but the idea is just a little thrilling.
没风险就不好玩了朋友
No excitement without risk, my friend.
你意下如何
Well?
我觉得大家需要休息一下
HELENA: I think a break is needed.
大家都再来一杯怎么样
Perhaps you would all care to refill your glasses.
- 跟我来威士忌谢谢好的先生
Come with me. Whisky, please. Yes, sir.
我刚刚都看到了什么
Can't believe what I've just witnessed.
你怎么能允许这种事继续下去
How can you allow it to go on?
我只是助长那种瘾罢了
I just feed an addiction.
靠道德做不了生意
I don't trade in morals.
你问我能不能让你见见他们
You asked if you could meet with them.
我履行了承诺
I've kept my part of the bargain.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要让我朋友离开
I want my friend to leave.
我不想她成为赌注的一部分
I don't want her to become part of a wager.
失陪
Excuse me.
奥斯卡
Oskar.
放下武器
OSKAR: Drop the weapon.
天你脸色好差
Dear God, you look awful.
奥斯卡 出什么事了
Oskar, what's happened?
我迷路了
I'm lost
只有我一个人
and I'm alone.
这是我所遇到过的最糟糕的事
Worst thing I've ever faced.