剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
It's disgusting in here, ladies.
我能在这种厨房♥里烹饪吗
Do you think I can cook in a room like this?
弗兰卡泰利先生 您回来了
Mr Francatelli, you came back!
这些坛罐和盘子太耻辱了 对吧
These pots and pans are a disgrace, don't you think?
这些要好好擦洗...
I want them scrubbed...
直到可以照出 你脸上的每一粒麻子
so you can see every one of your little pock marks in 'em.
不好意思
Excuse me.
思科瑞特夫人
Mrs Skerrett.
谢谢
Thank you.
您是... - 克利里小姐 夫人
Miss... - Cleary, Ma'am.
奇斯威克大学让我来...
The Chiswick Institute sent me...
应聘初级裁作的职位
about the junior dresser's position.
我想 她正梦着
I expect she is dreaming
自己未来的丈夫 普鲁士国王
of her future husband, the King of Prussia.
这才只是开始
Well, that's just the start.
如果利奥波德舅舅得逞
If Uncle Leopold would have his way,
欧洲的所有王室 都会有科堡家族的成员
we would have a Coburg on every throne in Europe.
我不想让她成为 王室斗争的棋子
I don't want her to be a pawn in some dynastic game.
我希望女儿能够 自♥由♥选择婚姻 如我一般...
I want my daughter to be free to marry, as I did...
嫁给爱情
for love.
很抱歉 头盔的事情 我太粗鲁了
I'm sorry I was rude about your helmets.
它们确实非常实用...
They really are very practical...
但不怎么精致
But not very splendid.
确实
No.
我只是想帮忙 你知道的吧
I just want to make things better, you know.
我知道...
I know you do...
但你必须记住
but you must remember
这个国家有历史 也会有未来
this country has a past as well as a future.
你觉得我们的未来
Do you think our future might...
会有更多此刻光阴吗
might involve more of this?
特此纪献玛丽·法格斯 1977-2017
[维多利亚第一季的制片协调人]
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表