警督是正派人
The inspector is an honourable man.
她被打过
She'd been beaten.
脸上有伤
There were scars on her face.
至少莱茵哈特在这件事上说的是真话
At least Rheinhardt was honest about that part.
那事情就很明显了
Obvious what happened, then.
他去为她报仇
He went there to avenge her.
他脾气暴躁
He has a violent temper,
这是肯定的
no doubt about it.
莱茵哈特现在还有可能去哪里
Where else could Rheinhardt be right now?
我们经历了这么多 你们怎么还敢过来
How dare you come here, knowing what we're suffering?
非常抱歉 小姐
I'm sorry, Fraulein.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
等我弟弟醒过来
When my brother wakes up,
他一定有话要说
he'll have something to say about this.
警督现在成了逃犯 小姐
The inspector made himself a fugitive from justice, Fraulein.
先生们 我们要上楼了
Gentlemen, we're going to go upstairs now.
他们刚给他升了职
They just promoted him.
看上去他挺享受的
He seems to be enjoying it.
我们回警局见
I'll meet you back at the station.
我得再跟她道个歉
I'lI need to apologise to her again.
这很重要
It's important.
我是这家的朋友
I know the family well.
这是我应该做的
I owe it to them.
他人呢
Where is he?
他来过
He's been here.
我知道
I know it.
你好
Hi.
你在这儿干什么
What are YOU doing here?
看来我这个警探比你想的要优秀
I guess I'm a better detective than you thought.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你太傻了
You're a fool.
可能吧 但我是你仅剩的朋友了
Maybe, but I'm the only friend you've got.
冯比洛让大家深信你有罪
Von Bulow has convinced everyone you're guilty.
迈尔被委派负责此案
Meier has been put in charge.
而且他非常认真
He's taking the job very seriously.
他把特蕾莎带回来审问了
Dragged Therese in for questioning.
因为你 他不信任我
He doesn't trust me, because of you.
行吧
All right.
我们得重新逐一分♥析♥犯罪现场
We need to go back over the crime scene, piece by piece.
不管是谁杀了坦霍费尔
Whoever killed Thanhofer,
肯定是墨菲斯托的人
they must work for Mephisto.
他是想自保
He's trying to protect himself.
所以派人跟踪我
And he sent someone to follow me.
他们知道我要去哪儿
They knew where I was headed.
也知道特蕾莎和她丈夫的事情吗
They knew about Therese and her husband?
那晚他们一定看到我进了他们公♥寓♥
They must have seen me enter their apartment that night.
肯定是等到我走了
Must have waited till I'd gone...
再进去的
and then went in.
你注意到有人尾随你吗
Have you noticed someone shadowing you?
你说的都是对的
Everything you said was right.
我确实对你有感觉
I do have feelings for you.
可能是我压抑了这种感情太久
I think I've hidden them for so long,
自己都快认不出来了
I barely even acknowledge them any more.
说来好笑 来到这里反而给了我一点勇气
Funny, me being here makes me just a little braver.
拜托 醒过来吧
Please come back to us.
先生 -谢谢
Sir. Thank you.
我在想
I've been thinking.
他好转了以后
Once he gets better...Hmm.
或许我们该回家
...maybe we should go home.
家 -回英国
"Home"? To England.
感觉我们不属于维也纳
Vienna doesn't feel like a place where we belong.
我们不再属于这里了
Not any more.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
给 瑞秋
Here, Rachel.
麦克斯如何了
How's Max?
他还是没醒
He still hasn't woken up.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
瑞秋 莉亚 来一杯吗
Rachel, Leah, do you want one?
爸爸
Papa!
你等下再进去
Just one minute, before you go in there.
你不能把他在这里的事情说出去
You can't tell anyone he's here.
这到底什么情况
What on earth is going on?
情况很复杂 利伯曼先生
I'm afraid it's complicated, Herr Liebermann.
很难解释
Difficult to explain.
请试着解释一下 好吗 警督
Try, would you, please, Inspector?
我在想办法查出是谁枪击了你们的儿子
I'm trying to find out who shot your son.
但我不能在街上露面
But I can't be seen on the street.
什么 -我被诬告了
What? I've been unjustly accused of a crime.
伤害了麦克斯的人想陷害我
The people who attacked Max are trying to frame me.
我需要你们相信我
I need you to believe me.
拜托
Please.
你一直是麦克斯的朋友
You were always a friend to Max.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我认为维也纳政♥府♥中
I think there may be some sort of conspiracy
可能有人在策划阴谋
within the Viennese establishment.
等下
Wait.
刚才有名警员在他病房♥里晃悠
There was an officer hanging around the hospital in his room.
年轻小伙
Young chap?
千干瘦瘦的
Scrawny?
没错
That's him.
而且他举止怪异
Behaving rather oddly.
我得找到他
I need to track him down.
哦对 我得借几套衣服
Oh, and I'll need to borrow some clothes.
什么 又借衣服吗
What, again?
你需要什么吗
You need something?
你接手了莱茵哈特警督的案子 对吧
You've taken over Inspector Rheinhardt's investigation?
你手里是什么
What is it you've got?
烟蒂
Cigarette butts.
在树林和赌场中发现的
Hmm. Found in the woods and also at the casino.
我查清贵的那款是什么了
I think I've identified the expensive one.
土耳其和埃及产的混合烟草
A Turkish- Egyptian mix.
魏堡街的一家商店有售
They sell it at a store on Weihburggasse,
而且他们愿意提供客户名单
and they are willing to give me their client list.
这就交给我吧 小姐
It's better you leave it with me, Fraulein.
我一定会跟进线索的
I'll make sure it's followed up.
好吗
AlI right?
我约好去拜访他们了
I've made an appointment to visit them.
没这必要
That won't be necessary.
谢谢
Thank you
你可以走了
You can go now.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
业绩有些下降了
Numbers were down a little.
今晚很暖和
It's a warm evening.
人们都待在城外了
People stay in the country.
人们听说谋杀的事情了
People have heard about the killings.
有时候我会感觉不堪重负 卡纳
It can sometimes feel like a burden, Karner.
我身上这些重担
...all this responsibility on my shoulders.
他会为你的成就感到非常骄傲的 小姐
He would have been very proud of what you've achieved, Fraulein.
他真心爱你
He truly loved you.
大家都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
因为我觉得最好和你私下聊聊
I thought this was a conversation we'd better have privately.
不是你干的吧
Tell me it wasn't you.
什么
What?
你是个好警员
You're a good officer.
我挺喜欢你的
I like you.
告诉我 不是你背叛了我
Tell me it wasn't you who betrayed me.
背叛了我们大家
who betrayed us all.
你因谋杀文泽尔·坦霍费尔被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Wenzel Thanhofer.
如果是我被捕
If I'm under arrest