是 没错
Yes. It's true.
我之前是来过这里
I was here that day.
他袭击了我的一位朋友
He assaulted a friend of mine.
我来叫他离开维也纳 但他拒绝了 长官 -这样
I came here to tell him to leave Vienna, but he refused, sir. Well
你被捕了 莱茵哈特
you're under arrest, Rheinhardt.
什么
What?
我们有目击者
We have a witness.
他没有看到谋杀过程
He didn't see the actual murder.
他只是听到我们吵架了而已
He just heard us quarrelling.
我别无选择
I have no alternative.
你之前来过这里
You came here that day!
显然你和他起过争执
You obviously fought with him.
他指甲缝里有你大衣纤维
His torn fibres from your coat!
如果是我杀了他
If I killed him,
那我回来干什么 -隐瞒证据
why would I come back? To hide evidence?
听着 -你被正式停职了
Look...You're officially relieved from duty.
迈尔
Meier.
别逼我铐上你 再给你游街示众
Don't make me handcuff you and march you through the streets, please.
墨菲斯托要除掉我
Mephisto's out to get me.
这显然是他陷害我
He's obviously set me up here.
麦克斯都是他害的 -请退后
He's responsible for what happened to Max. Stand back!
现在他要在我查出他的身份之前
And now he's trying to destroy me
先毁掉我
before I can find out his identity.
拜托 退后
Come on, get back.
你告诉谁了
Who did you tell?
什么 -我去找你
What? When I came to you.
告诉你说我有证据证明出现了叛国者的时候
When I told you I have evidence of a traitor,
你告诉谁了
who did you share it with?
你别太荒谬了
Don't be absurd.
他们是要毁掉我的信誉
They're trying to discredit me.
拜托了 局长
Please, Commissioner.
抓住他
Get him!
走走走
Go, go, go!
给我回来
Come back here!
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
去犹太教堂
To the synagogue.
拉比要举♥行♥疗愈祈祷
The rabbi is holding a Refuah Shlema service.
要我跟你们一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
你还是等在这儿吧 万一医院来电♥话♥
Better if you wait here in case the hospital telephones.
替我也祈祷一下
Oh...Say a prayer for me.
我好希望他能回家
Ah, I want him home.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
抱歉
Sorry.
不管那人是谁 他知道我盯上他了
Whoever it is, they know I'm onto them.
麦克斯也是查到了太多
Max got too close as well
我需要你的帮助 小姐
I need your help, Fraulein.
就像你需要麦克斯的帮助一样吗
The same way you needed Max's help?
听着 -是你害得他进医院
Look...You're the reason he's in hospital.
你和你那些该死的冒险
You and your damned adventures.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
我要报♥警♥
I'm telephoning the police.
我理解 你很生气
I understand that you're angry,
但我是在查枪击你弟弟的凶手
but I'm trying to find out who shot your brother.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend!
现在依然是
He IS my friend.
我只需要有个地方
I just need somewhere.
暂时藏身
to hide for a little while.
你别说 别
Don't say it. Just don't.
好吧 我不说
AlI right, I won't.
我是要说什么
What was I going to say?
我们的行为会背叛我们
Our actions betray us.
那是心理学
Well, that's psychology.
我跑了 显得我是畏罪潜逃
I made myself seem guilty by running away.
但我必须要找到墨菲斯托
But I have to find Mephisto.
之前我只是嫌犯
I was merely a suspect before.
现在他们是肯定我有罪了
Now they're damn certain I'm guilty.
你现在是一个人了 -我还有你
You're alone now. I still have you.
至少 在这间房♥里
At least...in this room.
这里到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
不好意思
Oh! Excuse me.
你是哪位
Who are you?
非常抱歉打扰你们了
Erm...I'm so sorry to disturb you.
我是警局的一位朋友 我
I'm a friend from the police station. I
我不是故意要打扰的
I didn't mean to intrude.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我这就走了
I'll be going.
长官
Sir?
发生的这些事 真是令人意外
Rather unexpected, what happened.
部长非常关心此事
The Director is highly concerned.
莱茵哈特逃跑 几乎就是证明了他有罪
Rheinhardt as good as admitted his guilt by running.
我们理解你的纠结
We understand your struggle. Mm- hm.
你对他很忠心
You're loyal to him.
所以 我们要撤掉你
So, we're standing you down.
什么
What?
利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest.
你还是休一段时间的假吧 -不 长官
Better if you were to take some leave. No, sir.
我想参与这次调查
I want to be part of this investigation.
我不能就这样放手
I can't just walk away from it.
也行
Very well
但我们不能让你负责
But we can't put you in charge.
你肯定能理解为什么
I'm sure you understand why.
警官
Constable!
谢谢你赶过来
Thank you for coming.
我们要赋予你一项重要职责 -好的 长官
We're giving you a big responsibility. Sir.
尽快找到莱茵哈特
Find Rheinhardt And quickly.
好的 长官
Yes, sir
你跟他一起去 豪斯曼
You can go. with him, Haussmann.
你是文泽尔·坦霍费尔的妻子 对吗
You're married to Wenzel Thanhofer. Is that correct?
为什么
Why?
出什么事了
What's happened?
非常遗憾 他被杀了
I'm sorry to have to tell you, he's been murdered.
并且奥斯卡·莱茵哈特是目前的首要嫌疑人
...and Oskar Rheinhardt is the prime suspect.
这不可能
This can't be.
莱茵哈特有和你说过什么吗
Did Rheinhardt say anything to you?
他有和你提过 要杀死他吗
Did he ever talk about killing him?
如果你真的认为他会杀人 那你一点都不了解他
If you truly think he's capable of murder, then you don't know him.
我知道 你的生活很困难
I know. Your life is hard
你们住在贫民窟里
You live in a slum.
奥斯卡·莱茵哈特有钱 有正经工作
Oskar Rheinhardt has money, has a decent job.
你觉得我是为了这些才和他交朋友的吗
You think that's why I'm friends with him?
你丈夫是个坏人
Your husband was a bad lot.
你想逃离他 我也能理解
I'd understand if you wanted to get away from him.
可能你只是很开心 终于摆脱了他
Maybe you're just glad he's gone.
但如果你有所隐瞒
But if you are hiding something...
那你的处境会非常不妙
this could get very bad for you.
还有你女儿也是
And for your daughter.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我听说你朋友的事情了
I heard about your friend.
他们知道他怎么样了吗
Do they know how he is?
有什么消息吗
Any word?
还是没恢复意识
He still hasn't regained consciousness.
你确定你可以工作吗
Are you sure you should be at work?
需要休假吗
You want some time off?
我想写完这篇文章
I want to get this finished.
也能让我不去想那些事
Helps me keep my mind off it.
她是住在他公♥寓♥里的
Actually, the woman was living at his apartment.
我们在那里找到了她
We went over and found her there.
所以你觉得是因为这个吗
So, you think that's what this is about?
你觉得他的动机可能是嫉妒 -很机智
You think his motive could be jealousy. Brilliant thought