Dave?
你们还要聊很久吗
Are you and your mate gonna be long?
我不知道
I've honestly no idea.
我们说好的 趁家具店没关门赶紧去一趟
It's just we did say we're gonna nip to Wickes before it shuts.
对 我们明天去行吗
Alright, yeah. Would you mind if we did that tomorrow?
但你妹妹明天要来啊 小傻瓜
But your sister's coming over tomorrow, dummy.
对
Right, yeah.
只是他...
It's just that he's, uh...
怎么
Yeah?
-他... -他怎么了 戴夫
- He's, uh... - He's what, Dave?
-算了 -说啊
- Never mind. - No, go on.
他大老远来拜访
It's just that he's come quite a long way to visit.
我猜你也好久没见到他了
Well, I guessed you hadn't seen him for a while.
因为你一进家门都不知道他是谁
'Cause you couldn't even remember who he was when you got in.
我都没想到他竟然会来
I wasn't really expecting him.
好吧好吧 你们慢慢叙旧吧
Alright, fair enough. You boys catch up.
-但我们周六一定去家具店 行吗 -行
- But we'll definitely go to Wickes on Saturday, deal? - Deal.
还要茶吗 鲍勃
Anymore tea, Bob?!
你的茶太好喝了 安吉
As good as your tea is, Ange,
我差不多喝够了
I think I've had my fill!
你要是还想喝的话就告诉我一声
Well, let me know if you change your mind!
-我会的 -我再给你泡一壶
- I will! - I can do another pot!
好 谢谢
Ok! Thank you!
你和安吉结婚多久了
So, how long have you and Ange been married?
我们没结婚
No, we're not married.
没结婚吗 怎么不结 戴夫
You're not? Why not, Dave?
我没来得及
Never got round to it.
-你有多了解她 戴夫 -挺了解的
- Well, how well do you know her, Dave? - Pretty well.
好 她最喜欢比利·李·莱利的哪张唱片
Ok. What's her favourite Billy Lee Riley record?
简单 《无名女孩》
Easy, 'No Name Girl'.
-那是张伟大的专辑 -的确伟大
- That's a great record. - Great record.
我了解得不多 但我一见到一个好女人
I don't know much but I know a good woman
就能立马看出来 戴夫
when I see one, Dave.
你应该跟她结婚而不是一直让她做无名女孩
You should make an honest woman of the 'no name girl'.
-我会记得的 -照做吧
- I'll keep that in mind. - You do that.
鲍勃 一直是你在问问题 那么
Alright, Bob... you keep asking all questions, so...
公平起见我也应该问你一个问题
I think it's only fair I should get one back.
我们说好的 戴夫
We struck a deal, Dave.
我知道 但你把我们的茶喝完了
I know, but you have drunk us out of tea.
茶很好喝
That's good tea.
安吉特别懂得沏茶
Ange knows how to make a brew.
是啊 你真是个幸运的男人
She sure does. You're a lucky man.
没错
I am.
好吧 看在安吉的茶的分上
Ok... before I go, you can have one question
我走之前你可以问个问题
on account of Ange's tea.
但最好问个妙一点的
But it better be good.
会的
It is.
还得是我之前没被问过的问题
And I can't have been asked that before.
对 你没被问过
No, you haven't.
好 戴夫 问吧
Ok, Dave. Hit me.
鲍勃
Bob...
你到底在我家客厅里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my living-room?
问得妙啊
That's a good question.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是来拜访我朋友戴夫的
I was invited over to visit by my friend Dave.
舞韵乐队的那个
He's a Eurythmic, you know?
-戴夫·斯图尔特 -对 戴夫·斯图尔特
- Dave Stewart? - Yeah, Dave Stewart.
我听说他住在这儿 但其实...你懂
He lives here. Well, not here as it turns out, but... you know that.
我懂 戴夫·斯图尔特肯定不住我家
Yeah, I-I can confirm that Dave Stewart doesn't live in my house.
戴夫请我来他家 他说他住这附近
So Dave invites me to drop in, he lives somewhere 'round these parts
结果我找错了地方
as it turns out I got the wrong 'parts'.
我说我找戴夫 安吉说他刚出去
I asked for Dave... and Ange said he'd popped out.
所以我在这儿等戴夫
So here I was... waiting for Dave.
然后我回来了
And then I got home.
对 你回来了
And then you got home.
我可以帮你找戴夫·斯图尔特
I can help you track down Dave Stewart if you like.
没必要
There's no need.
我是来见戴夫的 而且我见到了
I came to see Dave. And Dave I saw.
就像你一样 他也不是唯一一个戴夫
Just like you he's not the only Dave.
对 他不是
No, he isn't.
这个回答满意吗
Does that answer your question?
-满意 谢谢 -好
- It does, thank you. - Right.
我去穿鞋
I'm gon' put an egg in my shoe.
-然后离开 -我懂
- And beat it. - Oh, I getcha, yeah...
-鲍勃 -怎么
- Um, Bob. - Yeah?
你走之前能在这上面给我签个名吗
Would you sign this for me before you go?
我已经回答你的问题了 戴夫
But you already had your question, Dave.
-我知道 -签名没问题 但是
- Yeah, I know... - I could sign it, but...
我觉得他会不太高兴的
I don't think he'd be to happy about it.
怎么会
I don't think he'd mind.
他以前可是个严肃的年轻人
He was quite a serious young buck.
但他现在沧桑历尽
But hey, he was so much older then.
说得是啊
You got me there.
能认识你真好
It was great to meet you.
我也是 戴夫
Yeah. You, too, Dave.
我有预感我们会再见面
And I gotta good feeling we're gonna meet again.
在大街上
'On the avenue'.
说不定呢
You bet.
致我的朋友戴夫 爱你的鲍勃·迪伦
-你要走了吗 鲍勃 -是啊
- Oh, you off, Bob? - Yes, I am.
再会了 安吉丽娜
"Farewell, Angelina."
感谢热情款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
-希望我没给你添麻烦 -没有
- I hope I wasn't any trouble. - You weren't any trouble.
-好 因为我知道你不想招惹麻烦 -是啊
- Good, because I know you don't want any trouble. - No, I don't.
保重 戴夫
Take care, Dave.
你也是 鲍勃
And you, Bob.
我会的
I always do.
回见 鲍勃
See you soon, Bob.
好 安吉 希望如此
Yes, Ange. I hope so.
-安吉 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Oh, Ange... - Yes, love?
他把遥控器藏在花盆里
He hides the remote in the plant pot.
他是个好人
Well, he seems like a nice man.
虽然有点奇怪 但人很好
A bit odd but nice.
你怎么认识他的来着
How do ya know him again?
安吉...
Ange...
我一直想问你个问题
there's something I've been meaning to ask you.
我愿意
Oh, I know!
♪Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan♪
-去哪 -回马里布吧
- Where to, mate? - Back to Malibu, I guess.
去机场
Airport, please.