我们会为您跟进最新消息
We'll keep you updated with the latest.
未经证实的消息称
Unconfirmed reports are coming in that
前重量级拳王穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Muhammad Ali, the former heavyweight champion
刚刚抵达现场
has just arrived at the site.
看起来真的是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里本人
Yes, that's it. It does seem to be Muhammad Ali.
跳啊
Jump!
他要是跳了 我也把你打趴下
If he jumps, he ain't gonna be the only one hitting on the floor.
抱歉先生 这里禁止进入
Sorry, sir. You can't come through here.
你是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
You're Muhammad Ali.
-是的 警官 -能见到你真是太不可思议了
- Yes, ma'am. - It's amazing to meet you.
-但你得离开 -警官 我能帮上忙
- You gonna have to leave. - Ma'am, I can help.
牧师 心理学家和洛杉矶最优秀的谈判专家都在上面
We have a minister, psychologist and the best negotiator in LA.
我们能搞定
We've got it covered.
我知道 虽然有他们在
So I see. But despite all those folks
但窗台上那个人还是没下来
it's still the man up there on that ledge.
情况很棘手
It's a delicate situation;
他们是专家 知道该怎么办
they're professionals, they know what they're doing.
进展依然不太乐观
It's not going so well.
都已经两小时了 他还是不下来
Two hours and he won't come down.
也许是因为你们一直用喇叭筒冲他喊
Maybe that's because you're howling him through a megaphone.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me go talk to him and...
你为什么觉得你会比我们走运
What makes you think you gonna have better luck than us?
因为我是最伟大的
Because I am the greatest.
最新消息 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里走进了那栋楼
This just in. Muhammad Ali has entered the building.
-兄弟 你好 -别过来
- As-Salāmu Alaykum, brother. - Don't come in.
我是认真的 我要跳了 你知道的
I'm serious, man. I'm gonna do it. Now that you understand.
别 我是你兄弟
No, I'm your brother.
我想帮你 我爱你 我没撒谎
I wanna help you. I love you. And I wouldn't lie to you.
为什么 我一无是处
Why not? I'm nobody.
你不认识我 我也不认识...
You don't know you and I don't know...
你是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
You're Muhammad Ali.
我知道 我就是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 我帅吧
Well I know that. I am Muhammad Ali. And ain't I pretty?
你快从那下来
Now why don't you come off that ledge
仔细欣赏我的美貌
and take a closer look at my pretty face?
史上最伟大的拳王
我们继续为您直播这一重大新闻
We are coming to you live with this breaking news.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里出现在窗台对面
Muhammad Ali appears to be opposite the ledge,
亲自与那个绝望的轻生者交谈
talking directly to the desperate man himself.
我们将密切关注 为您带来最新进展
We'll bring you more updates as the situation develops.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我是来看你的 乔
Well, I came to see you, Joe.
为什么 我一无是处
Why? I ain't nobody.
不 你想错了
No, sir. You're wrong, man.
我不会为一个一无是处的人冒着寒冷到这么高
I wouldn't be up here in the cold for nobody
你肯定是个重要人物
so you're definitely somebody.
不 是你错了 所有人都觉得我一无是处
No, and you're wrong. Everyone thinks I'm a nobody.
"所有人"是谁
Who's everyone?
我要让我的拳头会会他
'Cause I would like to meet him and introduce him to my five friends.
谁说你一无是处的 乔
Who's saying you're a nobody, Joe?
我前女友 我爸妈 所有人
My ex-girlfriend, my folks, everyone.
-连下面那群人都想让我跳下去 -不 乔
- Even the people down there, they want me to jump! - No, Joe.
那些人不知道他们在说什么 别理他们
Those people don't know what they're saying, don't beat them, man.
尤其是那个秃子
Especially that bald guy.
-为什么 -因为他丑死了
- Why not? - Because he's ugly.
我得往他脸上来一拳 他才能好看点
I would have to punch him in the face just to make him look pretty.
他丑到连自己的头发都嫌弃脸
He's so ugly, his hair left because they don't want to
所以才秃了
be associate with his face.
乔 我可不想走到窗外
And look, Joe, I don't want to be hanging out of the window,
白白搭上我这条充实的命
giving away my busy life for free.
你还是把安全门打开吧 我们好说说话
So why don't you open up the fire escape so we could talk?
那他呢 他会过来抓走我的
What about him? He's just gonna go grab me!
他吗 他不会抓你的
Who? Him? Look, he ain't gonna grab nobody.
如果他跟他的良心角力 他会输的
If he wrestle with his conscience, he would lose.
他弱得只会得重流感
The only thing he had is a bad flu.
而流感会把他击垮
And the flu knocked him out.
他能打什么 他连卡都打不了
Man, he couldn't punch a ticket.
来吧 乔 让我进去
Now, come on, Joe. That's more lines for free. Let me in.
我能信得过你吗
How can I trust you?
你能信得过我吗
How can you trust me?
我告诉你 你得相信我
Well, I'm gonna tell you how you can trust me.
因为我可是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
I am Muhammad Ali. That's how.
走吧 警♥察♥先生
Shoot, Mr. Policeman,
我和我朋友乔想独处一会儿
me and my friend Joe here are gonna need a little privacy.
我接到严格命令 不能...
I'm under strict orders, not to..
那我...好吧 阿里先生
Well, I'm... Ok, Mr. Ali.
叫我拳王
Please call me Champ.
好的 拳王
Ok, Champ.
快走吧
Go on, now get out.
乔 乔
Joe, Joe.
你看他走了 他再也不会打扰我们了
See, he's gone. He ain't gonna bother us.
你快开门吧
Now why don't you open up
《三只小猪》里大灰狼的威胁 blow亦有"砸开拆毁"意
不然我可要一口气把门吹开了
before I huff and puff and blow the door down?
乔 慢着 等等
Joe, hold on! Joe, wait!
悠着点 小心点
Take it easy, take it easy, take it easy.
我不会抓你的
Take it easy, I'm not coming after you.
我可不想冒这个险
I'm taking no chances.
作为一个不想冒险的人
For someone who ain't taking no chances,
你冒的险够多的了
you've taken a hell lot of chances.
你不也是吗 我知道你动作有多快
Well, ain't you? I know you're quick.
你说过 你住酒店时 可以按下灯的开关
I heard you say you can turn the lightswitch off in your hotel room
回到床上 房♥间里还没黑
and be in bed before the room gets dark.
你是我的粉丝吗 乔
You're a fan, Joe?
所有人都是你的粉丝 拳王
Everybody's a fan of you, Champ.
所有你认识的人都是我粉丝
So you're saying you don't know nobody who ain't.
对啊
No.
没有人不是我的粉丝 而你是我的粉丝
Well, if nobody ain't a fan, and you're a fan of mine,
那你肯定是个重要人物
then you've got to be somebody.
我说了多少遍我一无是处
I've been telling you, man, I ain't nobody!
-我一无所有 也没人支持我 -好了 好了
- I got nothing, ok, and I got no one! - Ok, ok.
我只是跟你谈谈 乔 我没有恶意
I'm just talking, Joe. I don't mean no harm.
你不知道 你没有这些烦恼 你可是最伟大的
You got no idea. You ain't got no problems. You're the greatest.
乔
Joe.
我一直都管自己叫"最伟大的"
Look, I've been calling myself the greatest
从我成为"最伟大的"之前就这么叫了
since before I was the greatest.
难道这样做丝毫没有意义吗
Don't mean nothing?
不管我们是谁 都要面对各种烦心事 你也
No matter who we are, we all got problems to face. Why don't you...
我说的不是体育
I ain't talking about what sports got.
我说的是真正的问题
I was talking about real problems.
你有什么真正的问题
What real problems you got?
首先 我没有你以为的那么快
For a start, I ain't as quick as you think I am.
好吧
Ok.
-我大概知道 -是吗 你怎么知道的
- Guess I know that. - You do? How you know that?
我在电视上看到你对阵拉里·霍姆斯
I saw you on TV against Larry Holmes.
你看了那场比赛
You saw the fight, huh?
每个人都看了
Everybody did.
霍姆斯把你打得很惨
Holmes whooped you bad.
没错 我输了 我很差劲
Yeah, I messed up. I was lousy.
但你放心 下次再对阵霍姆斯
But don't you worry, I'll get Holmes next time.
我要把他打得落花流水
He's gonna hit the floor and fall.
所以你打算下次还跟他比吗
So you're gonna hit him next time?
上次我看你是在苦苦坚持
'Cause this last time I saw you holding on.
你现在又成了我的教练了
So you're my couch now?
不 我只是希望你轻松获胜
No, I just think it's better when you dance and win,
而不只是苦苦坚持
and not just holding on.
从我这个角度看来
Well, from where I'm sitting,
有时候坚持是最好的选择
it looks like sometimes holding on can be the best option.
没错 但有时候放弃才更好
Yeah, but sometimes it's best to admit when you gotta let go.
好了 乔
Ok, Joe. Joe.
我跟你说了我的问题 这次该你了
I've told you my problems. Now it's your turn.
你为什么觉得你一无是处
Why you think you're a nobody?