I do not drink. I find it...
会麻痹知觉
Dull the senses.
是啊
Indeed.
说到主食 厨师为我们准备了令人垂涎的杂卷
For our main course, the chef has prepared a mouth-watering seitan roulade.
是牛肉做的吗
Is that a beef dish?
-和栗子一起 -我不吃肉
- Chestnut? - I do not eat meat.
我也不吃
Neither do I.
肉会抑制肠胃
It inhibits the bowel.
阿道夫
Adolf...
所有年轻艺术家都需要一个赞助人
All young artists need a patron
如果能成为你的赞助人 我会很高兴的
and I would be delighted to be yours.
不然我们从给我画肖像开始吧
Perhaps we could begin with a portrait of myself?
我当然会付钱的
I'll pay that, of course.
十分荣幸
I would be honored.
我们为这个干一杯吧
In which case, I propose a toast.
奥古斯特 请原谅 我们拿水干杯
And August, you will forgive us if it is with water.
敬年轻艺术家的成功
To the success of the young artist!
-敬成功 -敬成功
- To success! - To success!
你眼光真是独到 我的朋友
You have a rare vision, my friend.
再跟我说一遍你设计的那个博物馆
Tell me again of this museum you have designed.
阿道夫 你可以先把它画出来
Adolf, you could draw it first.
请你帮忙拿几张纸
Perhaps you could be kindly enough to fetch some paper and...
不 给我描述一遍
No, describe it to me!
我觉得还是让他画出来更好
I really do think it would be best if he drew it.
胡说八道
Nonsense!
我喜欢他跟我说 是吧 阿道夫
I loved him talk, don't I, Adolf, don't I?
-你要是耐心点就好了 -才不是
- Patient would’ve been useful, Adolf. - Not at all!
-他很喜欢你的作品 -他是同性恋
- Generally, he loved your art. - He was a homosexual.
-你又不确定 -你才不确定
- You don't know that! - You don't know that!
我觉得是你错了
I think you've made a mistake.
一个月后
这是人♥民♥街的那座教堂吗
Is the church on the Volksstraße?
我不记得它外面有街灯
I don't remember a lamppost outside.
原来画的是个人啊
It is a person!
建筑上的细节非常好
Still the detail on the building is very good.
你是学生吗
Are you a student?
我是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥ 学院派画家
I am Adolf Hitler, Academic painter.
很高兴见到你 我给你拿杯咖啡
Nice to meet you. I shall bring you some coffee.
古斯塔 古斯塔
Gustl! Gustl!
维也纳艺术学院
1908年 作品提交日
考试怎么样
How was your exam?
还挺顺利的 至少我觉得挺顺利
It went well. At least I think it did.
明天就知道结果了
I say we'll find out tomorrow.
我的也是
As will I.
歌♥剧院在上演瓦格纳的歌♥剧《黎恩济》
There's a production of Wagner's "Rienzi" at the Opera House.
我们八点出门去看
We leave at eight.
可惜我已经有其他计划了
I'm afraid I've already made plans.
计划
Plans?
你还记得约瑟夫吧
You remember Josef?
咖啡馆那个艺术家
The artist from the cafe?
他啊
Him.
我今天在咖啡馆 他邀请我跟他们一起
I was in the cafe today and he invited me to join him.
他很友好 没看不起我也没嘲笑我
He was very friendly, no hint of scorn or mockery.
我觉得你看错他了
I believe you were wrong about him.
他的作品展明天开始
An exhibition of his work begins tomorrow.
他邀请我先睹为快
He invited me to a preview.
你应该一起来
You should come, too.
阿道夫
Adolf...
我就自己一个人在这待着 谢谢
I think I'll stay here on my own, thank you.
你肯定也希望如此
You prefer that, I'm sure.
我们咖啡馆的那些朋友也会参加的
Many of our friends from the coffeehouse will be attending...
连克拉拉都会去
even Clara.
很好 我去
Very well, then. I shall come.
希望能帮你矫正畸形的社交态度
If only to help you with your crippling social attitude.
阿道夫 我觉得我们会遇到好相处的人
Adolf, I imagine there will be people here that we'll find agreeable,
还会遇到难相处的人
and others we maybe not.
要是我和某个人处不来 最好的处理方法
I find somebody is disagreeable, the best way to deal with it...
我不是小孩
I am not a child.
奥古斯特 借过
August! Excuse me.
见到你真是太好了
So good to see you!
我也很高兴 约瑟夫
And you, Josef!
还记得我的好朋友阿道夫吧
You remember my good friend Adolf.
当然了
Of course.
真高兴你能来 我们想给你看梵高最美的杰作
I'm glad you came. We have the most marvelous Van Gogh to show you.
我开玩笑的 我记得你不喜欢文森特的
I'm joking! I remember your feelings about Vincent.
来吧 奥古斯特 我想让你认识个人
Come! August, there's someone I want you to meet.
你觉得它怎么样
What do you think of this?
我说不好 看起来好眼熟但我也不知道为什么
I'm not sure. It looks familiar but I can't think why.
它是致敬米勒的《晚祷》
It is a homage to Millet's "Angelus".
是啊
Yes, of course.
我不喜欢它
In truth, I do not care for it.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
这种农民劳作
It is a vision of peasant labor
只存在于中产阶级的想象之中
that only exists in the mind of the Bourgeois.
兰德·舒尔茨
Rand Schultz.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥ 学院派画家
Adolf Hitler, Academic painter.
我批评的不是音乐 而是指挥
It is not the music I am criticizing, but the conduction.
没有气势
There was no scale, no grandeur.
-但交响乐团 -什么
- But the orchestra... - What?
无关紧要
Irrelevant.
好歌♥剧没音乐也会精彩
A good opera should work without music.
你接下来就该说画画没颜料也行了
Next you will be telling us that a painting would work without paint.
不 那是不可能的
No, that’d be impossible.
虽然我想看古斯塔夫·克林姆特试试看
Although in the case of Gustav Klimt, I would like see him try.
我们也非常喜欢克林姆特
We are also huge fans of Klimt.
他是个白♥痴♥ 在自己的粪里游泳
He's an imbecile, swimming in a sea of his own excrement.
谁不这么想 我就瞧不起他
And I despise anyone who thinks otherwise!
你来真是太好了
It is most apt that you're here.
来得正是时候 我该向你父亲自我介绍了
I believe the time is now come for me to introduce myself to your father.
我会跟他解释的
I shall explain to him...
不好意思
Excuse me.
-亲爱的 真高兴你来了 -瞧瞧你
- Darling. I'm so glad you came! - Look at you!
你真美
You look extraordinary!
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们走 -什么 为什么
- We are leaving! - What? Why?
我一秒钟都忍♥不了这群蠢货了
I cannot suffer these idiots any longer!
我想留下
I wish to stay.
我说了 我们走
I've said, we are leaving!
你可以走啊 我不走
You may leave, I'm not.
你为什么这样
Why you're behaving like this?
哪样
Like what?
像他们一样
Like one of them!
你小点声
Keep your voice down!
你和这群傻瓜在一起 跟他们一路货色
You are unrecognizable when you're with these dirty fools!
维也纳艺术学院
1908年 发榜日
阿德林 阿克林
Adlin! Aklin!
未通过
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
你昨晚没回家
You did not come home last night.
我在朋友家
I was at a friend's house.
朋友
Friend.
我不是你朋友吗
Am I not your friend?
你当然是了
Of course.
我刚刚看到我的结果了
I've just seen my results.
我过了
I passed!
你过了吗
Did you pass?
过了
Yes.
那我们庆祝吧
Well, then we may celebrate!
《黎恩济》还在演吗 我们今晚去看吧
Is the "Rienzi" still showing? We could go this evening.
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
我们总得纪念一下这伟大的一天啊
Surely, we must mark the occasion.
我们正踏上伟大的艺术之旅
We're on the way on great journey...