剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
我已经这么做了 不过谢谢你的提示
I already did that, but thank you for the tip. Um...
你在报告中说 你领导了长达数周的调查
In your report, you stated that you headed a weeks-long investigation.
就我对你职位的理解 刑事调查科探员负责调查
The way I understand your position, an ISB agent investigates crimes
公园系统里的犯罪行为
inside the park system.
如果你不觉得有任何不正当行为
If you didn't feel that there was any foul play,
为什么不让巡护员负责搜查
why not just let the rangers handle the search?
我当时没有其他进行中的调查任务
I didn't have any other open investigations at the time,
所以遇到这样的情况 我喜欢出份力
so, situations like that... I like to pitch in.
明白
Understood.
最后一件事 特纳探员
One last thing, Agent Turner.
你觉得你当时的状况是否足够良好
Do you feel that you were in a proper condition
去领导对桑德森先生的搜寻任务
to head the search for Mr. Sanderson?
我看到你在几个月前由于私人原因
I saw that you took a voluntary leave just a few months earlier
请了自愿无薪假
due to a personal matter.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I was fine.
那好吧
Okay, then.
谢谢 祝你今天愉快
Thank you. Have a good day.
凯勒布
Caleb!
凯勒布
Caleb!
凯勒布
Caleb!
不
No!
无名女的毒理学检测结果正常 没有任何毒品痕迹
Toxicology came back clean on Jane Doe. No trace of anything.
告诉米尔奇他欠我20美元
Tell Milch he owes me 20 bucks.
好吧 这事我可不插手
Yeah, I'm not touching that one.
那我们下一步怎么办
So what's our next move?
我们和一些人聊一聊
We talk to some people.
我能开吉普车去找这些人吗
Can I get to these people in a Jeep?
不行
No.
我不想再骑另一匹马了 你不会的
I don't wanna ride another horse. You won't be.
你会骑同一匹马
You'll be riding the same horse.
马式幽默 真搞笑
Equine humor. Hilarious.
我从没见过这样的景色
I haven't seen this view before.
开吉普车可来不了这里
You can't get here in a Jeep.
这都是公园的一部分
And this is all part of the park?
人们来这里探索
People come here to explore.
他们只看到公园的十分之一
They see maybe 10% of the park.
剩下的都触及不到
The rest of it's out there.
之前又发现了更多无名女的踪迹
Picked up more of Jane Doe's tracks earlier.
找到了这些
Found these.
正在做检测 我猜是某种混合物
Getting them tested. My guess is some kind of a blend.
但她没吸毒
But she was clean.
所以我们去和吸毒的人聊一聊
So we talk to someone who isn't.
这是什么
What is this?
棚户村
A squatter village.
你觉得毒品可能是这其中某个人的
You think those pills might've belonged to one of them?
也许吧 让我们能借机问问题
Maybe. Gives us a good excuse to ask some questions.
这些人是从哪里来的
Where do these people come from?
哪儿都有
All over.
自然爱好者 老嬉皮士 阴谋论狂热分子
Greenbloods, old hippies, conspiracy fanatics.
或者只是来避世的
Or just hiding from the world.
他们在这里不合法 对吧
This isn't legal, right, for them to be here?
你把他们赶走 他们就会在公园的另一部分出现
You move them on, they just turn up another part of the park.
就像重体味版本的《打地鼠》游戏
It's like Whack-A-Mole with bad BO.
嘘
Boo!
听起来你在这里 不太受欢迎啊 特纳探员
Sounds like you're not very welcome here, Agent Turner.
不幸的是 我是唯一一个 理应出现在这里的人 葛洛丽
Unfortunately, I'm the only one of us supposed to be here, Glory.
如果他们不再闯进 别人的帐篷和车里偷装备
This little show would land stronger if they'd stop breaking into people's tents
这个小表演会更有说服力一些
and cars and stealing gear.
我对此一无所知 是的
Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that. Yeah.
但那些人 他们是系统的一部分
But those people, they are part of the system.
是入侵者
Invaders.
你是新面孔 亲爱的
You're a fresh face, darling.
她是瓦斯奎兹巡护员 从洛杉矶来的新人
This is Ranger Vasquez, she's new, up from LA.
你做的第一件事 就是把她带来这里找我们麻烦
Oh, and the first thing you do is bring her up here to hassle us.
是
Yeah.
我们不伤害任何人
We don't hurt anyone.
我们想和平地 居住在这里 享受这片土地
We wanna live here in peace and just enjoy this land.
我们是荒野的守护者
We are guardians of the wilderness.
对 你们的确是的 没错
Yeah, that's what you are, yeah.
阿布埃洛在哪儿
So where's Abuelo?
快离开
Get out of here.
他在进行心灵漫游
He's on a spiritual walkabout.
这通常需要多长时间
And how long do these usually take?
几小时 几天 几周
Hours, days, weeks.
阿布埃洛找到自己的中心后就会回来
Abuelo returns when he's found his center.
或者等魔幻蘑菇的药效结束之后
Or when the mushrooms have worn off.
这是他的艺术作品吗
Is this, uh, his artwork?
阿布埃洛有很多身份 算不上艺术家
Abuelo is many things, not really an artist.
你选择出♥卖♥♥♥良心
Is this the sort of thing that you have chosen
就是为了做这种事吗
to sell your conscience for?
可能吧
I guess.
这个女孩是你们的成员吗
Was this girl part of your group?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
从山顶跌落了
Went off the summit.
她的选择吗
Her choice?
正在设法搞清楚
Trying to figure that out.
你们认识这个女孩吗
Any of you know this girl?
你们认识这个女孩吗
Do you recognize this girl?
你们认识这个女孩吗 我们的土地 我们的地球
Do any of you know this girl? Our land...
你们认识这个女孩吗
Any of you know this girl?
我们的土地 我们的地球 我们的土地
Our earth, our land.
天啊 认真的吗
Jesus... Really?
我们的土地 我们的地球
Our earth, our land.
你们认识她吗
Do any of you know her?
阿布埃洛为什么突然这么受欢迎
Why is Abuelo so popular?
只是想把线索串联起来
Just trying to connect some dots.
对 德尼罗也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what De Niro said.
我不喜欢的是 你们都想把线索串联到我们头上
What I don't like is all of you trying to connect your dots to us.
德尼罗
De Niro?
我不知道 你们那个猎鹿人巡护员
I don't know, your Deer Hunter ranger,
他昨晚来过
came by here last night.
你们认得她吗
Do you recognize her?
你们有人认识这个女孩吗
Do any of you know this girl?
如果你能帮我们的话
If you can help us...
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
嘿 告诉我 别跟她说话
Hey, tell me. Don't talk to her.
不好意思 帮帮我
Excuse me. Help me.
嘿 别把手放在我身上
Hey... Don't put your hands on me.
嘿
Hey.
后退 马上
Back up. Now.
巡护员 走吧 到此为止了
Ranger, let's go. We're done here.
她知道一些情况
She knows something.
你叫什么名字 巡护员
What's your name? Ranger...
这里还有 瓦斯奎兹
There's more here to- Vasquez.
到此为止了
We're done. Better go.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
这里的处事方式不同
Things are handled differently here.
也许你该回到大城市去
Maybe you should just go back to the big city.
去你的 女士
Fuck you, lady.
记得刷牙
And brush your teeth.
她知道一些情况
She knew something.
也许吧 她不会说出来的
Yeah, maybe. But she wasn't gonna say anything,
那些人在旁边起哄 她不会说的
not with that group cheering her on.
所以这里这个邪教组织 他们有资格发号♥施令
So this cult here, they get to call the shots?
今天暂时如此
For today.
那我们来做什么 阿布埃洛是谁
Then what was this about? Who's Abuelo?
驻棚户区的巫医
Resident squatter shaman.
他们版本的毒贩
Their version of a dealer?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
向西南方向 往峡谷前进 然后沿着小道走
Head southwest to the canyon and then follow the trail.
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表