你为什么看着这么紧张呢
why are YOU looking so nervous?
墨菲斯托给了你多少钱
How much does Mephisto pay you? Argh!
你的良心值多少钱
How much is your conscience worth, huh?
停下 迈尔 都结束了
Stop, Meier! It's over!
是你陷害的我
It was you who framed me.
你杀了文泽尔·坦霍费尔
You killed Wenzel Thanhofer.
所以你才枪杀了杀死伯格斯塔勒的凶手吗
Is that why you gunned down Burgstaller's killer?
为了不让我们审问他
So we wouldn't be able to question him?
处理卡里略 雇的也是你吗
Were you paid to dispose of Carrillo, too?
在警局里安插内线
It must be useful for Mephisto
可方便了墨菲斯托
to have a hired gun in the police force.
起来 给我起来
Come here. Come here!
那麦克斯呢
What about Max?
他也是你伤的吗
Are you responsible for this, too?
你不知道
You don't know.
墨菲斯托的厉害
what Mephisto can do.
你根本不知道
You don't realise.
是谁枪击了他 说啊
Who shot him? Tell me.
什么情况
What the hell is going on? Um
一名警员被当街枪杀
An officer gunned down on the street? !
这个吧
Well
情况比我们想的要糟
the situation is worse than we thought
看我们在现场发现的
And look, look what we found on the scene.
是他的
It's his.
是莱茵哈特的
It's Rheinhardt's.
所以 他在场
So, he was there.
有他参与
He's involved.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
给我找到他
I want him found.
起诉他
I want him charged.
我 从现在起
I...take over the case.
亲自接手此案
personally from now on
我们得找到莱茵哈特 他还在城里某处潜逃
We need to find Rheinhardt! He's at large in the city still, somewhere.
动起来 -是 长官
Get moving. Sir. Yes, sir.
怎么了 什么情况
What's going on? What's happening?
你听说迈尔的事了吗
You heard about Meier?
听说了 太可怕了
Yes. Terrible.
冯比洛深信这件事是警督干的
Von Bulow has convinced himself that the Inspector is responsible.
什么
What?
但这太荒谬了
But that's absurd. Hmm.
走走走
Go, go, go!
他们打算怎么办
What will they do?
搜寻全市 直到找到他
Search the city until they find him.
我一生在察言观色 收集情报
I've spent my life observing people, gathering information.
警督是个善良的人
The Inspector has a good heart.
不可能是他干的
He couldn't have done this.
他需要朋友们支持他
He's going to need his friends around him.
我要见警督
I need to see the Inspector.
他现在不在这里工作了
He no longer works here.
他被停职了
He's been suspended.
他们知道你当时在场
They know you were on the scene.
他们找到你去过那里的证据了
They found evidence you had been there.
怎么了 奥斯卡 出什么事了
What is it, Oskar? What's wrong?
墨菲斯托为什么不杀了我
Why didn't Mephisto kill me?
他完全可以枪击我
He had a clean shot.
大有机会
He had every opportunity.
他为什么饶我一命
Why spare my life
却杀了别人
and not the others?
所以 他们认为是我杀了迈尔
So, they think I'm responsible for Meier's deaith?
他和墨菲斯托勾结
He was in league with Mephisto
是他杀了坦霍费尔
and he killed Thanhofer.
我们心里都清楚
We both know it.
但现在他死了 我没办法证明
Now he's dead, I have no way of proving it.
没法让他认罪了
No way to extract a confession.
我不知道下一步该怎么办了
I don't know where to turn next.
有人要见你
Somebody wants to see you.
说事情紧急
Claims it's urgent.
昨晚
Last night,
这里的窗户被砸了 一把锁也被强行撬开
the window was smashed and one of the locks forced open.
他们翻弄了我的文件
They rifled through my papers.
有丢什么吗
Is anything missing?
他们偷走了什么吗
Was anything stolen?
有些文件和账簿不见了
Some of my documents and ledgers have gone.
也许有人想保护自己的身份
Maybe someone is trying to protect their identity.
可能你一直都是对的
You may have been right all along.
也许有位玩家有不可告人的秘密
Maybe one of the players has a dark secret,
他们认为我知情
and they think I know about it.
为什么找我来
Why choose me?
我已经被停职了
I'm no longer on active duty.
我知道
So I discovered.
你被通缉了
You're a wanted man.
警方不信任你
The police don't trust you.
坦白说 这意味我现在只信任你
Frankly, that means you're the only one I trust right now.
我知道了 你有一些客户是高层警官
I see. Some of your clients are senior officers.
我会竭尽全力的
I'll do everything I can.
但首先 我得搞清这牌局的情况 小姐
But first, I need to understand this game, Fraulein.
跟我来
Follow me.
起初这只是个玩笑
It started as a joke.
玩笑
"Joke"?
只是两名玩家插科打诨
Just idle banter between two players.
说赌博要是没上限 你敢下注多少
What would you be prepared to wager if gambling had no limits?
会把赌注提高到多少
How far would you raise the stakes?
大家都想要新一阵的兴奋劲
Everyone is looking for the next big rush of excitement.
新一波刺♥激♥感
The next thrill.
一切都是这样开始的
And that's how it started.
他们说好了
They had an agreement-
什么都能赌
nothing was off the table.
任何拿了这个信物的人 就等于接受了这套游戏规则
Anyone who takes this token is accepting the rules of the game.
什么都能拿来赌
You can wager anything
财产 人 名号♥
possessions, people, titles.
玩家都是拥有了太多的人
It's for people who have too much of everything-
太多权力
too much power.
他们喜欢冒险的感觉
They like to feel an element of risk.
而你找到了提供这种感觉的办法吗
And you have worked out how you can provide it?
我和你朋友说了 我是个业余神经科医生
I told your friend, I'm an amateur neurologist.
弗兰茨·伯格斯塔勒被杀
Franz Burgstaller was killed
是因为他要把一个叛国者的名字告诉我们
because he was about to give away the name of a traitor.
有人把我们重要的国家秘密泄露给了塞尔维亚的敌人
Someone giving vital state secrets to our enemies in Serbia.
卡里略也参与其中 作为传信的中间人
Carrillo was involved too, as a messenger, a go- between.
我不明白 这和我有什么关系
I don't understand. How does it concern me?
他们约定
A rendezvous.
在这家赌场见面
was planned at this casino.
卡里略手里就有一个这样的信物
Carrillo had a token just like this.
我们知道他也是牌局参与者之一
We know he was part of this game.
其中一个玩家一定就是那个叛国者
One of the players must be the traitor.
你得告诉我 他们到底是谁
I need you to give me their names.
女士们 先生们 今晚将有位新玩家加入我们
Ladies and gentlemen, a new gamer will be joining us tonight.
英国人
The Englishman"
在命运的手中 我们无能为力
We are powerless in fate's hands.
这位是女演员
This is "The Actress".
所以它才如此宜人
That's what makes it so delicious.
你看起来很犹豫 朋友
You seem reticent, friend.
这位是士兵
This is "The Soldier".
这里没有策略可言
There is no strategy here.
很简单的选择 朋友
A simple choice, my friend.
你要不要下注
Are you going to wager or not?
这位是男爵
And this is "The Baron"
要对我下手的人
Whoever's after me.
闯入过这里
they broke in once.
他们很有可能会再来
Most likely, they'll return.