Like I said, if you get knocked down,
就再站起来一次
all you have to do is get back up that one more time.
不 拳王 你要懂得隐退
No, Champ, you need to know when to stay down.
拉里·霍姆斯把你打得太惨了
Larry Holmes beat you too bad.
你对拳击有多少了解 乔
What you know about boxing, Joe?
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
还有我读到的
And what I read.
报纸记者说 拉里·霍姆斯粉碎了
The reporter in the paper said that Larry Holmes
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里残存的辉煌
has beaten the remnants of Muhammad Ali
那只是耸人听闻的报纸标题 都是为了销量
The newspapers just print headlines to sell papers, that's all.
西尔维斯特·史泰龙说
Sylvester Stallone said...
我知道西尔维斯特·史泰龙说了什么
Yeah, I know what Sylvester Stallone said.
这次他们说对了
They're right this time.
但你是有史以来最伟大的拳击手
But you're the greatest boxer ever lived.
但我看的那些比赛恐怕预示着
However, what I saw looks like
你无法再次夺得世界重量级冠军了
you ain't gonna beat the world heavyweight one more time,
如果真的如此
if that's the truth,
如果得冠军不再是你的意义 那什么才是
if that ain't your purpose anymore, then what is?
如果你不知道你的意义 拳王
If you don't know your purpose, Champ.
那我还有什么希望
Then what hope have I got?
等等 乔 等等
Wait, wait, Joe.
我知道我的意义
I know my purpose.
你就是我的意义
You are my purpose.
你要是跳了 我就没有意义了
So if you jump, I ain't got a purpose.
其实 拳王 我没勇气跳
Truth is, Champ, I don't even get the courage to jump.
你有勇气的 你还站着呢
Well, you got courage. You're still standing.
屹立不倒是最需要勇气的 我知道
That takes the most courage. I know that.
你是认真的吗 拳王
You mean that, Champ?
没人比我更了解了
Nobody knows that better than me.
但话又说回来 乔 你并非一无是处
But then again, Joe, you ain't a nobody.
你是个重要人物 乔
You're a somebody, Joe.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
过来吧 来吧
Here you go. Here we go. Here we go.
好了 好了
Come on. Here we go.
-抓紧 -你现在又希望我抓紧你[坚持住]了是吧
- Hold on! - Now you want me to hold on.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you Ok? - Yeah.
-你确定吗 -确定 拳王
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure, Champ.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No.
是我该谢谢你 乔
Thank YOU, Joe.
你准备好面对世界了吗
You ready to face the world?
-没有 -我也没
- Not really. - Me either.
走吧 我们走
Come on, come on, let's go.
有件事我得跟你坦白 我撒谎了
One thing I've got to come clean about I lied to you earlier.
什么事
What about?
我说我变慢了 乔
When I said I was slow, Joe.
我不慢
I'm not slow,
我依然有拳击史上最快的左拳
I still got the quickest left hand in all of boxing history.
-真的吗 -是啊 你想看吗
- Really? - Yeah, you wanna see?
-好啊 -你还想再看一次吗
- Ok. - You wanna see it again?
我也想跟你坦白一件事 拳王
Can I come clean with you, too, Champ?
说吧 乔
Sure, Joe.
我不太喜欢你这条领带
I ain't too keen on your necktie.
好吧
Alright.
阿里 阿里 阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
各位 听好了 我有话要说
Listen up, listen up. I've got something to say.
我想向大家介绍一位重要人物
I wanna introduce you all to somebody.
这位重要人物就是乔 他是我朋友
And this somebody is Joe. And he's a friend of mine.
各位 失陪了 我和乔见面是有意义的
Now, if you'll excuse us, me and Joe met for a purpose.
只不过我们要去弄清楚这意义是什么
We're just gonna go figure out what it is.
先让我找到那个死秃子再说
Just as soon as I found that bald guy.
《我 非常重要》威廉·霍姆斯·博德斯牧师
我
I am
非常重要
somebody.
我
I am
非常重要
somebody.
我也许贫困
I may be poor.
但我
But I am
非常重要
somebody.
我也许靠救济过活
I may be on welfare.
但我
But I am
非常重要
somebody
我也许一无所长
I may be unskilled.
但我
But I am
非常重要
somebody
我
I am
善良
nice
美丽
beautiful
骄傲
proud...