剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
这很适合你
It fits you perfectly.
我很高兴得到 皇家的认可
I'm glad it has your royal approval.
你如此盛装 是要去哪里
Where are you going all dressed up?
去检阅我的军队
To inspect my regiment.
阿尔伯特亲王私人部队
第十一轻骑兵队吗
The 11th Hussars?
我很快就准备好
It won't take me long to get ready.
你要和我一起去吗
You want to come with me?
那是你的兵队 阿尔伯特
It may be your regiment, Albert,
但也是我的军队
but it is my army.
见到女王 大家都士气高涨
It does the men good to see their Queen,
如果阿富汗的传言属实
and Lord knows we need to keep morale high
军队必须保证士气高昂
if the rumours from Afghanistan are true.
有人和女王说了吗
Has anyone told the Queen?
亲王仍然认为 女王陛下刚分娩完...
The Prince still feels there is no need to worry Her Majesty...
没必要惊扰她
so soon after her confinement.
在我看来 她已经很健康了
She looks robust enough to me.
但你现在是首相 皮尔
But you are Prime Minister now, Peel.
军服确实很高贵
The uniforms are magnificent.
但在战场上 真的有用吗
But are they practical in the field of battle?
比如头盔 上面的羽毛
The helmets, for example.
应该毫无用处吧
The plumes, they are... irrelevant.
但很精致
But so splendid.
我认为这套军服
I do not think this uniform
并非为现代战争设计
is designed for modern warfare.
但我觉得 穿着会感觉勇气十足
But I think I would feel brave wearing it.
天佑女王
God save the Queen!
天佑女王 天佑女王
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
天佑女王
God save the Queen!
很高兴看到陛下 完全恢复健康
I am glad to see Your Majesty fully recovered.
能有这么好的接替人... 您真是幸运
How fortunate you are to have such an able... substitute.
我会尽力尽责
I try to be of service.
我在想 夫人
I was wondering, Ma'am,
您是否决定好 侍女的人选了
if you have come to a decision regarding your ladies?
不仅如此 罗伯特爵士
More than that, Sir Robert.
新的侍从女官 今天会上任
The new Mistress of the Robes arrives today.
我能冒昧询问 您委任了谁吗
Oh, and might I enquire as to whom you have chosen?
巴克勒奇公爵夫人
The Duchess of Buccleuch.
您见过她吗 陛下
Have you met her, Ma'am?
没有
No.
您推选的人 我都见过了 罗伯特爵士
I have met all your other suggestions, Sir Robert.
她也在您的名单里 - 她在名单最底
She was on your list. - At the very bottom.
我并不认为... - 恕我失陪
I hardly think. - If you will excuse me.
夫人 - 夫人
Ma'am. - Ma'am.
恕我无礼 夫人
May I, Ma'am?
离开之前 我想看看公主
I wanted to see the Princess before I go.
我喜欢看她睡觉
I like watching her sleep.
在我的孩子们年幼时
When my children were babies,
也曾是我 最喜欢的时光
it was my favourite time too.
您是第一眼就...
Did you like them...
喜欢上他们了吗
straightaway?
我当时很高兴 他们很健康
Well, I was pleased they were healthy,
我会杀了任何
I would have killed anyone
伤害到他们的人 不过 要说喜欢
that caused them any harm, but like them?
我想这需要时间 夫人
I think that comes later, Ma'am.
养育孩子是牺牲 却也是幸福
Having a baby is a sacrifice as well as a blessing.
我会想您 哈里特
I will miss you, Harriet.
但洗礼仪式 您必须参加
But you must come to the christening.
您很会处理 我的科堡姻亲们
You're so good with my Coburg in-laws.
您的马车到了 哈里特
Your carriage is here, Harriet.
洗礼仪式再见
Till the christening, then.
女王陛下 恭迎巴克勒奇公爵夫人
Your Majesty, The Duchess of Buccleuch
以及尊贵的 威廉敏娜·库克
and the Honourable Wilhelmina Coke.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
欢迎来到白金汉宫 公爵夫人
Welcome to Buckingham Palace, Duchess.
我曾经来过这里 夫人
Oh, I have been here before, Ma'am.
我服侍过 阿德莱德女王
Serving Queen Adelaide.
她真是了不起
Such a great lady.
请允许介绍我的侄女 威廉敏娜
May I introduce my niece, Wilhelmina,
成为您的侍女
as your Maid of Honour.
把背挺直了
Keep your back straight.
小心 夫人...
Madam...
我能带您 和库克小姐
May I show you and Miss Coke
去住处了吗 公爵夫人
to your apartments, Duchess?
您应该还记得
I expect you remember
宫殿以前的样子吧 公爵夫人
the palace from before, Duchess.
那时 这里叫白金汉屋...
In my day, it was only a house...
但至少整洁干净
but at least it was clean.
我的贴身仆人说
My valet tells me
你的新侍从女官
that your new Mistress of the Robes
不喜欢她的房♥间
does not like her rooms.
特拉法尔加海战后 五艘皇家海军舰船 被命名为特拉法尔加号♥
我们为何不去观看
Why aren't we going to the
特拉法尔加号♥的调试
commissioning of HMS Trafalgar?
我今早看过 盒子里的文件了
I went through those boxes this morning.
我知道 阿尔伯特 但我很在行这份工作
I know, Albert, but it is a very good thing I did.
你忘记把塞普蒂默斯·佩吉特
You forgot to put Septimus Paget
写进新的任命名单了
on the list of new commissions.
我没忘 只是他不适合
I did not forget. I did not find him suitable.
但他很有魅力 他的整个家族都是
But he is quite charming, like all his family.
墨勋爵总是说
Lord M always says
所有烂摊子 都需要佩吉特来收拾
every officers' mess needs a Paget.
如果墨尔本勋爵 能够明白
If Lord Melbourne understood that
对将士来说 魅力并不是 最重要的特质
charm's not the most important trait in a soldier,
那可能就不用 从喀布尔撤军了
then perhaps we would not be retreating from Kabul.
什么从喀布尔撤军
Retreating from Kabul?
你怎么没和我说过
Well, why didn't you tell me?
我... 只是不想惊扰你 - 不想惊扰我
I... I did not want to alarm you. - Not alarm me!?
阿尔伯特... 他们冬天要穿过 开伯尔山口
Albert... they'll be going through the Khyber Pass in winter.
你知道开伯尔山口的事吗
You know about the Khyber Pass?
我当然知道
Of course I know about the Khyber Pass.
不用担心 维多利亚
Well, it is no reason for concern, Victoria.
这只是战略调遣
It is only a strategic redeployment.
是吗
Really?
他们是我的将士 阿尔伯特
They are my soldiers, Albert.
我需要知道这些安排
I need to know these things.
更重要的是 你没有权利瞒着我
And what's more, you have no right to keep it from me!
抱歉 我只是想让 你的生活轻松些
Forgive me. I was only trying to make your life easier.
这就是你们的目的吗 你和罗伯特·皮尔
Is that what you were doing? You and Robert Peel?
你们在一起 总是很合拍
You always seem very cosy together.
我们有很多共同爱好
We have many common interests.
他很欣赏我 改革军队的想法
You know, he appreciates my ideas for reforming the army.
还有改善军队制♥服♥的想法
For improving the uniform.
而且他也同意 一个官员
He also agrees that an officer
应该只能论功行赏
should only be promoted on grounds of merit alone
他尤其对我设计的头盔 赞不绝口
and he was most complimentary about my helmet designs.
我对你的头盔 没有任何兴趣
I don't give a fig about your helmets.
你要去哪里 - 去婴儿房♥
Where are you going? - To the nursery.
我不是属于那里吗
Isn't that where you think I belong?
英国作家狄更斯1840年-1841年发表的长篇小说
《老古玩店》被誉为"维多利亚时期的忧伤"
您读了狄更斯先生的《老古玩店》吗 夫人
Have you read The Old Curiosity Shop by Mr Dickens, Ma'am?
我相信那本书备受赞誉
I believe it is much admired.
我刚读到小内尔的死
I've just got to the death of Little Nell.
那部分真的令人心碎
Oh... it is so poignant, Ma'am.
我都哭到停不下来了
I thought I would never stop crying.
因为一本书哭泣 我还从没听说过
Crying over a book. I've never heard such a thing.
我那个年代 未婚的姑娘
In my day, no unmarried girl
不允许阅读小说
would be allowed to read novels.
我想您可能 想看一眼公主 陛下
I thought you might like to see the princess, Majesty.
兰辛 看啊 她在对我笑
Oh, Lehzen, look. She's smiling at me.
她更像是在呼吸
Wind, more likely.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表