他们是谁
"People"?
她的一些客户
Certain special clients of hers.
他们要我收手不再查了吗
They want me to back off?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
听着 莱茵哈特
Look, Rheinhardt
利伯曼医生中了枪
Dr Liebermann was shot.
他可能会死
He might die.
我知道
I : know.
我知道 但我们必须小心行事
I know. But we must tread carefully.
你下明白这到底是怎么一回事
You don't understand what's really happening.
叛国者
A traitor? !
在政♥权♥中心
In the heart of the establishment? !
施特拉瑟让我调查
Strasser asked me to investigate.
他死前求我继续调查
He begged me before he died.
你有任何证据吗
You have any proof?
只有施特拉瑟给我的
Only what Strasser gave me.
这一切都很不寻常 莱茵哈特
This is all very irregular, Rheinhardt.
我必须通知新安♥全♥部♥部长 -不行
I must alert the new Director of Security. No.
你说什么
Excuse me? l
不行
No.
我们不能相信任何人
We can't trust anyone.
这件事不能告诉其他任何人
We need to keep this between ourselves.
暂时
Just for now.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
但他就在这里 在维也纳
But he's here, in Vienna.
墨菲斯托
Mephisto.
我会找到证据 向你证明他存在
I'll find you some proof of his existence
给我24小时就行 局长
Just give me 24 hours, Commissioner.
怎么了
What is it?
一些需要确认的升职安排
Promotions that need confirming
和一些需要签字的任务命令
and some duty orders to sign Hmm.
你听说瑞格斯的事情了吗
Did you hear about that business at Rieger's?
什么事情
Business"?
枪击
The shooting.
晨报上报道了
It's in the morning papers.
当晚你不是在那里吗
Weren't you there that night?
你绝对不能提起我去过那里 明白了吗
You are never to mention my presence there, you understand?
明白 长官
Sir.
那家伙又来了
That fellow is outside again.
你说谁
"Fellow"?
发明了那个装置的人
Who invented that contraption.
我可以把他打发走 -不 等等
I'm happy to send him away. No. No, wait.
叫他进来 我们见见他
Bring him in. We'll see him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常抱歉 太太
I'm afraid to report, madam,
很遗憾 你的周末娱乐活动
that your weekend entertainment,
被取消了
regrettably, must be cancelled.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What's happened?
阁下他
His Excellency,
拒绝继续承担这项开支
he refuses to be burdened with the cost any longer.
我唯一的小乐趣
My one little pleasure.
皇帝是不可能拒绝我的
The Emperor will never refuse me.
很遗憾
With regret.
你看不起我
You don't approve of me.
你和其他人一样
You and the rest of the household,
都觉得我不如你们
you think I'm beneath you.
我无权看得起或者看不起什么
It's not my place to approve or to disapprove.
至少这一点是我们的共识了
Well, at least we can agree on something.
一个平民 离权力宝座这么近
It frightens you to have a commoner
这让你感到害怕
so close to the seat of power.
转告他 就说我要他满足我的私人爱好
Tell His Excellency I expect him to indulge my private passion.
我只需要五分钟 将军
I only need five minutes, General.
给我五分钟 我就能彻底改变战争
Five minutes to change the face of warfare forever.
你看
Here. [
围绕机动中心建造的一个巨大旋转框架
A giant rotating frame built around a motorised centre.
它可以压扁任何挡路的东西
It would crush anything in its path.
我们可以重写规则 将军
You and I are going to rewrite the rule book, General.
会面情况如何
How was the meeting?
你觉得值得继续吗
Do you think it's worth pursuing?
带着来♥复♥枪♥的步兵 完全没问题
Give me an infantryman with a rifle, any day.
但靠新奇小东西是赢不了战争的
Wars are seldom won with novelties and trinkets.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found
新专利
Just patented.
一个美国人的
By an American.
一个叫海勒姆·马克西姆的发明家
An inventor called Hiram Maxim.
这是个消音器
It's a silencer.
这样来♥复♥枪♥就不会发出任何声音
It means the rifle makes no sound.
从一个专业军♥火♥商处购买♥♥的
Bought from a specialist arms dealer.
墨菲斯托
Mephisto.
伯格斯塔勒
Burgstaller.
这就是他所参与的部分
This is his part in it.
这就是他和整件事的关联之处
This is how he connects to the story.
这样的枪
A gun like this
肯定有特殊用途
...must have a special purpose.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我担心死了
I was worried.
你整晚都在外面
You were out all night.
汉娜在哪里
Where's Hannah?
在卧室 睡了
In the bedroom, sleeping.
我
I.
我需要回我们的公♥寓♥拿点东西
need to get some things from our apartment.
不行
No.
让我先去
Let me go back there first.
我会确保他离开的
I'lI make sure that he's gone.
你跟我保证
Promise me.
不再动用暴♥力♥
no more violence.
坦霍费尔
Thanhofer!
坦霍费尔
Thanhofer?
坦霍费尔
Thanhofer.
特蕾莎·坦霍费尔的丈夫
Therese Thanhofer's husband.
这下事情就难办了
Well, that's going to make things difficult.
是 谢谢你 我知道
Yes, thank you. I'm aware.
所以是什么情况
Well, what do we have?
一场凶残的持刀袭击
A vicious knife attack.
具体什么情况知道了吗
Do we know the circumstances?
长官 找到个目击者
Sir, we have a witness.
隔壁邻居说他听到了争执声
The neighbour next door says he heard a commotion.
跟我说说 什么情况
Tell me what happened.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我听到有人吵架
I heard a row...
是两个男人
...and two men arguing.
你有看到脸吗
Did you see a face?
有 看得很清楚
Yes, quite clearly.
你能认出另一个人是谁吗
Do you think you could identify the other man?
是他
It was him.
我看到你跟他吵架了
I saw you arguing with him.
杀人凶手 逮捕他
Murderer. Arrest him!
逮 逮捕他啊 他是凶
Arr...Arrest him. He's the mu...
豪斯曼 -他是凶手 -你把人送走
Haussmann...He's the murderer. take the victim.
你是凶手
You are the murder!
把他带走
Get him out of here!
你是凶手
You're the murderer!
请让一下 -别碰我
Please make way! Don't touch mel
你们为什么不逮捕他
Why don't you arrest him?
有凶手的线索吗
Any clues to his assailant?
有
Yes.
经过初步检验
In initial examination,
我在他的指甲里发现了一些纤维
I found some fibres under his fingernails
和你的大衣很相似
similar to your coat,
上面有血迹 警督
encrusted with blood, Inspector.