剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
维多利亚
第二季 第四集
第四集
父罪
女王陛下
Your Majesty!
女王陛下
Your Majesty...
必须这么痛苦吗
Is that really necessary?
不 不要 - 你会没事的 会没事的...
No! No! - You'll be fine, you'll be fine...
维多利亚 维多利亚 看着我 看着我
Victoria. Victoria, look at me. Look at me.
看着我 很快就没事了 我保证
Look at me. It will be over soon, I promise.
我保证 - 你会没事的
I promise. - You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
先生们...
Gentlemen...
威尔士王子出生了
we have a Prince of Wales.
他真漂亮
Isn't he beautiful?
对我来说 婴儿看起来都像青蛙
All babies look like frogs to me.
德国 科堡
晚上好 我的爱人们
Ah, guten abend, mein Leben.
亲爱的...
Liebchen...
舒伯特标题音乐《致音乐》选段
♪ 音乐 艺术的雅集 ♪
Du holde Kunst
♪ 灰暗的时光里 ♪
In wieviel grauen Stunden
♪ 当我被卷入生活 ♪
Wo mich des Lebens wilder
♪ 狂躁的喧嚣 ♪
Kreis umstrickt
♪ 你点亮我心房♥ ♪
Hast du mein Herz
♪ 燃起爱的烛光 ♪
Zu warmer Lieb' entzunden
♪ 你指引我方向 ♪
Hast mich in eine
♪ 带我到 ♪
Bessere Welt...
♪ 更美好的地方 ♪
Entruckt
♪ 带我到 ♪
In eine bessere Welt
♪ 更美好的地方 ♪
Entruckt
女王的首席裁作 真是稀客
It's Her Majesty's senior dresser, as I live and breathe.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to our humble abode.
我尽快赶过来了 你说有急事
I came as soon as I could. You said it was urgent.
该不会是...
It's not...?
不是 她好多了 医生开了点药
No, she's better now. The doctor gave her some medicine.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
没事了 艾米莉 没事了
Ssh. It's all right, Emily. It's all right.
这是我的药
This is my medicine.
你这样对吗
Is that right?
你到底想要什么 伊莱扎
What is it that you want, Eliza?
我也该知足了吧
I wonder, when I have so much
亲王提高了我们的工资
The Prince has put up our wages.
所以...
So...
钱会比以前多一点
there's a bit more than usual.
我真幸运 对吧
Aren't I the lucky one
你看起来真健康 我的小男子汉
What a strong face you have, my little man.
将来你会成为君王
You will be king one day, you know.
阿尔伯特...
Albert...
你挚爱的父亲 说得没错
As your dear father said about you,
你就像只胖胖的小山鹑
plump as a partridge.
那个男孩 琼斯
The boy Jones.
登上了《晨间纪事报》 就在这里
It's in the Morning Chronicle. Right there.
这不是他自愿的 对吧 彭奇先生
He didn't go to the papers himself, did he, Mr Penge?
是的 是其他人所为
No, but someone else did
不管是谁 他都背叛了女王 和整个国家
and whoever it was is a traitor to Queen and country.
告密者肯定是 王室内部的人
The informant must be in the household.
为什么会有人这样做
Why would anyone be doing that?
看来现在全世界 都知道王宫不安全
It does seem now it has been advertised to the entire world
这件事情了
that the palace is not safe.
不安全吗
Not safe?
他只是个小男孩 阿尔伯特
He was just a little boy, Albert.
我们的家族拥有隐私权
Our family is entitled to its privacy.
科堡来信 尊贵的殿下
From Coburg, Your Royal Highness.
私人信件 致白金汉宫阿尔伯特亲王
阿尔伯特...
Albert...
是你父亲吗
Your father?
我需要做一些 很重要的安排
I have to make the necessary arrangements.
德拉蒙德
Drummond.
你怎么到这里来了
What brings you to this corner of the palace?
亲王今天很不幸
A dark day for the Prince.
不知道女王会不会 陪他参加葬礼
I wonder if the Queen might accompany him to the funeral.
可能不会 孩子出世后...
I think not. The Queen has been...
女王就有些... 状态不佳
out of sorts since the birth.
我以为得到了继承人
I would have thought she'd be happy to
她会感到高兴
have secured an heir.
也许我们永远无法明白
I suppose we shall never understand
女人的想法吧
the fairer sex, will we?
您应该知道 今天下午
As I'm sure you know, I leave
我就要去科堡了
for Coburg this afternoon.
我不在时 希望您能弄明白
In my absence, I am relying on you to find out
谁向《晨间纪事报》 走漏了风声
who informed the Morning Chronicle about the palace intruder.
但王宫的每个人 都有嫌疑
But it could have been any of the palace staff.
这里有上百名侍从 我怎么可能...
There are hundreds of them. How could I possibly find out...
我就靠您了 女爵 请找出犯人
I am relying on you, Baroness, to find the culprit.
否则所有的侍从 就都需要换掉
Otherwise all of the staff here will have to be replaced.
包括您在内 王宫必须安全可靠
You included. The Royal household must be trustworthy.
是 尊贵的殿下
Yes, Your Royal Highness.
你们中有人 将私密消息公之于众
One of you has sold this private information to the public.
我会找出是谁 辜负了女王的信任
I will find out who has betrayed the Queen's trust.
如果你们知晓任何线索
If you know anything about who did this,
那就有责任向我报告
it is your obligation to tell me.
事不宜迟
Immediately.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
没去哪里
Nowhere in particular.
我让兰辛准备 去科堡的衣箱了
I've asked Lehzen to prepare my trunks for Coburg.
亲爱的 我...
Oh, my love, I...
也许我该独自前往
I think I should travel alone.
我们结婚后 还从未有过 分开过夜
We've never spent a night apart since we married.
我担心你无法接受 你毕竟才分娩
I fear it is too soon after your confinement.
但我想和你在一起
But I want to be with you.
维多利亚 自从
Victoria, you have not
孩子出生后 你就不太理智
quite been yourself since the baby arrived.
我不希望你路上闷闷不乐
I do not want you to make such a melancholy journey.
留下陪孩子们吧
Stay here with the children.
恢复体力
Recover your strength.
我真希望能和他一起去
I wish I could go with him.
他独自一人 会处理好的 陛下
He will manage without you, Majesty.
我知道
I know he will.
非常抱歉
I am sorry.
不 没事
No. No, no, no.
是我的错
My fault.
您最近看起来很富裕 那是真金做的吗
You are looking prosperous these days. Is that real gold?
我看起来像是 会穿假货的人吗
Well... do I seem like the kind of man who'd wear pinchbeck?
不像 我想您更喜欢真货
No. I think you'd prefer the genuine article.
你说得没错 南希
You're right there, Nancy.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to expect.
他看起来很平静
He looks so calm.
比他活着的时候 平静太多了
More than he ever did when he was alive.
我... 前天收到了 他寄来的信
I... I received a letter from him the day before.
他问你要钱了吗
Was he asking for money?
让我以他的名字 为婴儿取名
He was asking me to name the baby after him.
但已为时太晚
But it was too late.
你为儿子选择了 正确的名字 阿尔伯特
You chose the right name for your son, Albert.
我尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
我们现在是孤儿了 你和我
We are orphans now, you and I.
也不完全是孤儿 我的孩子们
Not quite orphans, my dear boys.
利奥波德舅舅
Uncle Leopold.
维姬 你为什么要 一直动来动去
Vicky, why must you always be moving?
她这个年纪 还很不懂事 夫人
Children of her age have little understanding, ma'am.
我知道
I know.
看 夫人 小阿尔伯特王子在笑
Look, ma'am, little Prince Albert is smiling.
兰辛
Lehzen.
科堡寄来的信到了吗
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表