剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
You have created your own Eden, Lord M.
是的 夫人 类似于避风港
Yes, it is something of a refuge, Ma'am.
真是特别的植物
What a peculiar looking plant.
没错
Oh, yes.
这是维纳斯捕蝇草 夫人
It's the Venus flytrap, Ma'am.
您看 这只苍蝇毫无戒备
See, the unsuspecting fly...
落在这片叶子上
lands on the leaf.
您看 比偷猎者的陷阱还要紧
See? Tighter than a poacher's snare.
为什么如此致命的植物
Why would anything so deadly
要以爱神之名命名
be named after the goddess of love?
我也很好奇
Well, I wonder.
也许我能 带您去看看我的收藏
Perhaps you'd, um, allow me to show you my collection.
阿尔伯特
Albert.
这里有很多女人 都符合我的胃口
There are too many women here for my taste.
比如那种女人
Women like that.
父亲 如果您不喜欢 这里的景致
Papa, if you do not like the scenery,
那... 我只能建议您回科堡了
then... I suggest you go back to Coburg.
尊贵的殿下 - 公爵夫人
Your Royal Highness. - Duchess.
女王嘱咐我 如果您问起她的去处
The Queen told me that I should tell you her whereabouts,
我会告知您
if you were to ask.
好的 如果我想知道
Oh. Well, then, if I wish
女王在哪里 我会问您
to know where the Queen is, I will ask you.
我必须承认 阁下
I, I must confess, sir,
我得知她的去处时 感到很惊讶
that I was surprised to learn of her destination.
那就是我们的不同之处了 公爵夫人
Well, that would be the difference between you and I, Duchess.
女王做的任何事 我都不会惊讶 日安
Nothing the Queen can do will surprise me. Good day.
我来是想 听取您的建议
I have come to ask your advice.
我不再涉政了 夫人
I am no longer in politics, Ma'am,
我向您提建议不合适
it would be wrong for me to advise you.
我不是想谈政♥治♥
It's not the kind of advice I need.
我是想和您谈... 婚姻
I want to talk to you about... marriage.
那也不合适 我不够资历
There too, I'm hardly qualified.
不管怎么说 我都来找您了
Well, I've come to you, nevertheless.
我正处于一种 尴尬的境地
I find myself in a difficult position.
我是女王... 同时也是妻子
I am a Queen... and a wife...
要做女王 我必须主宰一切
and to be a, Queen I must rule.
但要做妻子...
Yet to be a wife...
似乎我必须服从
it seems I must submit.
你们思考的方式
You are thinking in ways
我到现在 都不敢想象
I could not have imagined until now.
巴贝奇先生不喜欢我这样说 但是...
Mr Babbage does not like to hear me say this, but...
我总在梦中 找到解决方案
I often find the solutions I seek in my dreams.
您在胡言乱语 洛夫莱斯夫人
Stuff and nonsense, Lady Lovelace.
您是利用杰出的大脑 找到了解决办法
You find your solutions in that excellent brain of yours.
您说话真像我母亲 巴贝奇先生
You sound like my mother, Mr Babbage.
但我知道黑夜 会带来启示
But I know the night brings revelation.
毕竟 我父亲是一位诗人
My father was a poet, after all.
不 我能理解您的意思
No, I can understand what you mean,
我能理解 洛夫莱斯夫人
I think, Lady Lovelace.
那我认为 您是一位 不同寻常的男人 阁下
Then you are an unusual man, if I may say so, sir.
也许我们都是...
Well, perhaps we are both, um...
用英文怎么说来着
Oh, what do you say in English?
此处应该想表示"不同寻常"
不正常
Um... out of kilter.
公爵夫人 我正在找您
Ah, Duchess. Just the person I was seeking.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我本希望和侄女谈话
I was hoping for an audience with my niece
而我知道 您是她的地狱犬
and I know that you are the Cerberus
守护者她的私人密室
that stands guard over her private sanctum.
您太恭维我了 爵士 但恐怕 我帮不了您
You flatter me, Sir, but I'm afraid I cannot help you.
女王远行尚未归来
The Queen has not yet returned from her excursion.
远行
Excursion?
她去了布罗克特别♥墅♥
To Brocket Hall.
我坐月子时
When I was confined,
阿尔伯特能帮我处理文件
it was a relief to know
真的让我松了一口气
Albert would look after the boxes.
但现在 我感觉...
But now I feel...
他仍想要参与国事管理吗
That he would still like to attend to them?
我明白了 我想您不希望他这样
Oh, I see. You would rather he did not, I assume.
他希望我们 能有一个大家庭
He wants us to have a big family,
利奥波德舅舅也如此希望
as does Uncle Leopold, of course.
但我很害怕 墨勋爵
But I'm afraid, Lord M.
为什么阿尔伯特希望 我们有更多的孩子
Why does Albert want us to have more children?
是否我一直忙于家事
Is it so that I will always be out of the way
他就能成为君王
and he can be King?
您还记得 自己曾为亲王
Do you remember when you asked for the title
女王的王夫之一种称号♥
争取过配国王的头衔吗
of King Consort for the Prince?
您当时说 一旦臣民能够立王
You said that once people got into the way of making kings
他们也就能够废王
they would get into the way of unmaking them.
是的 但这只是原因之一
Yes, but, there was another reason.
我不希望 您的才能被埋没 夫人
I did not want you to be overshadowed, Ma'am.
没错 亲王是您的丈夫 但您才是女王
Yes, the Prince is your husband, but you are The Queen.
他觉得自己能做得更好
He thinks he would do it better.
他也不会是第一个
Well, he wouldn't be the
低估女性的男人 对吗
first man to underestimate a woman, would he?
他很有能力
He is so able.
我还有很多东西有待学习
There are so many things I've never been taught.
知识不等同智慧 夫人
Knowledge is not wisdom, Ma'am.
您有直觉 知道自己该坚持的事物
You have an instinct for what you must hold on to.
我感觉很艰难
I find it hard.
那天晚上 阿尔伯特和洛夫莱斯女士
The other evening, when Albert was talking to Lady Lovelace
谈论小数位时 他看起来很快乐
about decimal places, he looked so happy.
别这样 您无需多疑
Oh, come now. Such suspicion is beneath you.
更何况 如果一个男人 有意调情
Besides, if a man is intent on flirtation,
根据我的经验 他也不会借助数学
in my experience, he does not tend to resort to mathematics.
我很思念您 墨勋爵
I have missed you, Lord M.
您永远知道 如何安慰我
You always know how to make me feel better.
很高兴听您这么说
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
我需要透透气 - 这里确实很热
I think I need some air. - Yes, it is very hot in here.
恐怕不止这个原因
I fear it is more than that.
夫人 您是我们的君王
You are the Sovereign, Ma'am.
而我们是臣民
We your subjects.
无论您忍♥受多少考验...
Whatever trials you may endure...
都不会改变这一点
nothing will ever change that.
英国一种历史悠久的硬质全脂牛乳奶酪
即使一只皇家老鼠 也偷不走
Even a royal rat couldn't make off
一块切达芝士 和女王的衬裙
with a truckle of cheddar and the Queens petticoat.
有人偷窃 彭奇先生
Someone is pilfering, Mr Penge.
我会确保在储藏室外
I'll make sure to put an
安排一位武装哨兵
armed sentry outside the larder door,
弗兰卡泰利先生
Mr Francatelli.
舅舅
Uncle.
怎么了吗 - 也没什么事
Is something wrong? - No, not exactly.
只是我的男仆 无意中听见裁作们
But my valet overheard the dressers
在谈论维多利亚的境况
talking about Victoria's condition.
维多利亚 怎么了 她发生什么事了吗
Victoria? Why? Has something happened to her?
也不算 应该说 她将要发生一些事
No, not exactly, but something WILL be happening to her,
如果你明白我的意思
if you understand my meaning.
那太好了 我必须见她
Well, that is wonderful. I must see her.
维多利亚不在宫内 她
Victoria is not here. I
应该去了布罗克特别♥墅♥
believe she went to Brocket Hall.
女王回来了吗
Is the Queen back? I have some papers
首相拿来了 一些文件给她
for her from the Prime Minister.
回来了
She is.
真是难熬的一天
It's been a very trying day.
这个可以帮您
This might help.
您可真是全副武装
How well equipped you are.
无论去哪里 我带着打火匣
I never go anywhere without my tinder box.
我必须脱下紧身外套
I must get out of this corset!
我都快撑得炸开了
I feel like I'm going to burst.
您需要我去 订些新的衣物吗 夫人
Would you like me to order some new ones, Ma'am?
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表