剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
如果肖恩·麦奎尔决定起诉 那就是另外的法律问题了
If Shane Maguire decides to press charges, that'll be a separate legal matter.
但就公园而言 你在这里的工作已经结束了
But... as far as the park is concerned, your time here is over.
我会把东西整理好给你 好的 凯尔
I'll get my things together for you, Bill. All right, Kyle.
你可以试着 别用那么开心的语气的 劳伦斯
You could've tried not to sound so fucking happy about it, Lawrence.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 迪克森探员会接替我
You gonna tell me what's going on? Agent Dixon's taking over for me.
告诉他我们会把所有案子信息都给他
Told him we'd get him all the case info.
就这样了
So that's it?
就是这样
That's it.
嘿
Hey--
也许我们会把你 写进米沃克的历史书里
Maybe we'll put you in the Miwok history books.
第一个从我们的土地被赶走的白人
The first white man to get run off our land.
至少收拾行李不会花太长时间
Least it won't take you too long to pack.
问题是你能做到吗
The question is... can you do it?
你能离开吗
Can you leave?
我不知道
I don't know.
郊狼人
O-let'-te, Coyote-Man,
4000年前在这个山谷里创造了米沃克
created the Miwok in this valley 4,000 years ago.
给了我们彼岸 作为身后去的地方
Gave us El-o'-win for the after.
四千年来 我族人的灵魂遍历这里的一切
That's 4,000 years of my people's spirits running through everything here.
大地
The earth,
水
the water,
风
the wind.
我穿过树林时能感觉到它们
I feel them when I walk through the trees.
当世界安静下来 我能听到他们就在我身边
I hear them all around me when the world quiets.
所以等我的死期到来 我会死在这里
So when it's my time to die, I will die here.
但如果我选择死在别的地方
But if I chose to die somewhere else,
我的祖先依然会和我在一起
I would still have my ancestors with me,
因为这个山谷里的灵魂
because the spirits in this valley
存在于我们每个人的内心
are within each one of us.
就像他们
The same as they are
在大地
in the earth,
水
the water,
和风之中一样
and the winds.
至少这是我记得小时候读过的
At least that's what I remember
《独行侠》漫画内容
from the Lone Ranger comic book when I was a kid.
这些新探员 他们像你一样关心露西吗
These new badges, they care about Lucy as much as you do?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
两位探员
Agents.
抱歉事情发展成这样 凯尔
Sorry how this played out, Kyle.
击中露西·库克的子弹 弹道检测结果还没出来
Ballistics hasn't come back with a match on the Lucy Cook bullet.
再看一下这个案子吧
Just take another look at the case.
瓦斯奎兹巡护员可以帮你
Ranger Vasquez can help you with all that.
我已经被施压了 要将她的死跟人口贩卖♥♥联♥系♥起来
I already got pressure to tie her death in with the trafficking. You know?
他们给了我很大压力 把事情收尾得尽可能干净利落
A real push to tie things up as clean as possible.
对 干净利落的收尾 会让所有人的日子过得更轻松
Oh yeah. Clean makes it easy on everybody.
但你知道吗 我会全都再看一看的
But you know what? I'll look at everything.
谢谢
All right. Thanks.
等一下 比尔
Hang on a sec, Bill.
还有别的事吗 对
There something else? Yeah.
我的麻烦已经够多了 免得有人以为我偷了这些
I'm in enough trouble without someone thinking I stole these.
我可能会先留着 看看这个工作进展如何
Ooh. I might hang on to 'em till I see how this job goes.
该死
Aw, shit.
(充电中)
(人脸解锁)
从来没这么做过 所以只是胡乱试一把
Never done this, so it's just a wild swing in the dark.
这是我唯一的招数了
It's the only swing I've got.
试试看
Give it a try.
对
Yeah.
带有生物识别元素
There's a biometric element to these scans.
任何读数出现偏差都不行
If any reading is off...
还有多少次尝试机会
Know how many chances before it locks?
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
那是什么
What's that?
甲醛
Formaldehyde.
那是一部旧手♥机♥
That's an older phone.
所以如果我们能
So if we can...
把组织稍微加热一下
warm the tissues just a bit,
可能会产生足够的热量
might create enough heat
骗过技术 把她的皮肤判断成是活着的
to trick the tech into reading her skin as alive.
还真可以
How about that?
从没被当成电♥话♥用过
Hasn't been used as a phone.
都没设置过
Not even set up yet.
我来了
Here I am!
介意回避一下吗 好的 凯尔
Would you mind giving us a second? Yeah, you got it, Kyle.
看啊
Look at that.
我是鹿语者
I'm the deer whisperer.
别搞了
Stop that shit.
别胡闹了
Quit fucking around!
像只该死的虫子
Like a fucking bug.
嘿 如果在接下来的24小时内 你都没收到我的消息
Hey. If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours,
我的卡车仪表盘里有一部手♥机♥
there's a phone in the dash of my truck.
卡车会停在我家
Truck'll be at my place.
你在说什么 什么手♥机♥
What are you talking about? What phone?
是露西·库克的
It's Lucy Cook's.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find it?
不要跟任何人说
Not a word to anybody.
嘿
Hey.
我得去逮捕肖恩·麦奎尔
I have to go and arrest Shane Maguire.
他被卷入了贩毒行动
He's caught up in the drug operation.
他很有可能杀了露西·库克
And there's a good chance he killed Lucy Cook.
所以他也会想要干掉我
So he's gonna wanna take me down too.
我得假设他会坦白
I have to assume he's gonna talk.
关于桑德森 关于一切
About Sanderson, about everything.
抱歉 但我别无选择
Sorry, but I don't have any other choice.
也许这是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing.
小心点
Be careful.
啊
Ah.
他来了
He's coming.
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表