他太高大了没法坐校车
He's too big for the bus, you see.
十二岁就两米多高了 你敢信吗
Over two meters tall at twelve years old, if you can believe it.
塞缪尔
Sam.
事实上 我觉得我们认识之后他又长高了几寸
In fact, I swear, he's stuck a couple of inches on after I met him.
但他是个可爱的男孩 真的
But he's a lovely lad, really.
塞缪尔 我已经尽量保持耐心了
Sam, I've tried to be patient.
但我不想再听你用这个大块头找借口了
But I cannot listen to this excuse of a giant child.
简直是侮辱
It is an insult!
不能再这么继续下去了 塞缪尔
The situation cannot go on, Sam.
我知道
I know.
怎么样
Well?
二十六分
Twenty six percent.
没及格
So it is not a pass.
那是必然的
I should hope not.
我觉得我们现在不用
I don't think we have to trouble your father
告诉你父亲这个坏消息
with the information at this stage.
先生 这样是有罪的
Sir, it's a sin.
安德烈 出生才是唯一的原罪
André, the only sin is being born.
其它的都只是装饰
The rest is just decoration.
春天
什么时候能知道考试结果
When will we hear about the examinations?
我想应该很快吧 鲍里斯
I imagine very soon, Boris.
但想必你非常清楚 时间可长可短捉摸不定
But as you know so well, time is such nebulous beast.
快结束了
有奥黛丽·赫本在世 谁还需要女朋友啊
Who needs a girlfriend when Audrey Hepburn walks the earth?
我不上学了 都结束了
No more school, still, it's over.
安德烈 那个女孩 那些等在路上嘲笑你的孩子
André, the girl, those pathway kids...
还有那些考试
the examinations
人生若是壁毯 它们只是细琐的针孔罢了
These are all pinpricks on life's tapestry.
但上学 是你走出这里的出路
But school is your way out of here.
是你通向...大概不是赫本本人
Your way to... probably not Hepburn herself,
但是是和赫本一个级别的人的道路
but something certainly in Hepburn arena.
都结束了
It is over.
安德烈
André...
怎么了 先生
Yes, sir?
我这有份工作给你
I have a job for you,
但我不确定你想不想做
but I'm not sure you want to do it
因为只有真正勇敢的人才能做这份工作
because it is a job only for the very bravest man.
什么工作
It is a job?
这个工作就是杀纳粹
The job is killing Nazis.
反抗军们
立刻投降
安静 周围都是反抗军
去死吧 法国杂种
你个机灵鬼啊
Oh, you clever boy!
什么
What?
我的天啊
Sweet Jesus!
很抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
永远不要向纳粹道歉
Never apologise to a Nazi!
永远不要 这是首要原则
Never! It's the first rule.
那场战争 可怕吗
The war, was it scary?
生活本身就很可怕 不是吗
Life is scary, is it not?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
但是你很勇敢 安德烈
But you have a brave ray about you, André,
连我都自愧不如
it puts me to shame.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
你会没事的 安德烈
You'll be ok, André.
你会好好的
You'd be just fine.
我们去杀了一些纳粹
We had to kill some Nazis.
纳粹
Nazis?
几个掉队的兵
A few stragglers.
现在他完全属于你了
He's all yours now.
给我一些胶带 帕斯卡尔
好的 塞缪尔 没问题
给您 乐意帮忙
Voici. Avec plaisir.
先动手 再去想
夏天
抱歉先生 比计划稍微晚了那么一点点
I'm sorry, sir. It took a little longer than we planned.
没关系 鲍里斯
That's ok, Boris.
毕竟你预料不到
It would've been grossly unfair to expect you to predict
羊群和潮汐运动会给你那么大压力
the intensity of the sheep and the tidal movement
是啊 先生 这些都是不可抗力
No, sir. These are force majeure.
如果不是花了这么长时间
If it hadn't take us that long,
我也许就遇不到安德烈了
I might never have met André.
朋友 有一天你会知道我是对的
My friend, one day you will see that I was right.
也许吧
Maybe.
真好
Très bon.
四年之后
安德烈搬到了巴黎
并找到了自己的梦想