He's a little tired.
好吧
Okay.
需要我帮您把车叫来吗
Should I call for your car?
不用了 玛茜
No, Marcie.
我还会在这里待一会儿
I think I'll be here for a while.
你回家吧 代我向你先生问好
So you toddle off home, and give my regards to Mr. Marcie, would you?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
这些涟漪好漂亮
These ripples look amazing!
看看这液体在玻璃杯里流动的样子啊
Just the way the liquid moves in the glass, it's...
真是...太漂亮了
so... amazing!
理应如此
I should hope so.
这可是18年的单麦芽
It's 18-year-old single malt.
天啊 我们应该到外面去
Oh, my god. We should go outside.
我赌在这个药效下 大自然看上去一定棒极了
I'll bet the nature looks fantastic on this.
假如你想看大自然的话
If you want to see nature,
看看这个
look at this.
拉什莫尔山[总统山]的分镜故事板
The storyboard, Mount Rushmore.
是电影结尾的那场戏
It's for the finale of the movie.
那我们就去拉什莫尔山吧
Well, then let's go to Mount Rushmore.
不行 我们得待在这里
No, we'll stay here.
安安全全地待着 不会出任何事
Safe and sound, where nothing can go wrong.
但我们必须到那儿去
But we have to go there.
低角度-广角 山顶人物静止不动
好吧
Yeah.
那你不如开车过去吧
So why don't you drive there?
老天爷啊
Oh, my god!
我正开着一辆超级酷炫的跑车
I am driving this incredible sportscar.
我也在车上吗
Am I in the car with you?
你在 你戴着墨镜呢
Yes, you're wearing shades.
一切都如此...
Everything's so...
如此惊人
it's overwhelming
那是因为迷幻剂
It is the effect of LSD.
你在别人的暗示下 创造了自己的世界
You create your own world by other power's suggestion.
我甚至能闻到皮革座椅的味道
I can even smell the... I can smell the leather seats, too!
奇怪了 我也能 但我没吃迷幻剂啊
That's odd, so can I. I didn't take any.
不仅是产生幻觉 你能重访过去
It's not just for hallucinating. You can revisit your own past,
与过去和解
make peace with it!
太酷了 真酷
Tha is cool, cool!
那我们就回到过去吧 我这就左转
Let's go to the past. It's the next left turn.
等一下
Wait a minute.
为什么我能看见这辆车
Why can I see the car?
你往我的酒里加了迷幻剂吗
Did you put LSD in my drink?
那是你的酒吗
That was your drink?
你个大蠢货
You DAMN fool!
你不知道我们俩得有一个人保持清醒掌控局面吗
Don't you realize one of us need to be in control?
怎么了 大家都应该试试
Why? Everyone should try it.
只有在医务人员严格监护下才能服用
No, it should only be taken under strict clinical conditions.
别这么紧张 就像酣饮狂欢节
Don't be so uptight. It's like a carnival in a bottle.
如果大家都吃的话 就会改变世界
And everyone took it, they could change the world!
-老天爷呀 -放松 是你让我开车
- Heaven's sake! - Relax. You're the one who wanna me drive back
回到童年的
to my childhood.
等一下 这不是我的童年
Wait a second. Is this my childhood?
天啊 是我的童年
Oh, my god. It's mine.
加里·格兰特和蒂莫西·利里
迷幻之约
等下 所以...
Wait, so...
我们开回到了你小时候
We have driven back in time to your childhood.
天啊 这真是太不可思议了
My god, this is incredible.
是啊 谢谢你给我下药
Yes, thank you for slipping me a mickey.
我们都被困在这了
I'm stuck here with you.
他不叫加里·格兰特
And his name is not Cary Grant, either.
他是布里斯托的阿奇博尔德·里奇
He's Archibald Leach from Bristol.
那是谁
Who's that guy?
我去世的父亲 继续开车
My late father. Drive on.
等等 我想看看
No wait, I want to see this.
你总爱惹麻烦
Always was a bit of troublemaker.
-所以你才逃跑 -逃跑
- That's why you run away. - Run away?
是你抛弃了我
You abandoned me!
你把我妈妈 你的妻子送进精神病院
You put my mother in the asylum, your own wife!
还抛弃了我 当时我才10岁 天啊
You abandoned me! I was 10 years old, for Christ's sakes!
看起来你知道 你现在不混得不错吗
Yeah, look like you know. It's the making of you.
另外 我不得不把你妈妈送进去 她有些不正常
Besides, I had to put your mother away. She was doolally.
你告诉我她死了
You told me she was dead.
对 但现在你知道她没死
Yeah, and now you know she's not.
所以你就别抱怨这件事了
So why are you complaining about it?
你们要是还得谈一会儿的话
If you two guys need to talk
我就沿着时间继续往前开了
do you mind if I drive forward the time
把迷幻剂推广给全美
to give the LSD to the whole of the America?
先生 你待在那别动
No, you stay right there, mister!
我都31岁了 你才告诉我
And you, to think you only told me my mother was alive
我妈妈还活着 说的时候你只剩下一口气了
when I was 31 and you were on your death bed!
我知道
Yeah, I know.
像我这样又英俊又有魅力的人死了
Someone who's as charming and handsome as me, dead,
实在是太可惜了
it's crying shame, isn't it?
不 真正可耻的是你对我和妈妈做的事
No, the only shame is what you did to my mother and I.
直到今天我还活在阴影里 但因为迷幻剂...
And it haunts me to this day, but thanks to the LSD...
他溜走了
He's buggered off!
天啊 他要沿着时间往后走
My god, he's going forward in time
给全美发迷幻剂
to give LSD to the whole of America!
给我回来 利里
Get back here, Leary!
打爆他的轮胎啊 呆子
Shoot his tyres out, you wazzock!
明天去玉米地拍摄外景
One last thing about tomorrow's location shooting
还有一点要注意的
in the corn field...
好吧 需要我帮你剥皮吗
Okay, would you like me to peel that for you?
每个人都应该试试 这是一剂革命之液
Everyone should try... This is the potion of revolution.
那敢情好 谢了
Well, that's good to know. Thanks.
希区柯克先生
Mr. Hitchcock.
他还在里面吗 还是已经回家了
Is he still in there or has he gone home?
他已经走了 确实走了
No, he's gone, he's really gone.
田地
Field...
长着玉米的
of corn...
玉米地
corn field.
《西北偏北》剧情梗 男主角被错认成凯普林
你是凯普林吗
Are you Kaplan?
是你啊 利里
Leary!
你把车打爆胎了
You shot the tyres out of the car
所以我得坐公交去六十年代了
so I'm catching a bus to the 60s.
是吗
Is that so?
真奇怪
That's funny.
这儿明明没有庄稼 为什么飞机还在喷药
Why is that crop dusting plane dusting when there ain't no crops?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那个人是谁
And who's that guy?
我是拍卖♥♥会主持人
I'm the auctioneer.
《西北偏北》拍卖♥♥会那一场的
From the auction room scene in "North by Northwest".
但我们在一片玉米地里
But we're in the middle of a corn field!
这不能怨我 是吧
Well, that's hardly my fault, is it?
为这尊美丽的自♥由♥女神像的复♥制♥品
Why don't we bid for this beautiful replica
竞价吧
of the Statue of Liberty!
麦高芬指电影中推展剧情的物件 不一定有详细交待说明
它来自麦高芬朝代
Which dates from the MacGuffin dynasty
其中藏有足够整个六十年代嗑的迷幻剂
and secretly contains enough LSD for the entire 1960s!
我出价 我要把迷幻剂用作社会变革的工具
I bid to use LSD as a tool for social transformation!
感谢这位穿着束腰长袍先生的出价
Well, thank you to this gentleman in the anachronistic kaftan.
还有其他愿意出真金白银的竞价者吗
Any other bids, probably actual money?
第一次
Going once...
第二次
Going twice...
我出价 迷幻剂只能由医护人员在治疗时使用
I bid that LSD be administered by doctors for therapy only.
我出价 别管医生了 把迷幻剂交给人♥民♥吧
And I say, forget the doctors and give it to the people!
每个人都应该服用迷幻剂
We really want everyone taking LSD!
摆脱羁绊的话 就没有医生没有老师
Dropping out, there would be no doctors, no teachers,
这个社会就会崩溃 你心知肚明
society will collapse, and you know it!
有你这句话就够了
I am sold on that argument.
这座里面充有迷幻剂的塑像
This statue filled with LSD