都市传说
真实的故事
大概吧
根据真实故事改编
1981年1月19日 洛杉矶
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里最近一场比赛败给了拉里·霍姆斯
他召集了一次会面 商议自己的拳击生涯是否继续
这天 拳王还要面对人生中最艰难的一战
拳王
史上最伟大的
今天是马克·查普曼的首次听证会
As his initial hearing today,
他被指控为杀害约翰·列侬的凶手
Mark Chapman, the man accused of John Lennon's murder,
他辩称自己无罪 理由是精神分♥裂♥
entered a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity.
不必要的死亡太多了
Too much needless death.
创纪录的八千万观众都在关注
With a record 80 million viewers tuning in to discover
美剧《朱门恩怨》中的虚构角色
"谁杀了JR·尤因"
who shot J. R. Ewing
不必要的死亡太多了
Too much needless death.
穆♥斯♥林♥问候用语 意为"愿真♥主♥赐你平安"
你好啊 拳王
As-Salāmu Alaykum, Champ.
你好 兄弟
As-Salāmu Alaykum, brother.
这条领带很抢眼 拳王
That's a strong tie, Champ.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - Yes.
你知道你一撒谎我就能看出来
You know I know when you're lying, Herbert.
这就是为什么你现在还是我的经纪人
That's the only reason you're still my manager.
被你发现了
You got me.
这是我孩子们送我的生日礼物
It's a birthday present from my kids.
的确很难看 没人会喜欢这条领带
And yes, it's ugly. And nobody with sense would like this tie.
你知道我真正想要的礼物是什么吧 赫伯特
But you know what I really want of my birthday, don't you, Herbert?
拳王 先让我坐下你再滔滔不绝好吗
Champ, can I at least sit down before you start off?
坐吧
Yes, you can sit down.
听我告诉你我有多想再战霍姆斯
And listen to me tell you how I want Holmes.
我要和霍姆斯再打一场
I want my rematch with Holmes.
我必须得跟霍姆斯打一场复赛
I have to get my rematch with Holmes
因为我要回归 我一定要归来
'cause I shall return, I SHALL return.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
那天是霍姆斯走运 他挑了个我倒霉的日子跟我打
Holmes got lucky, he caught me on a bad day.
拳王被蠢王打败 魁首被新手打败
The Champ got beat by a chump, the winner got beat by a beginner,
重量级制霸者被一个冒牌货打败
the heavyweight splendor got beat by a pretender.
你10回合只得了10点
You led him 10 points in 10 rounds.
要不是你认输的话 我就能在第11回合打倒他
And if you hadn't thrown in a towel, I'd knock him out with the 11th.
我对不起粉丝们 我离场时必须是冠军
I owe it to my fans to go out on top.
没必要再向谁证明什么了 拳王
You've got nothing left to prove to anybody, Champ.
-你就是拳王 -史上最伟大的 前无古人
- You're the greatest. - Of all time. Of all time.
你漏掉最重要的修饰语了
You forgot the best part.
听着 你39岁了 你已经够对得起你的粉丝了
Look, you're 39, you've given your fans enough.
是时候想想退役了
It's time to think about retiring.
我已经退过役了 两次
I did that already, twice.
你瞧我还是很厉害 可以打败退休年龄
You see, I'm so good. I defeat the retirement, too.
-你知道我会说什么 -我知道
- See, you know what I'm going to say. - Yes, I do.
你会说"你说得对 阿里 你一直都是对的
You're gonna say, "You're right, Ali, as always.
你可以成为首个四夺重量级冠军的人"
You could be the first four-time heavyweight champion of the world."
聪明啊 赫伯特
You're a wise man, Herbert.
你得考虑一下你的健康了 拳王
You need to think about your health, Champ.
我就知道你要说这个
I knew you were going to say that.
所以我还邀请了唐·金
Which is why I also invited Don King.
什么 怎么请了他这么个白♥痴♥
What? Not that fool...
唐一点也不关心你 阿里 但我关心
Don don't care about you, Ali. I do.
我知道 我也爱你 兄弟
I know that, and I love you, too, brother.
但是唐会安排我和拉里·霍姆斯进行顶尖对决
But Don's gonna suit me up with a world title fight
是我的复仇之战
with a side of Larry Holmes.
我们装作家里没人
Let's just pretend nobody's in.
我可没时间听唐"宝贝宝贝宝贝"地废话
I don't have time to begin with his "baby baby baby" nonsense.
他只是在镜头前才那么做作
He just act like that for cameras.
其实他跟你我差不多
He ain't no better or worse than you or me.
他是更过分那么一点点
Well, he's a little bit worse.
宝贝宝贝宝贝
Baby, baby, baby!
你好 兄弟
As-Salāmu Alaykum, brother.
最近怎么样啊 唐
How are you, Don?
我好的不得了 还不是因为见到你这张帅脸
I'm doing wonderfully, out of seeing your pretty face.
我每次照镜子就是这种感觉
That's exactly how I feel when I ever look into the mirror.
你宝刀未老 宝贝
You still got it, baby.
你是最棒的
You got m-o-n-e-y.
-赫伯特 -唐
- Herbert. - Don.
我很抱歉来晚了 拳王
I'm sorry I'm late, Champ.
布尔希大道实在是太堵了
Traffic upon Burchett Boulevard is stupid crazy.
没关系 我们开始谈正事吧
Don't worry about it. You want to get down to the business?
当然了 拳王 好啊
Always, Champ. Always.
这领带真是太赞了
Can I just say that is a fantastic looking tie?
我有条和这一模一样的
I've got one just like it.
你有好消息吗 唐
So you've got good news for me, Don?
拳王 我就是好消息
Champ, I am good news.
好消息
Good n-e-w-s, news.
-然后呢 -什么然后
- Well? - Well what?
什么好消息
What's the good news?
我正努力促成比赛呢
I'm working on it.
拳王 你得听我的
Champ, you need to listen to me.
你跟他再比一次 就会毁了你的辉煌历史
If you fight again, you're gonna damage your history.
我才不会毁掉历史 我会创造历史
I ain't gonna damage history, I'm gonna make history.
西尔维斯特·史泰龙说你对阵霍姆斯那场
Sylvester Stallone said your fight with Holmes,
好像在活人身上开刀尸检
was like watching an autopsy on a man who's still alive.
史泰龙在受阿里启发创作的电影《洛奇》中饰演拳击手
赫伯特 我要是想听假的拳手的意见
Herbert, when I wanna hear the opinion of a fake boxer,
其实乔·弗雷泽是世界上第一个击倒阿里的职业拳击手
我就给乔·弗雷泽打电♥话♥了
I'll call up Joe Frazier.
你句玩笑话简直是金句
This is m-o-n-e-y, baby.
宣传的时候就用它了
Save it for the promotion.
我亲眼看着你打赢了所有对手
I have watched you beat everybody.
但任何人都无法打败年龄
But age? Ain't nobody can beat that.
无视他 拳王
Ignore him, Champ.
你对后世的影响和钱才重要
It's about l-e-g-a-c-y and m-o-n-e-y.
你在拼些什么鬼
What the hell is that you're spelling?
他开始变本加厉 一个句子拼俩词了
Now he's spelling two words in one sentence.
你一辈子都在创造奇迹
You've been making miracles your whole life.
奇迹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 这才是你
Miracle Muhammad, that's who you are!
如果你的奇迹用光了呢 拳王
And if you're out of miracles, Champ?
奇迹用光 奇迹用光
Out of miracles? Out of miracles?
赫伯特 我输给了莱昂·斯平克斯后发生了什么
Herbert, when I lost to Leon Spinks, what happened?
你复仇了 把他打得落花流水[1978年] 宝贝
You came back and whooped him, baby.
大家都认为桑尼·里斯顿
And when Sonny Liston was supposed to
能把我的脑袋从脖子上扭下来时 后来怎样了
knock my pretty head clean off my shoulders, what happened?
你两次击败了他[196♥4♥年和1965年] 宝贝
You double-whooped him, baby.
当乔治·福尔曼那个猛兽发誓要
When George Foreman, the ugly beast supposed to
生吞我 终结我的职业生涯 后来又怎样了
swear to swallow me whole and end my career, what happened?
你一次又一次击败了他
You whooped, whooped, whooped him, baby.
因为这就是我
'Cause that's what I do.
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
I'm Muhammad Ali.
我能成就不可能之事
And I do the impossible.
因为你是史上 最 伟 大 的拳王
Because you're the greatest of all time.
你看 他记得
You see, he remembers.
你们都知道我想要什么
Now you all know what I want.
想办法实现
You have to figure out a way to make it happen.
我们不能再让他回到拳击场了
We can't put him in the ring again.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
他还想打拳
He still wants to fight,
而且他的名字还值一大笔钱
and his name still worth big money.
您现在收看的是我们从洛杉矶市中心的威尔希尔大道
You're joining us live from Wilshire Boulevard,
发来的现场直播
downtown LA.
九楼正有一名戴兜帽的男子威胁要跳楼
9th floor above of me, a hooded man is threatening to jump.
警♥察♥ 心理学家和牧师
Police, a psychologist and a minister
都放弃了让该名轻生男子回心转意
have all but given up trying to change the desponded man's mind.
不必要的死亡太多了
Too much needless death.
目前禁止任何人出入金融联盟公♥司♥
At this time, no one is being allowed in or out of the Financial...
赫伯特
Herbert!
威尔希尔大道离这儿多远
How far is Wilshire Boulevard?
向南走大概三个街区 拳王 怎么了
Downward about three blocks away, Champ. Why?
请绕行这一区域 使用其他路线
...avoid the area, and use alternative routes, if possible.