剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表
Sorry to wander in your place like this. I'm looking for Naya.
我在找娜雅 有个巡护员告诉我说她可能在这里
One of the rangers told me she might be here.
我想她应该在警♥察♥局吧
I... I think she's down at the station.
我试着打给她了
I tried calling her.
你懂的 公园里信♥号♥♥不好
You know, reception's spotty in the park.
我可以去问问我老公 他在屋里 他是联邦探员
I can go ask my husband. He's in the house. He's a federal agent.
他们一起工作
They work together.
所以他在这里 而她不在
So he's here and she's not?
不知道 她离开的时候我不在 我想她开走了他的公园车
I don't know. I wasn't here when she left. I think she took his park vehicle.
我可以去问问他 不要 不用了
I can ask him. No, no, no, don't...
算了吧
Don't worry about it.
我去警♥察♥局吧
I'll go down to the station.
谢谢你的帮忙 不客气
Thanks for your help. Sure.
吉尔小姐 能再给我点花生酱吐司吗
Miss Jill, can I have some more peanut butter toast?
嘿
Hey!
小盖 你好吗 来抱抱我
G-man! How are you? Come, give me a hug!
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you exactly?
我觉得她知道我是谁
I think she knows who I am.
你妈妈呢
Where's your mommy?
她在上班
She's at work.
我和吉尔小姐住在这里
I'm staying here with Miss Jill.
她在上班
She's at work?
你需要离开
You need to go.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你以为你们要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我要你到后面去躲起来 好吗
I want you to go in the back and hide, okay?
快去
Go!
你不能偷走我的孩子 吉尔小姐
Can't just steal my kid, Miss Jill!
我要报♥警♥了 我就是警♥察♥
I'm calling the police! I am the police!
女士 我对你没意见
Lady, I got no problem with you.
别挡路 你不能带走他
Stay out of the way. You're not taking him!
该死的
Goddammit!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
她先伤害我的
She hurt me first!
你不能带走他
You're not taking him!
我叫你别插手了
I told you to stay the fuck out!
过来 快过来
Gael! Come here! Quick!
你个该死的混♥蛋♥ 嘿 退后 交给我
You fucking piece of shit! Hey! Stay back! I got this.
都是你的错 娜雅 这都是你的错
It's your fault, Naya! All your fucking fault!
闭嘴 滚出去
You- Shut up! Get outta here!
去看看他的情况 快
Go check on him. Now!
过来
Come here. Come here.
没事了 有我在
It's okay. I got you. I got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们没事了 有我在
We're okay now, I got you.
有我在
I got you.
小心头
Watch your head.
如果你再想找我看孩子
If you ever have another kid you want me to watch,
也许我们该做个背景调查
we should do a background check
先找一下家人中 有没有暴♥力♥的反♥社♥会♥分子
and look for violent sociopath family members first.
这家伙不知道他在和谁打交道 对
Guy didn't know who he was dealing with. Oh yeah.
幸好在他想明白的时候 你出现了
Luckily you showed up just as he was figuring it out.
你做得很好
You did good.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的说不出我都做了什么 一切都发生得太快了
I honestly couldn't tell you what I did. It all happened so fast.
我只记得看着娜雅抱着他
All I really do remember is just watching Naya hold him after,
没有为他们感到高兴 而是感觉到了
and instead of feeling happy for them, I felt this...
这种压倒性的
overwhelming sense of...
嫉妒
jealousy.
我变成了一个多么糟糕的人
What a terrible person I've become.
也许我一直都是
Maybe I always was?
嗯哼
Huh?
只是失去凯勒布后 我糟糕的一面才彻底展现了出来
And it just took losing Caleb to really let me shine.
你的沉默意味着残酷的确认
The brutal confirmation of your silence.
吉尔
Jill...
你之前很完美
You were perfect.
直到我不再完美
Until I wasn't.
(盖尔)
喂
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
抢在我前面做这件事真的很糟糕
It's a lousy thing to do, try and beat me to it.
大家都会觉得我是抄袭了你
Everyone was gonna think I copied you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
请离开 我们要进行一些测试
Need the room cleared, please. Some tests to run.
好
Okay.
请不要告诉任何人
Please don't tell anyone.
永远不会的
Never.
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
Thanks for the call.
嗯
Mm-hm.
凯尔
Kyle.
我
I, uh...
我给你打电♥话♥是出于礼貌
I called you as a courtesy.
我认为你应该知道这行不通
I thought you should know that this isn't working.
你和吉尔在经历的这整个痛苦循环
This whole circle of pain you and Jill have going,
对你们俩来说都是不可持续的
it's not sustainable, not for either of you.
我无法想象你们有多伤心
Now, I can't imagine... how you both hurt.
我不知道我自己能不能熬过去
And I... I have no idea if I could survive it myself.
但我需要吉尔熬过去 凯尔
But I need... I need Jill... to survive this, Kyle.
我需要你帮我确保她这么做
And I need you to help me make sure she does,
即使这对你来说很难做到
even if that's hard for you.
我还傻站在那里 像个没用的家伙
I'm still standing there with my dick in my hand--
凯尔 他在这儿 喝杯啤酒吧
Kyle! There he is. Grab a beer.
庆祝你解决了你的
Let's toast you solving your--
该死的 凯尔
Goddamn, Kyle.
你应该告诉她不要那么做的
You should've told her no.
可能得帮我缩小一下范围
Might have to narrow that down for me.
你♥他♥妈♥的应该和她说不
You should've fucking told her no!
她是你前妻 凯尔
She was your wife, Kyle.
你应该亲自告诉她 而不是对着啤酒瓶痛哭
Should've told her yourself instead of crying into a fucking bottle.
好吧 大块头
Okay, big guy.
放松 哥们
Easy, man!
嗯哼
Hmm?
嗯哼
Hmm?
我现在能看出你们俩的相似之处了
I see the resemblance between you two now.
该死
Shit.
你是怎么想的
So what did you figure?
等到第二天早上 全世界都会忘记
Morning comes, and the whole world just forgets
你醉醺醺地冲进酒店
that you charged into the hotel drunk,
拿着枪威胁一个人要开枪爆他的头
threatening to shoot some-goddamn-body in the fucking head?!
不在酒店里
Wasn't in the hotel.
在外面 我当时还没开始喝酒
It was outside, and I hadn't started drinking yet.
那你一定要告诉他们这一点 再用上你那聪明的语气
You be sure to tell them that. And use that clever tone of yours.
这对你的案子肯定会有帮助
That's guaranteed to help your case.
喝了它
Drink that.
你和麦奎尔到底是怎么回事
What is it with you and Maguire?
他是跟吉尔上♥床♥了还是什么吗
Did he sleep with Jill or something?
不
No.
我就是不喜欢他
I just don't like him.
你早就可以把他调离这里的
Well, you coulda got him transferred outta here long ago.
你为什么让事情发展到这个地步
Why'd you let it get to this?
换上干净的衬衫
Put on a clean shirt!
我们走吧 该死的
Now let's get out of here, goddammit.
我跟刑事调查科的沙利文副局长谈了
I've spoken to Deputy Chief Sullivan at ISB.
他让我告诉你
He asked that I inform you
他们已经让你停职 立即生效
they've placed you on suspension, effective immediately,
等待对昨晚发生的事进行调查
pending an investigation into last night's events.
迪克森探员会接手你目前的职责
Agent Dixon'll take over your current duties
你会告知他所有相关信息
and you'll pass on all pertinent information to him.
剧集 | 荒境狂途(2025) | 导航列表