但他没告诉我
Although, he didn't tell me
他居然有比利·李·莱利的原版唱片
he had an original Billy Lee Riley.
每次听这张唱片都爽爆了
This record tears out your backbone
让你觉得脊椎要被抽出来同时竟然还觉得感激
and kind of makes you feel grateful that it did, all at the same time.
你不觉得吗
Don't ya think?
这张唱片确实不错 但我更喜欢《无名女孩》
It is a great record, yeah, although I prefer "No Name Girl".
*我爱的女孩没有名字*
*The girl I love ain't got no name*
*但我也一样爱她*
*But I love her just the same*
*她有点怪但也没什么不好*
*She's a little peculiar but it is not no sin*
*不知她欲向何方*
*She never know where she going*
*但她知道走过的路*
*but she know where she's been*
天啊 比利·李·莱利可真有才
Oh man, he was the real deal.
茶放那儿了
Your tea's...
你碰那些唱片我可紧张了
I'm still a bit nervy about you touching Dave's records.
请务必小心 你知道他什么德行
Please be careful with 'em, you know what he's like.
我以为我很了解他
I thought I did,
但看看这些 他酷到难以想象
but judging by these he's a cooler cat than I'd imagined.
多诺万最佳歌♥曲集
天哪
Judas.
是你吗
That you?
还能是谁
Who else is it gonna be?
你又买♥♥了双鞋
You've bought another pair of shoes?
鲍勃来了
Bob's here.
-谁啊 -你哥们
- Who? - Your mate.
-谁啊 -你哥们 鲍勃啊
- Who? - Your mate, Bob.
焊东西的那个
The welder.
我不认识什么焊东西的鲍勃啊
I haven't got a welder mate called Bob.
肯定认识 他现在就在客厅里呢
Well, you have 'cause he's in the front room.
-肯定是鲍勃吗 -肯定是
- Definitelty 'Bob? - Definitelty Bob.
戴夫在哪
Where's Dave?
♪To Be Alone With You - Bob Dylan♪
鲍勃·迪伦 敲开戴夫之门
我就是戴夫
I'm Dave.
杰瑞·李·刘易斯金曲集
你好 戴夫
Hi, Dave.
我马上就明白了
It is rapidly becoming apparent to me
你应该是另一个戴夫吧
that you may be a different Dave.
另一个
Different?
我想不止你一个戴夫吧 是吧
Well, I guess what I'm saying is that you're not the only Dave, are you?
是的 不止一个
No, I'm not.
我也觉得
I didn't think so.
你是... 鲍勃吗
Are you... Bob?
有些人说我是 有些人说我不是
Well, some say I am, some say I'm not.
-我不想跟他们争 -好
- I prefer not to get involved. - Right.
但如果我是鲍勃 也不止我一个鲍勃
But if I am Bob... I'm not the only Bob.
就像戴夫一样
Just like you.
那上面的是你吧 对吧
That's... you, though, right?
这个人吗
That guy?
我刚刚还在看他呢 我可认识这个人
I was just looking at that guy. You know I used to know that guy?
鲍勃·迪伦《无拘无束》
很了不起 民谣歌♥手
Great guy. Folk singer.
喝茶吗
Tea?
好的
Uh, yes, please.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我吗 什么时候
Me? When?
就刚刚
Just now.
安吉说你刚出门
Ange said you'd... popped out.
有人找我
I was on a call.
我曾经也有一种使命感[call多义]
I had a calling once.
-结果虚惊一场 -我也是
- It was a false alarm. - Mine, too.
我是个水管工
Yeah, I'm a plumber.
我是个歌♥舞艺人 见到你很高兴
I'm a song and dance man. Nice to meet you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是吗 换我我可不敢那么确定
You do? I wouldn't be so sure.
你就是他 不是吗
You are him, though, aren't you?
他吗 是的 你也是 放糖吗
Him? Yes. But then so are you. Sugar?
什么
Eh?
不好意思 我再说一遍
Sorry, let me say it again.
是的 你也是 放糖吗
Yes, but then so are you. Sugar?
两块 谢谢
Two, please.
请坐 就当在自己家一样
Take a seat. Make yourself at home.
好的
Ta, yeah.
我有好多问题想问你
I've got so many questions I wanna ask you.
我觉得你没有
I don't think you have.
我绝对有
I definitely have.
你不想跟我说话 而是想跟他说话
No, you don't want to speak to me, you want to speak to him.
可他不想跟人说话 所以我来到了这里
And he don't want to be spoken to. That's why I'm here.
我无法回答你的任何问题
There are no questions you can ask that I can give answers to.
你不可能问出我之前没被问过的问题
There are no questions you can ask that I haven't been asked before.
我也从来没真正回答过任何一个问题
And I don't think I ever really answered a single one.
人们并不是真心想问问题
People don't really wanna ask me questions.
他们只是想和他交朋友
They just want to be friends with him.
我也知道是为什么
And I can see why.
大多数时候他看起来很酷
He seems pretty cool, most of the time.
可在这儿的不是他 而是我
But he's not here. I'm here.
坐在你家客厅里
In your front room.
喝着你的茶
Drinking your tea.
所以 我们已经是朋友了
So, hey... We're already friends.
有道理
A good point.
戴夫 我有个想法
Hey, Dave. I got an idea.
什么想法
What's that?
我来问你问题怎么样
How would you feel if I ask the questions?
你想问就问吧
If you like...
我也没什么能让你感兴趣的
but I don't think I can tell you anything you'd want to know.
那可不一定
Oh, you'd be surprised ...
我们试试吧 行吗
Let's try, shall we?
好啊
Ok.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yep.
戴夫...
Dave...
你把遥控器藏哪了
where'd you hid the remote control?
什么
What?
电视遥控器
For the TV.
安吉说你藏起来了 我到处找都没找到
Ange said you'd hidden it. I couldn't find it anywhere.
你能保证不告诉她吗
Well, you promise you won't tell her?
我才是问问题的人 记得吗
Hey, I'm the one asking the questions, remember?
是啊 对不起
Oh yeah, sorry.
在那个花盆里
It's in the plant pot.
找到了
And there it is.
这地方藏得好
That is a great hiding place.
我得记住 等我回家也藏这种地方
I'm gonna remember that for when I get home.
《干杯酒吧》里那个小个子的暴脾气服务员
Right, what 'C' is the name of the diminutive 'brash' waitress
叫什么 名字是C开头的
in the Cheers bar?
卡拉
Carla.
请回答 德诺拉
Yes, Lenora?
卡拉
Carla.
是卡拉 答对了 好样的
It's 'Carla', you're right. Well done!
你倒是会回答电视里的这些问题
See, so you'll answer his questions.
他叫鲍勃是吗
He's called Bob, right?
鲍勃·霍尼斯
Bob Holness.
同是鲍勃 他的问题我都不答就太无礼了
It would be remiss of me not to answer another Bob.
而且我特别喜欢饰演卡拉的雷亚·普尔曼
Besides, I'm a big fan of Rhea Pearlman who plays Carla.
你知道她嫁给了丹尼·德维托吗
Did you know she's married to Danny DeVito?
我偶然想到
And a bit of incidental information:
你们知道饰演卡拉的雷亚·普尔曼
Did you know that Rhea Pearlman, who plays Carla,
嫁给了丹尼·德维托吗
is married to Danny DeVita?
鲍勃所见略同啊
Great Bobs think alike.
是的 那个鲍勃说成了丹尼·德维塔 他说错了
There you are. That Bob called him "Danny DeVita".
是啊 你赢了
He did, you win.
你要走了吗 鲍勃
What, are you off, Bob?
不是 喝茶喝多了
No. Too much tea.
楼上 左手第一间
Right... Upstairs, first on the left.
非常感谢
Thankin' you kindly.
戴夫