剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
你该感到幸运 南希
You should count yourself lucky, Nancy.
我该走了
I should go.
女王陛下 要试一下舞会服装
Her Majesty has a fitting for her ball costume.
你不是说她有身孕了
Thought you said she was expecting.
女王认为 再办一次舞会
The Queen thinks it will
可以帮助丝绸纺织工匠
help the silk weavers to have another ball.
这就是给聚会找的借口
Sounds like an excuse for a party to me.
她也是好意
I think she means well.
我也相信 但是
I'm sure she does but
她不了解 饥饿的滋味
she don't know what it means to be hungry.
如果有人在街上吃派
Someone eats a pie in the street out there,
孩子们会像小鸟一样 跟在身后 捡面包屑
the kids follow behind like birds looking for crumbs.
他们不需要舞会 他们需要面包
They don't need balls. They need bread.
整个伦敦都在 期待这个舞会
The whole of London is in a state of excitement about the ball.
指成立于1942年的圣心学会女子修道院 位于伦敦西南的沃丁翰 早已迁址 现名为沃丁翰学校 是一所女子中学
我打算扮成 沃丁翰女修道院的院长
I shall be going as the Abbess of Woldingham.
一名谨慎行使权力的女人
A woman who wields power with discretion.
那您呢
And you?
您选好服装了吗
Have you chosen a costume?
13世纪末意大利诗人 欧洲文艺复兴时代的开拓人物之一 代表作《神曲》
我可能会扮成但丁
I thought I might go as Dante.
跟随他去天堂 而非地狱
On his way to Paradise, not the other place.
所以您会参加舞会吗
So you are going to come?
为什么不参加呢
Why shouldn't I?
杰拉德珠宝 1735年创立于伦敦
曾被维多利亚女王颁赐"皇冠珠宝商"的美誉
多次为王室人员设计加冕皇冠
杰拉德家族送来的 夫人
From Garrard's, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我吗 - 是的 给你
Me? - Yes, you.
不过 我们还没整理完
Oh, well, we have not yet finished
《南京条约》的备忘录 或许...
the memorandum into the Treaty of Nanking, so...
我们可以完成后 再打开盒子
We can open the box when we've finished our work.
好的 阿尔伯特 你整理备忘录吧
All right, Albert, you finish the memorandum.
太完美了
Oh, it's perfect.
简直太完美了
It's just perfect.
你觉得呢 达什
Don't you think, Dash?
不知会不会合身
I wonder if it will fit.
行了
Very well.
你不是要先完成备忘录吗
Well, aren't you going to finish the memorandum?
你不让我看 箱子里的东西吗
You're not going to let me look in the box?
求我
Say please.
求你了 维多利亚 打开箱子吧
Please, Victoria, open the box.
打开吧
Open it.
你不戴上试试吗
Aren't you going to try it on?
大小非常适合
Fits you perfectly.
你觉得怎样 达什
What do you think, Dash?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it? Hm?
陛下
My liege.
女王陛下实在天真
Is Her Majesty so naive
以为对斯皮塔佛德 纺织工匠施与恩惠
that she believes her patronage to the weavers of Spitalfields
就可以安置街上 无数的女人和孩子吗
might house the countless women and children on her streets?
女王身穿价值
How does that benefit
六万四千英镑的衣服参加舞会
the poor people and weavers of Spitalfields
斯皮塔佛德的纺织工匠和穷♥人♥们
that their Queen wears a costume to a ball
能得到什么好处呢
of a value of £6♥4♥,000?
回答这个问题
Answer the question!
仅此一次 罗伯特爵士无话可说
For once, Sir Robert is speechless.
为您蒙羞 阁下
Shame on you, sir!
我今天为了那些
I stand today to speak for those who
不能再被遗忘的人们发言 - 坐下 阁下
shall no longer be forgotten. - Sit down, I say, sir.
数百万位活在 我们身边的人
The millions amongst whom
不能再任他们挨饿
we live shall no longer be left to starve.
女王正在做 她认为对国家有利之事
The Queen is doing what she thinks is right for the country.
一切都很清楚了
It has become clear that the
拥有财富之人 并不拥有怜悯之心
keepers of wealth are not the keepers of compassion.
他们无度的挥霍
In their rampant extravagance,
暴露了自己的无情与冷酷
they expose their callous inhumanity.
真为您蒙羞 阁下
Shame on you, sir.
真丢脸
Shame on you!
辉格党成员对穷♥人♥们
What have the Whigs ever
都做过任何事吗 阁下
done for the poor people of this country, sir?
秩序 秩序
Order! Order!
过去的忠告
What the past tells us,
会在未来得到印证
the future will confirm.
臣民们会重新拥有 他们的正当权利
The people will take back what is justly theirs.
女王和亲王真是高贵 对吧 姑妈
Don't the Queen and the Prince look magnificent, Aunt.
1771年至1832年 英国著名的历史小说家和诗人
诗歌♥代表作《湖上夫人》 小说代表作《艾凡赫》
如沃尔特·司格特的诗歌♥一样浪漫
Like something out of Walter Scott.
这么大费周章
This whole rigmarole is
就找个借口 让亲王扮成国王
just an excuse for the Prince to play the King.
这就像童话故事
It's like a fairy tale.
是的 一点没错
Yes. That's exactly what it's like.
卑微的亡命之徒 可否请您跳支舞
May a humble outlaw request the pleasure of a dance?
恐怕我最近疏于练习 阁下 - 胡说
I fear I'm out of practice, sir. - Nonsense.
舞步一旦学会 就不会忘记
Once you've learnt the steps, one never forgets.
我真希望 年轻的时候 能够尽兴欢跳
I wish I'd danced more when I was younger.
能为您效劳吗 夫人
Can I be of assistance, ma'am?
谢谢
Thank you.
墨勋爵
Lord M.
看来我的伪装不够好
My disguise is not very effective, it seems.
真高兴您能来
I'm so glad you could come.
我现在很少看到您了
Why, I see so little of you now.
我已经不是 您的首相了 夫人
Well, I am no longer your Prime Minister, ma'am.
我们都有忙碌的事情
We are both rather busy elsewhere.
应该是您的兰花 打理起来很耗时
I suppose your orchids must be very time-consuming.
非常耗时
Very.
我曾想过 您是否身体有恙
I did wonder if you might be unwell.
无事可做之人 才会生病 夫人
Illness is for people with nothing better to do, ma'am.
那您不回复信件 就没有托辞了吧
Then you have no excuse for not answering my letters.
如果您确实 需要我的建议
Well, I would if I thought you really needed
我会回信 夫人
my counsel, ma'am.
但您现在很有能力 能自己做决定了
But you're quite capable now of going your own way.
不需要我再告诉您 事情的正确与否了
You don't need me to tell you when you're doing the right thing.
我明白了
I see.
可能您说得对 墨勋爵
Perhaps you are right, Lord Melbourne.
毕竟 过去无法重现了
After all, we cannot be as we were.
确实不能
No, indeed.
我们去舞会吧
Shall we join the party?
您瞧 对于舞步 您记得很清楚
You see. You remember the steps perfectly.
我敢肯定 您一直在练习
Well, you, I feel sure, have been practising.
知道吗 哈里特 我什么都没变
You know, Harriet, nothing has changed.
我可以给您写信吗 - 有什么意义呢
May I write to you, please? - There's no point.
那你为什么 还要和我跳舞呢
Then why are you dancing with me?
因为 我忘不了你
Because I cannot forget.
非常华丽的舞会 夫人
A magnificent spectacle, ma'am.
我的现任首相认为 这一切过于堂皇了
My current Prime Minister thinks it's altogether too splendid.
但看这些漂亮的丝绸
But look at all the beautiful silk.
都是为了舞会特意纺织
Woven especially for the occasion.
我希望这次舞会 可以成为
I want this ball to be a symbol
皇室救助臣民的 一种象征
of how the Crown can help the people.
这非常有说服力 夫人
You make a very persuasive case, ma'am.
您同意我的看法吗
And you agree with me?
我认为 舞会中有很多 值得赞赏的地方
I think the ball has many admirable features.
我想让他 拥有自己的王冠
I wanted him to have his own crown.
他一定会很感激 夫人
I'm sure he's very grateful, ma'am.
丝绸纺织工匠们也会很感激
As I'm sure are the silk weavers.
您以前讲话不会这样
You don't talk like you used to.
我疏于练习 夫人
I'm out of practice, ma'am.
我能与您共舞吗
Shall we dance?
毕竟 我能跳舞的日子 不剩几天了
After all, it won't be long until my dancing days are over.
我很愿意 夫人 但是...
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表