剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表
当然 应该是时候了
Yes. Yes, I suppose it's time.
你打算何时告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
关于...
The, uh...
我本想昨晚告诉你
I tried to tell you last night
但你无视了我
but you ignored my messages.
你本应该直说
You should have made it clearer.
我请求之时 你就不该走
Well, you should have come back when I asked!
而不是留我独自在家
Instead you left me at home
面对你的父亲 和利奥波德舅舅
with your father and Uncle Leopold.
所以你就去了 布罗克特别♥墅♥
So you went to Brocket Hall.
照你的身体状况 这路途过于遥远
It's a long way to go in your condition.
我需要建议
I needed some advice.
你的首相在伦敦
Your Prime Ministeris in London.
我并非前去谈论政♥治♥
I did not go to talk about politics.
难道你如此天真
Are you so naive you do
不知自己所作所为 都事关政♥治♥吗
not realise everything you do is political?
那你今天又做了什么
And what did you do today,
阿尔伯特 - 我去了皇家学会
Albert? - I went to the Royal Society.
你难道如此天真
And are you so naive that you
以为自己 在那里的所作所为
think everything you do there
都有关数学吗
is mathematical?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我得脱掉紧身外套
I need to get out of this corset.
我需要呼吸
I need to breathe!
只要定期放血
With regular bloodlettings
牛肉汤 旧时给病人喝
并且食用牛肉汤
and a diet of beef tea
一种烤的金黄酥脆的面包
和布鲁塞尔饼干
and Brussels Biscuits,
我相信 头痛和左边身躯的疲软
I feel sure the headache and the weakness
一定会消失
on the left side will dissipate.
这些野兽真丑 对吧
Ugly brutes, aren't they?
这只看起来 不太寻常
This one looks uncommon,
位于约克郡东海岸的城市和民政教区
像布里德灵顿的尊贵议员
like the Honourable Member of Bridlington.
现在不行 亨特
Not now, Hunter.
你没看到 我正和新朋友相处吗
Can't you see I'm with my new friends?
是王宫来的信件 勋爵
The letter is from the Palace, my lord.
好吧
Oh, yes.
放在那里吧
Leave it there, would you?
我... 我有空再看
I'll... I'll tend to it when I'm ready.
怎么了吗
Is everything all right?
是鬼魂 - 在那里
It's the ghost. - Over there.
希望这次是个男孩
I hope this one is a boy.
我想要孙子
I would like a grandson.
你是说 徳丽娜又有身孕了吗
You mean Drina's with child again?
我希望 阿尔伯特
I hope, Albert, that in
我不在的时候 你会多留心维多利亚
my absence you will be attentive to Victoria.
您是在暗示
Are you suggesting
我忽视她了吗
I have neglected her?
不 我是说
No, I... I am saying that Victoria is
维多利亚的问题
not one of your problems
对你来说 不能靠逻辑解决
to be solved by the application of logic.
你们的幸福 你和维多利亚...
Your happiness, you and Victoria...
对我来说 就是一切
means everything to me.
好好睡吧 亲爱的
Sleep well, my darling.
恕我打扰 陛下
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
这是给您的信 夫人
This came for you, Ma'am.
最后一班邮差送来的
By the last post.
我很遗憾 夫人
I regret to say, Ma'am,
我现在不能去伦敦
that I cannot come to London at the present.
也许您会失望
I fear you'll be disappointed,
但现在 我无法帮助您
but I am not the one to help you now.
您必须目光长远
You must look to the future.
亲王非常善解人意
The Prince is a man of great understanding.
我确定 他明白
He knows, I am sure,
自己的职责是辅佐您
that his work is to support you
而不是取代您
not supplant you.
您深思熟虑后
I know that when you reflect,
就会明白
you will see that
你们要一起携手向前
you must go forward together.
至于洛夫莱斯夫人
And as for Lady Lovelace,
我想您会发现
I suspect you will find
比起妖妇 她更像科学家
she is more scientist than siren.
请放下您的疑心
Please put away your suspicions.
我以兰花♥园♥起誓
I would wager the contents of my orchid house
亲王对您绝对忠诚
on the Prince's devotion to you alone.
我冒昧地劝诫您
I take the liberty to preach to you about such things
因为我了解 取舍的痛楚
because I know how painful the alternative can be.
很高兴 你决定留下来
I'm glad you decided to stay.
这个决定 肯定很难吧
I'm sure it must be difficult.
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
而且 我也不急着回科堡
Besides, I am in no hurry to return to Coburg.
利奥波德舅舅 想让我成婚
Uncle Leopold wants me to get married.
这事不必着急
There is no hurry for that.
婚姻之道 知易行难
Marriage is not as easy as it seems.
那是因为你们
That is because you have
相处得不和睦
lost the harmony between you.
但是 如果你加入新的音符
But, if you add just one new note
恢复原状 轻而易举
look how easily it returns.
你只需要 找到新的音符
You just need to find it.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我过来看看机器
I have come to see the engine.
我会请巴贝奇阁下
I will ask Mr Babbage to
向您展示 夫人
show it to you, Ma'am.
唉 我儿子刚从树上跌落
Alas, my son has just fallen out of a tree
需要我的照顾
and is asking for me.
非常抱歉
I apologise
虽无大碍 但我仍然担心
I do not think it is serious, but still.
我不知道 您已生育
I did not know you had children.
我有三个孩子
Three of them.
我想 自己本可以
I think I would have
有更大的成就
got much further with my work here
如果不是因为怀孕
had I not been so blessed.
但为人母 并不能
But motherhood is not
与数学研究 相提并论
compatible with mathematics.
您难道不认为
You don't think it's a
女人的职责是
woman's destiny to
结婚生子吗
marry and have children?
曾几何时 夫人
There are times, Ma'am, when...
我希望自己 是男儿之身
I wish I had been born a man.
并非你一人这么想
You are not alone in that
洛夫莱斯夫人
Lady Lovelace.
不可能是鬼魂 彭奇先生
It couldn't have been a ghost, Mr Penge.
除非鬼魂有独轮手推车
Not unless it had a wheelbarrow.
马德拉 大西洋群岛名 该地♥产♥白葡萄酒
而且鬼魂
And since when
何时开始喝马德拉了
did ghosts start drinking Madeira?
马德拉吗
Madeira?
嘿 嘿 站住
Hey! Hey! Stop!
嘿 叫你呢 过来
Hey, you! Come here!
等等 回来 - 快追
Wait! Come back here! - Let's go.
警卫 抓住那个男孩
Guards! Arrest that boy!
他非法侵入
He's an intruder!
抓住那个男孩
Get that boy!
这是什么意思 他是流浪儿吗
What is the meaning of this, guttersnipe?
蕾丝花边 做工很精致 夫人
That's a nice bit of lace, Missus.
你还记得结婚前
Do you remember kissing me here
在这里吻过我吗
before we were married?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
那时一切都更加简单
Everything was simpler then.
剧集 | 维多利亚(2016) | 导航列表