
Subtract 10 if it's over, so 11 is the same as 1.
是的你可以叫第三张牌
Yes. You can ask for a third card,
但前提是对家没到8或者9
but only if your opponent hasn't got an 8 or 9.
花牌不作数所以这个是4这边赢了
Face cards are nothing, so this is a 4- the winner.
就是碰运气看哪个更接近吗是的
And it's just blind luck which of them is nearest? Yes.
没有技巧纯凭胆量
No skill, just nerve
那我们怎么筹钱
So how do we raise the money?
我今晚收成还不错
Well, I did all right tonight.
你赚了很多好吧
You made a fortune!
- 真的吗是啊
Did you? Yes.
这些肯定够了
Well, surely that's enough.
绰绰有余
More than enough.
很好
Good.
奥斯卡和我明晚会再去
Oscar and I will return tomorrow night.
那我跟克拉拉呢
What about me and Clara?
太危险了卡里略的联络人可能会出现
It's too dangerous. Carrillo's contact may turn up.
好吧 你尝试加入牌局
AII right So you can try to get into the game,
我去看看衣帽间里有什么
and Ill see what's in the cloakroom.
小姐我终于能换掉这双靴子了
Fraulein, finally I can change out of these boots.
晚安
Goodnight.
演了一晚上 真是把我累坏了
Oh, all this play- acting has done me in.
我也该去睡了
I think I might go to bed, too
晚安
Goodnight.
萨德勒勋爵我也不继续陪你演下去了
Lord Sadler, this is where I slip out of character.
今晚我已经演得够久了
I think I'm done pretending for one evening.
我从纽约写信给你是因为
I wrote to you from New York because.
因为我还喜欢你
because I still have feelings for you.
你真想再经历一遍吗
Do you really want to do all this again?
只要你说你对我没感觉了我保证不会再提
Tell me you feel nothing for me and I promise I won't bring it up again.
只要你一句话
One word from you
我就再也不说了
and I'll be silent forever.
麦克斯拜托
Max, please.
老天
Dear God.
我没地方可去了对不起
I had nowhere else to go. I'm sorry.
不不不我很高兴你能来这里 你坐
Oh, no, no, no. I'm glad you came here. Sit down.
汉娜呢
Where's Hannah?
上学去了
At school.
他干的吗
He did this?
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
在家
At home.
这间公♥寓♥的钥匙 在这里是安全的 你也把汉娜带来
The key for this apartment. You'll be safe. Bring Hannah too.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
确保你再也不用见到他
To make sure you'll never have to see him again.
坦霍费尔
Thanhofer.
坦霍费尔
Thanhofer!
干什么
What?
我只说一次
I'm only going to say this once.
离开维也纳再也别回来
Get out of Vienna and don't come back.
我不想在这里看到你
I don't want you hanging around here.